RedneckSloth
+12|6610|MI
Anyone remember this fromUnreal Tournament? It would be a hell of a lot of fun in the game. I also think that it would be a bad idea, but image flying that rocket through the streets of Karkland. What a blast literally. What do you guys think?

Last edited by RedneckSloth (2006-05-01 18:55:41)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6771|United States of America
Mmmmm, bodies mangled everywhere.  Yeah I remember. Big missle if I remember correctly.
Markimus
Administrator
+65|6652|Canada

RedneckSloth wrote:

but image flying that rocket through the streeets of Karkland.
Yes, I too would love to fly a giant missile up and down the isles of my local Costco.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6863|San Francisco

Yeah, they should totally add guided missiles to the attack chopp-- oh... wait.
RedneckSloth
+12|6610|MI

tF-voodoochild wrote:

It's not just a guided missle, it's basically a jet that's also a nuke. Great response awesome power.
wahjot
+30|6600

Markimus wrote:

RedneckSloth wrote:

but image flying that rocket through the streeets of Karkland.
Yes, I too would love to fly a giant missile up and down the isles of my local Costco.
im assuming you spelled 'aisle' wrong on purpose
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6736|California

my vote goes to TV missiles on UAV's
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6863|San Francisco

RedneckSloth wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

It's not just a guided missle, it's basically a jet that's also a nuke. Great response awesome power.
Perhaps you haven't used the TV Guided missiles... one hit kill on any vehicle in the game... Sure it isn't officially a 'nuke' but in game it is balanced as such.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6786|Canada, Ont
*Sarcastic*

Maybe they should put in a double jump...or even better! Jet Packs...

It would be so cool

*Sarcastic*
RedneckSloth
+12|6610|MI

tF-voodoochild wrote:

RedneckSloth wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Perhaps you haven't used the TV Guided missiles... one hit kill on any vehicle in the game... Sure it isn't officially a 'nuke' but in game it is balanced as such.
I have used it and it's a very powerful weapon, it's just not the Redeamer. Which I know will never be in the game nor do I want it to be. I'm just fantasizing about the old days when you could fly the Redeamer around the maps for hours if you wanted waiting for that perfect kill. Anybody who played a lot of UT will know what I mean.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6863|San Francisco

RedneckSloth wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

RedneckSloth wrote:

I have used it and it's a very powerful weapon, it's just not the Redeamer. Which I know will never be in the game nor do I want it to be. I'm just fantasizing about the old days when you could fly the Redeamer around the maps for hours if you wanted waiting for that perfect kill. Anybody who played a lot of UT will know what I mean.
I played plenty of Unreal, and have used the Redeemer quite a bit.

I'm a bit confused about this entire topic now actually, since you initially said that it would be cool to have a redeemer in bf2, and are now saying you don't want it in the game. What is the point of this thread, exactly?
RedneckSloth
+12|6610|MI

tF-voodoochild wrote:

RedneckSloth wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I played plenty of Unreal, and have used the Redeemer quite a bit.

I'm a bit confused about this entire topic now actually, since you initially said that it would be cool to have a redeemer in bf2, and are now saying you don't want it in the game. What is the point of this thread, exactly?
As I said before I think it would be a bad idea for the game therefor I don't want it in, on the other hand that is my favorite weapon in any FPS so I think it would be fun in the game.
Empathy
+12|6716
I liked the laser painter better
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6863|San Francisco

RedneckSloth wrote:

As I said before I think it would be a bad idea for the game therefor I don't want it in, on the other hand that is my favorite weapon in any FPS so I think it would be fun in the game.
So, I guess to answer my own question...

This thread is here because of your indecisive speculation about an addition to bf2.
RedneckSloth
+12|6610|MI

tF-voodoochild wrote:

RedneckSloth wrote:

This thread is here because of your indecisive speculation about an addition to bf2.
Isn't there anything from other games that you would love to use in this game, but also know that it would disturb game play. So on one hand you would like to use it, but on the other you know that it's not worth disrupting the game.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6863|San Francisco

RedneckSloth wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

RedneckSloth wrote:

Isn't there anything from other games that you would love to use in this game, but also know that it would disturb game play. So on one hand you would like to use it, but on the other you know that it's not worth disrupting the game.
No, not really.

Either the benefits outweigh the drawbacks or vice versa.

At any rate, I don't see much point in speculating as I have no control over the game mechanics of BF2 and future implementations of weapons or vehicles. I simply adapt to what is in the game and enjoy it for what it is currently instead of wishing it would be something else.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

I want a UT flak cannon.
Empathy
+12|6716
Flak Monkey!
RedneckSloth
+12|6610|MI
I think maybe you misunderstood me I love the game the way it is. I'm just using my imagination and not trying to improve the game or destroy. It would just be a sight for sore eyes. Kind of like playing games like BF2 with the great graphics and then pulling out your old nintendo. this is more of a flash back kind of thing.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6853

RedneckSloth wrote:

Anyone remember this fromUnreal Tournament? It would be a hell of a lot of fun in the game. I also think that it would be a bad idea, but image flying that rocket through the streets of Karkland. What a blast literally. What do you guys think?
I used to Turn it around Fly low at myself and Jump over it. I also used it for Recon
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6779

Empathy wrote:

Flak Monkey!
pfft... COMBO WHORE

Man I need to dig that up and see if I can still combo whore.
PvtchieF73
+15|6725|Netherlands
hehe wicked sick !

lol 9(its ion painter btw)

but yea the redeemer would be a lot of fun but destroy the gameplay totally
Sexy in Garden
+11|6599
Wasn't the redeemer a nuke?

Great idea

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard