jnick
+22|6775
http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … ate_050106

The A-10 looks AWESOME! The highways look sweet to! And is that LIGHTNING I see in the first picture with the Abrahms?!?

The only thing that's extremely off is afterburners on the A-10. They use Turbines . . . they wouldn't have a flame coming out the back . . .

[EDIT:] More screens, thanks to [H]ard|OCP . . .

http://www.hardocp.com/news.html?news=M … V3cywsLDE=

Last edited by jnick (2006-05-01 16:17:07)

wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6733|England
I didnt buy euro and I wont be buying this, BF2, SF and whatever mods come out will do me fine
Im not throwing my money at EA for content we should be getting for free.
They want to sort the bugs out before they release more shite with more bugs.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6628|South Jersey
thats awesome way better than crappy euro forces
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6642|South Korea.
Thanks for the update soldier! The highways look sweet, I cant wait to camp on the freeway destroying people in vechiles with my M95, it looks like it will be better than Euro Force, thats for sure. 100% Unrealistic though lol. And I still aint hot on having to pay!
wahjot
+30|6577
the download system sounds lame, was it smooth for anyone that got euro force?
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6733|England
POE2 hurry up!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6620|UK
wow a hole booster pack dedicated to armour/jet whores

Edit: Hu evr gave me -1 and said 'go play cs' was an idiot - i like arnour/plane whoring even though im crap at planes

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-05-03 10:22:20)

jnick
+22|6775
I got two copies of Euro force and the downloading system was fine. I then built new computers, and re-downloading Euroforce and installing it was super easy . . . the only issue with Euro force is it sucks in general.

However, this one . . . this one looks golden. I think they may FINALLY be onto something!
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6780|Barrie Ontario
Little Bird!!!!!!
Ugaminor
+21|6666
I told myself I wouldn't get it but... curiosity is a bitch... and it killed the cat
alpinestar
+304|6589|New York City baby.
I won't get it unless thereare new weapons I can use in vanilla

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-05-01 15:50:10)

voltage
+46|6833|Sweden
There are no new sides in AF -> no new weapons.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6736|Malaga, España
Operation Harvest: The MEC army begins their march East towards the U.S. Capital, and American forces must stall the advance long enough for reinforcements to arrive.

Operation Road Rage: The MEC forces have infiltrated deep into the USA, and are using the highways to move quickly towards key industrial sites that are dangerously near civilian areas.

Oh..rly? like thats ever going to happen lol
that really made me laugh

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2006-05-01 15:59:52)

slicknic
+145|6619
sorry but this makes me sick...they are just shoveling out booster packs to take peoples money as fast as they can it seems.  I wish they would just fix the bugs w/in the game and if they did that Then made booster packs id be fine.  and honestly i hate the whole concept of booster pack... buy this or ur gonna get owned by these new weapons!

and i do have a feeling once 2142 is out , this game will be adiose and they will just shovel out millions of booster packs for 2142.  EA has disappointed me in how they are doing business.  I feel you should satisfy the customer and if the customer isnt then fix it, but they clearly care more about money than satisfaction, which i feel in the long run will do them more harm than good.

Last edited by slicknic (2006-05-01 16:06:18)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6713|California

THATS NOT THE POINT!

A10 makes its glorious return. and the suburb map looks like insane sniping action. Cit Decue and i will snipe it up
jnick
+22|6775

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

Operation Harvest: The MEC army begins their march East towards the U.S. Capital, and American forces must stall the advance long enough for reinforcements to arrive.

Operation Road Rage: The MEC forces have infiltrated deep into the USA, and are using the highways to move quickly towards key industrial sites that are dangerously near civilian areas.

BF2 isn't based on realism. Get over it.

I've been around since the BF1942 days and it's true, the community HAS asked for maps on American soil. Now we have it; aren't you guys EVER satisfied?

Last edited by jnick (2006-05-01 16:08:54)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6785|Jupiter

Ugaminor wrote:

I told myself I wouldn't get it but... curiosity is a bitch... and it killed the cat
I second that man.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6820|Australia
cool, its getting closer
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6736|Malaga, España

jnick wrote:

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

Not one part of BF2 is based on realism. Get over it.

I've been around since the BF1942 days and it's true, the community HAS asked for maps on American soil. Now we have it; aren't you guys EVER satisfied?
in BF1942 i had nothing to complain over

In BF2 : No, i,m not satisfied with the crappy coding of the EA/Dice workers and ask more money with their boosterpacks. i first wanne see some good fixing before i might be satisfied
sparklet
Banned
+34|6740|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
i would buy it but i can only pay thrugh paypal...............
jnick
+22|6775
OP updated with more screens. It appears that our A-10 bomber, isn't a bomber after all, as it's dropping only 2 UGMBs . . .

Torro| -

I wasn't talkign about the coding. You specifically said that a MEC invasion on US soil ISN'T going to happen. That's what I'm refering too. I don't believe I mentioned the coding anywhere in my post . . .

Last edited by jnick (2006-05-01 16:24:25)

*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6736|Malaga, España

jnick wrote:

OP updated with more screens.

Torro| -

I wasn't talkign about the coding. You specifically said that a MEC invasion on US soil ISN'T going to happen. That's what I'm refering too. I don't believe I mentioned the coding anywhere in my post . . .
i know, but u said about Ever Satisfied...
well i,m not satisfied with the coding in BF2

but anyway i refered my phrase as Mecs beeing in USA as a good laugh.
they can create a new mode

Killing enemy target

Mecs have to blast there ways to the White house and kill George Bush
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6575|Eastern USA

Ugaminor wrote:

And satisfaction brought it back =P. I'm not getting this...

wooly-back-jack wrote:

I didnt buy euro and I wont be buying this, BF2, SF and whatever mods come out will do me fine
What he said...
1927(h)

wooly-back-jack wrote:

Totally agree with that
jimbo21
+11|6644
do i see a lighting bolt in the first picture with the tank??? does that mean active weather in the game???

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard