geNius
..!.,
+144|6412|SoCal

MonkezUncle wrote:

Great sticky but I tried to click on the links listed on the 1st post and they are all broken links (404 or 401 errors).  If someone can fix them I would really like to try some of these tweaks... thx!  -MonkezUncle
A very magical feature of BF2S is the display of each post's date.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
MonkezUncle
+3|5870

geNius wrote:

MonkezUncle wrote:

Great sticky but I tried to click on the links listed on the 1st post and they are all broken links (404 or 401 errors).  If someone can fix them I would really like to try some of these tweaks... thx!  -MonkezUncle
A very magical feature of BF2S is the display of each post's date.
And that means what Genius?   It's a sticky... if it's outdated and not being actively updated it needs to come down.  Right?  -MonkezUncle

Last edited by MonkezUncle (2008-03-16 23:57:58)

LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6349|MN
It happens...
PM a Mod and request it come down or something like that.

Last edited by LividBovine (2008-03-17 00:01:39)

"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Shoeless_Joe
+0|5918
For Vista, Disable the Superfetch service.
Andrew Past
+2|5817|De Pere, WI, USA
bf2lag.com links are taking me to some random ad site.
ravenone007
+0|6084
Same here all the links take me to a page which in turn displays ad/popups and their is info saying the domain name bf2lag.com is for sale.

Pretty annoying to say the least, anyways maybe this sticky should be removed if the links are invalid to what they say otherwise someones just getting free traffic / hits to their site.
Mi4_Slayer
+5|6215
damn I need to see these again , please some one remake a the Tweak guide or if I can find something similar PM me
CC-Marley
+407|6798
I need them too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6125|Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://web.archive.org/web/200708212226 … 5tips.html

YOU GUYS OWE ME

Yes, I rule.

P.S. THis is the latest version as stated by teh Way Back Machine.
goodguy729
+2|5791
Good stuff!  I know this isn't exactly the right place to post, but...
SOMEWHERE in the forums, you had a posting with a link to a tool set to help with BF2 tweaks.  The link was http://rapidshare.de/files/36294748/badhq_Tools.zip

When I try to access via the link, it won't download.  Is it still out there?  What message thread did that come from?  Thanks!!!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
rolled this post back because the site that was linked to is down
RotorBlade00
+7|5670|Australia
awhowhat
thepilot91
+64|6206|Ă…land!
die medicwhores -.-
HSG
+23|6444|British Columbia, Canada
Nice !!!!!
Vladick
+1|5537
Hey Breez... I did some of these tips and they worked great, except for #7. I downloaded the latest tweaked driver for my EVGA 9800 GTX and immediately started getting artifacts in BF2 in the form of black pulsating areas on the ground. So I uninstalled and removed the tweaked driver and reinstalled the latest Nvidia driver and the artifacts remain. I also tried to restore the system back to an earlier saved config but that didn't help either. Do you (or anyone else) have any advice for me? Reformatting is not an option.

System specs:
Asus P5KC
E6750 overclocked to 3.0
EVGA 9800 GTX
4 Gig low cas Patriot RAM

Thanks!
Vladick
+1|5537
By the way, after installing and reinstalling video drivers and changing all of the settings in the video options in BF2, I finally tried reverting Tip 2: Renaming the BF2.exe File. That did the trick, no more artifacts! Not sure why that worked but I'll take it. Anyone understand why changing the executable name would cause video problems in the game?

Thanks anyway...
youoldduffer
+3|6532|scotland
I couldn't get tip 2 to work, I renamed the BF2 exe to BF21.exe (apply didn't light up) clicked ok and it changed, copied over the shortcut and everything looked fine but then a bf2 error came up and the game stayed at a black screen.  I'm on vista 64 if that makes a difference.
Lorinser
I kneel to pee
+7|4863|France
Damn I couldn't do the tip 3, my BIOS just doesn't have theoption ot change the size of the AGP aperture *sad face*
CC-Marley
+407|6798
You have AGP? No PCI-E?
Lorinser
I kneel to pee
+7|4863|France
Agp

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard