Des.Kmal
+917|6661|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Or the weapon that you get killed by the most.

Mine would have to be the fricking ak-101... on warlord in the palace. All you get are the ak's just raping everyone. I hate them.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6823|Great Brown North
ak-101 and g36e nail me the most
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6670|UK
I hate the L96A... I mean the PKM

Stupid gun
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6676|USA
Claymore.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6683|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
ak-101 and the fucking gp-30  (grenade launcher)
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6814|AUS, Canberra
grenade
[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6622|behind you

the_heart_attack wrote:

grenade
same here buddy
+1 for u
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6736
i like every gun, they all have bullets that kill people fairly easily, but the one WEAPON i hate is the MR-444. That pistol pisses me off, i can only hit with it when the silencer is equiped, for some reason the sights just piss me off.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6831|England
I hate being killed by the DAO12 for some reason, oh and claymores of course …hate the things!!
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6625|Eastern USA
Everything that kills me

I've personally had bad experiences with the M95, when either team mates snipe me out (Thats 1 thing bad), when enemies know the perfect bullet drop (Theres another) and I cant hit anything with it (Hey, another!)
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6670|UK

Superior Mind wrote:

i like every gun, they all have bullets that kill people fairly easily, but the one WEAPON i hate is the MR-444. That pistol pisses me off, i can only hit with it when the silencer is equiped, for some reason the sights just piss me off.
Ur meant to describe the weapon u hate geting killed by/get killed by the most
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6795

Naughty_Om wrote:

Claymore.
word
pwned7
+53|6622
hate getting killed by the grenade launcher when i am so close to the person killing me they die too. its like pressing the suicede button, no fun and so n00b.

Last edited by pwned7 (2006-04-28 08:02:12)

DeadboyUSMC
+65|6742|NCFSU2

Kobrakai wrote:

I hate being killed by the DAO12 for some reason, oh and claymores of course …hate the things!!
Same here. It seems like I always unload an entire clip into an enemy anti tank only to have tickled him a bit before he snipes me with the damned thing from 30m...

Also hate getting killed by the ERYX/ SRAW. Seems like these have become more prolific in the alleyways. The new "noob tube"??
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6835
Gotta be either the J-10 or the helicopter.  They're the ones that kill me the most.

However, I hate the claymore more because they have stupidly long ranges and the only way you can get rid of them is by killing the person who laid them and then waiting about 30 seconds.
Chou
+737|6834
I vote for artillerie and let me tell you why..
It destroys all the points your team can make and in the end the commander is going to feel it with the 2x so drop it on your own artillerie ffs your team will make more points if you let them fight every enemy by themself and you will be rewarded for that!!
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6625|MANCHESTERRR
MP7, if i get killed by that it ruins my day.
Jools Rulez
+1|6617|uk
yeah i fucking h8 claymores! they are supposed 2 be defense for snipers not used as a attack weapon!!! fucking noobs!!!
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6667|Birmingham, UK
The SRAW/Eryx. I have NEVER, since 1.22, been killed by an SRAW/Eyrx when I have been in armor (which I have been a lot more since 1.22). I have only been killed by an SRAW/Eyrx since 1.22 in close quarters, even sniped! I especially hate it in close quarters when they can easily switch to the DAO-12 or P-90 (I'm presuming unlocks taken, as it is only the sergeants + that I am seeing doing this). Even in medium range if they have the DAO-12, they could easily knock me out with a pistol - hell, I've done it enough times (still yet to get my expert pistol though!). Come on, people - use your brains!

Also, I'd like to point out that if anti-tank rockets were made slightly stronger (ie. 1 rocket can actually destroy in real life). However, this would be unfeasable - so maybe 1 in the treads, 2 - 3 elsewhere.

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2006-05-17 00:38:06)

kingcoyote
+5|6673|Montana
Claymores and close range Grenade Launchers (which i still see all the time).   They are both just so cheap.  I hardly ever use them but when I do, I feel dirty.  I litteraly feel like I'm cheating when I lay a claymore.  Hence, I almost never use them.
Des.Kmal
+917|6661|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Claymores are actually a number one for me... in the palace on warlord, good gosh. I tried to be a sniper to see how I would fare.. I got like 10 kills in claymore in like 5 or 10 minutes, with one of my friends just following me with ammo.

Another one of my most hated weapons... ... is the defibillator(?)... if I get killed by that. I just quit for like an hour... it ruins my day, lol.

Last edited by Kmal1 (2006-04-28 13:08:26)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
<b|k> lukie
+7|6765|Germany
Actually none. Every weapon kills me the same amount of time. Well, perhaps the claymore, it can be annyoing. But I dont meet assault-snipers often.

Nice to hear that some ppl have DAO12/Eryx in their list. In most sitations an eryx is more suitable against infatry, than the wide-spreading shotty. Dont forget, an eryx has no crosshair.
Longbow
+163|6690|Odessa, Ukraine
Claymores and G36E . H8 people , that think that they are gods with G36E , when I'm still continue using defolts and kill them very very easy .
btw , the worst death for me is from enemy's knife...
Grifter75
+0|6617
C4 and Vehicle suicide runs. I hate when I'm in an APC/Tank and I get taken out by some one who rams a vehicle loaded with C4 into me....no skill involved in that what-so-ever...
Bernadictus
+1,055|6780

Hmm I don't get annoyed by the weapon, just the person who killed me annoys me, and I seek to take revenge with the exact weapon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard