[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6595|behind you
Anyone got any idea where to get expert sniper badge. my friend has enough time and i got 65h or something and i was wondering were best place to get expert

post the best place u think to get it
thx
+1 for everyone who posts
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6786|AUS, Canberra
sharqi ftw
but only if you plan on getting it with the rifle.
[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6595|behind you

the_heart_attack wrote:

sharqi ftw
but only if you plan on getting it with the rifle.
lol i said +1 for ppl who post but ive karmad u
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6654|Montreal, Qc, Canada
mmmmmmmm........... go in a wake map..... 32 slots and wait till the chinese have one more base then you hide up somewhere and you snipe them all... it works i got 14 kill streak while doing that!!! try it .....
[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6595|behind you
shit srry i didnt mean to put it under bf2sf help
[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6595|behind you

Andoura wrote:

mmmmmmmm........... go in a wake map..... 32 slots and wait till the chinese have one more base then you hide up somewhere and you snipe them all... it works i got 14 kill streak while doing that!!! try it .....
thanks man ill try
Lt.Garbo
Commander God
+41|6672|Denver, CO
Check out my server.  It's a High Points Ghost Town as each match lasts 200 minutes!

65.99.196.233:16567
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6673|California
Find a 20 man server on large maps, I recommend Kark. Armor Whoowar.... leave clays at flags, find the enemy.

When u get killed Respawn at same place, and repeat.

Good Luck
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6667|The Netherlands
Wake, Karkand. for karkand use the 32 map. I haven't got it. but get the reqs. many times. stupid time reqs.
Sambuccashake
+126|6626|Sweden
Last time I played Surge I had a good run with the sniper kit.
You'll get about 10 claymore kills without too much of an effort and the the remaining kills should come easily unless it's a very fast game.

Good luck and happy hunting!

//Jensa
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6748|Germany, near Koblenz
You should try it as a Rebel on Warlord: Your team starts with four inf-only-flags (clays!) and there are definately enough opponents to shot at on the various roofs. Allways remember to have two active clays in the game and do not hesitate to get some extra kills (f.e. armor and arty). Once you own the badge, you can try to repeat it the "honorable way" without any self made pressure.

Concerning the long lasting round I'd like to state, that a balanced level of skill on both sides is important too. In addition you need enough targets, so don't look for the extremly low populated servers.

Me I was lucky to get both in the same round on Warlord within the SAS-APC.

Last edited by DerGraueWolf (2006-04-28 11:46:20)

Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6610|Uk
Clay spam at the palace in warlord, works a treat =]
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6596|England
why not do it on kark get in a apc and whore like most people do getting your kills that way .So much easier but i suspect like me you like earning your badges through gun kills instead of being a nub and useing vechiles.
wittr
+1|6599
karma +1 i posted:)

no but i think you should do it on karkand, sharqui or mastuur those are good sniper lvls
flyingsquirrel3
+8|6619
karkand very populated server, run on a group of enemys, dont care bout dying, then when you're right in they're face drop a claymore, you'll die but then you comeback, usually gives you 2-5 kills each time
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6706|The Netherlands
You can always get it while in a vehicle, but ofcourse it would be cooler to do it only with the normal weapons, I guess the claymores and the knife can really help you getting to the 40 kills in a round as well!
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6804|England
hmm, why was the topic starter banned?
KStryker
+1|6722|New York

your_girlfriends_mom wrote:

Anyone got any idea where to get expert sniper badge. my friend has enough time and i got 65h or something and i was wondering were best place to get expert

post the best place u think to get it
thx
+1 for everyone who posts
dude, go anywhere...armor whore the points
An7 NZ
+20|6588|Christchurch NewZealand
just get in a vehicle and do anything for kills. tks etc. go on a long server. or just do a knife pistol game they last for ages should get 40 kills easy. for the time just be sniper all the time
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6642|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Go Chinese on Wake, place shit loads of claymores everywhere near North village, wait for the USMC n' pick em off as they come up the spit, i got mine with 3 tickets left (i joined mid-game) after someone drove into one of my claymores, almost got basic explosive that day too...
<b|k> lukie
+7|6738|Germany
Sharqi. You need skill balanced teams. Flank the main Front or stay behind enemy lines. BTW you only need 35 kills.
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6652|USA
go on karkand as it then hop in the tank and apc it still counts if u get the kills while sniper atleast
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6652|USA
Oink
killerkebab
+6|6657
Armour or aviators rejoice, expert badges are easier that way.
If not, then just get on a kill-heavy map such as Karkand or Wake.
Dingarth
+17|6607|Australia
You could go commander. Say Mec on Karkand and Artillery your way to the badge. At the beginning you should get quite a few kills on the hill into the city from the US spawn point. US always bunch there for nade launching!

Last edited by Dingarth (2006-05-02 19:01:30)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard