Koffie
+6|6744|Amsterdam
For anyone who wants to see the list, here's another link:
http://www.battlefield2.nl/images/i3d-n … gelist.gif

Last edited by Koffie (2006-04-26 01:17:31)

malarkeycoon
+16|6658|Cardiff
Seems pretty good to me. Interesting they have changed the squad spawn thing where you have to spawn at least once on a spawn point (after joining the squad) before you can spawn on the squad leader. I didn't realise this was an issue? I suppose it does promote better squad teamwork rather than having players jump from squad to squad depending on where the action is. I guess this is aimed and clan matches.
NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND
+6|6671
Ownadge!
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6839|Belgium

Just add your comments or more info if you found some...

Cheers,
R
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6670|The Netherlands
JEEH DROPPING HUMMERS ! NOW you get killed by falling hummers more realistic than crates. to bad for the squad trick of spawn on the leader. It was almost the only thing squads where made. ..
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6693|Canberra, AUS
Lol, I can't wait to see a humvee ripping up wake island on the CARRIER. Should be fun.

Let's all hope, seriously, that they don't INTRODUDE new bugs. More then they fix.

But with their record, that's being a bit optimistic. The vehicle-red-bug is a SERIOUS issue. You have ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to tell if a vehcle is friendly or not apart form the square or circle in your jet. A vehicle needs just 1 redbugged player inside to make the ENTIRE vehicle and everyone inside look red.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
BVC
+325|6714

xaven wrote:

Indeed, whether they fix bugs you ve never heard of or features that make the game fast and skilly...This "you cannot spawn at a squad leader except you have spawned there one time", well, thats the dead of bf2 in EVERY league or tournament in the future. You'll see...
It'll bring a greater element of skill to the game...and the spawnable vehicles will take away the gains
JahManRed
wank
+646|6646|IRELAND

Default Kit Selection: The kit that you used last is remembered at the beginning of the round and between maps. AT LAST THE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS FIXED.

Dropping tanks etc from the air is a terrible idea. Maybe jeeps but def not tanks.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6769
everyone keep your fingers crossed that i can play the game again when the patch is out!!
=NwW= SgtD
+16|6595|England basingstoke
wooo another new patch to screw up the game and introduce new bugs lol

btw im new here so +1 karma to u all lol
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6756|The Hague, Netherlands

i'm sure there will be a new bug, have we had a patch without any new ones? can't remember, maybe we will see flying humvees when 1.30 comes out, who knows
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6762|Malaga, EspaƱa

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

i'm sure there will be a new bug, have we had a patch without any new ones? can't remember, maybe we will see flying humvees when 1.30 comes out, who knows
Yeah, and we see the jets driving around in karkland
=NwW=Death
+2|6595|england
hi all even if the new patch will have bugs
it sounds really cooooool
+1 karma to all
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6756|The Hague, Netherlands

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

Yeah, and we see the jets driving around in karkland
yep who knows lol +1
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
=NwW= SgtD
+16|6595|England basingstoke
karma me i karma u lol
pwned7
+53|6597
any1 know the release date or a rough estimation of the release date?
Janus67
Tech God
+86|6613|Ohio, USA
"changed missile count on helicopters" - I wonder if they are putting them back up or lowering them again?
pwned7
+53|6597
be cool if the server had the option of changing the count as an in game option! hehehe

Last edited by pwned7 (2006-04-26 05:53:01)

MB.nZ
+86|6793|New Zealand

Kobrakai wrote:

They should just fix the Euro ribbon and SF tactical weaponry badge, lower the special forces medal requirements (currently 4500 hours),  and perhaps change the WCR in some way.

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

niomosy wrote:

And what do they mean by "adjusted" award criteria?
They probably just fixed the teargas-badge for SF and the EU-ribbon,I guess..
+ 1 for u - I only hope that's true.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6650|Derby, England

E7IX3R wrote:

You're an idiot.

Is your real name Boris?
Is your real name Plonker Or Did your Mum call you that ?
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6647|Tasmania
- If the player joins a squad while dead, the player will not be able to use the squad leader as a spawn point until they have respawned once.

Well that sucks. Think of times when you're getting caned every which way and at the end your team has 100 tickets and a lone sniper is out there on a hill top. I want to join that dudes team then spawn on him (then start a new team and so forth). I hate losing like that.

Last edited by XstrangerdangerX (2006-04-26 07:29:38)

MrBrain
+24|6709|Finland
Why do they have to alter the game all the time? Fix the bugs instead, that interest me more. And the vehicle dropping seems dull with tanx accidently dropping on roof because the guy who requested them accidently happened to point there while requesting it. Does this mean that the vehicles basically won't spawn at their correct location anymore since everyone will request them elsewhere (read whores)?
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6734|USA
Any word on if they are fixingthe Tactical Support badge????????
Mike_J
+68|6687
i hope the fix about choppers that would continue to fly without anyone in it doesn't mean exactly what i think it means...maybe it means a fix for a chopper with absolutely noone in it.  this is gonna suck if i can't do my tvs pilotless anymore.  i really, really don't want to be forced to have pilots that can't fly now.  i can already tell i'm not going to be doing alot of gunning anymore...maaaaaan.
{CN}420
+30|6696

Ugaminor wrote:

By the looks of this I think that EA/Dice have accepted the fact that they in no way have a solution to the most troublesome bug around since the beginning... the red/blue tag bug.  Oh well, most of us have adjusted to it now by looking at uniforms after the first TK, and some of us <_<  >_> have used the blue bug to our advantage.... *no guilt here*

edit: spelling
I was thinking about this the other day. I used to program in VB, no big deal. But, what if they made a code to make the packs neutral when someone dies. Have a code saying your character is USMC, China, MEC etc. Then the bag grabs the code from your character and adjusts it. Just an idea.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard