Poll

What kind of asian girl is best? Reason..?

Japanese55%55% - 160
Korean14%14% - 43
Thai5%5% - 15
Filipino9%9% - 27
Chinese5%5% - 17
Taiwanese1%1% - 5
Vietnamese3%3% - 10
Mongolian2%2% - 6
Cambodian1%1% - 5
Indonesian0%0% - 1
Total: 289
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6622|Cherry Pie
Japanese girls have my vote.  They are really cute and sexy.  I love Japanese girls!!!  Got back from a study abroad in Tokyo in August last year, it was amazing.  I strongly recommend going!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
japanese +1 karma for telling the difference between chinese and taiwanese. what about tibetan?

Last edited by cyborg_ninja-117 (2006-04-23 01:47:36)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6622|Cherry Pie
Ran out of lines...  LOL
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
lol its ok but i got a taiwanese girl friend
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
khmer
+86|6676|Central California
To me there is no best. You can find good in all listed. Like in any race there are the good and the bad. I like them all I wish there was an all of the above option.
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6622|Cherry Pie

khmer wrote:

To me there is no best. You can find good in all listed. Like in any race there are the good and the bad. I like them all I wish there was an all of the above option.
Very true! 

Your Khmer?  Coolness!  Jang meup sua?   Bong srolahn pakong powm.... HAHA!
khmer
+86|6676|Central California

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

Your Khmer?  Coolness!  Jang meup sua?   Bong srolahn pakong powm.... HAHA!
LoL Yup I am. Sok sabai thanks (ah cohn) and you?
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6622|Cherry Pie
I'm just a white guy who has dated a Cambodian girl.  I am trying to date one asian girl from each country.  Already have China, Korea, Cambodia and am currently dating a Japanese girl.  =-P
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
hope citezen one wont get mad at us...
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6723|Belgium
Its sad that those asian babes are not that many in my country.. sigh...... same with black girls...
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6668|The Netherlands
Don't know the difference so I'll say Korean (Citizen One )
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6758
Bit racist, this thread.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
no it aint im asian but im fine w/ this thread
Mike_J
+68|6667
well i guess being part japanese my votes biased.  i like all asian women though and prefer an asian girlfriend.  i'm actually kind of surprised some other asian people here voted japanese.  seems like asian guys only like the asian women from the country the guy is from too.  the girlfriend i had back in highschool was korean and white.  that lasted about 4 months before her korean mom found out i was japanese (how hypocritical...here her mom is korean and married outside of her race).  i got dumped for that reason (obviously her parents forced or convinced her to).  it really pissed me off when she told me she was gettin rid of me because of that.  after that, i always kind of assumed that most asian countries don't like japanese people.  it's kind obvious with all the animosity china has towards japan still because of WWII.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

hmmm i should go with Mongolian no wait........Mongolia doesn't have a name wich when your dutch means very wonderfull things: Mongool(mongolian) = Retarded , hmmm Taiwanese maybe, but cyborgninja must introduce me to one then lol HARD

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-04-23 11:27:18)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6750
For me its between the Thai and Filipina, both are very good but my experiance tells me the Filipina is a bit more natural Horney.... I find the Thai girls more thrusty do..
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6647|South Korea.

Nessie09 wrote:

Japanese are pale mostly, and dont have slanted eyes, unlike Chinese ones. Koreans look like Japanese people only...darker? Would be how I would describe the differnce.
Mike_J
+68|6667
when i was in japan i could easily spot out the koreans.  not by looks, but because they own all the pachinko places.  lol jk, but really...they own most of the gambling places.

you can kind of tell the difference from chinese, korean, and japanese people by their cheek bones.  they get lower from china to japan.  at least that's what i was told
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6647|South Korea.

Mike_J wrote:

when i was in japan i could easily spot out the koreans.  not by looks, but because they own all the pachinko places.  lol jk, but really...they own most of the gambling places.

you can kind of tell the difference from chinese, korean, and japanese people by their cheek bones.  they get lower from china to japan.  at least that's what i was told
Yeah thats true lol.
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6622|Cherry Pie
Its kinda of hard to distinguish between the different races at first, but I have developed it to an art... LOL.  Its really hard to explain the differences, but once you know them and can tell its very easy. 

Haha, I don't know about the gambling places because I never saw any of the owns, nor could I ever tell who was the owner. 

When me and my girlfriend went to Korea for a trip when I was studying in Japan, every Korean that was selling something would speak Japanese to her immediately.  It is very easy to tell.  Especially with a little Japanese hottie like mine.  =-)
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

Citizen One wrote:

Nessie09 wrote:

Japanese are pale mostly, and dont have slanted eyes, unlike Chinese ones. Koreans look like Japanese people only...darker? Would be how I would describe the differnce.
I think Koreans look like a mix of Chinese and Japanese, but bigger build than both.  The confusion probably lies more toward Korean/Taiwan imitation of Japanese pop styles.  Take Taiwan's Meteor Garden series for example.  Totally Japanese Pop style.

I'm filipino, but with fairly mixed blood from all over the place.  Korean Airline flight attendants often think I'm Korean.  Im also fairly tall for a filipino, but on par with the typical Korean.  Interesting anecdote.  During my Tex-Mex friends wedding, two of our friends, both Japanese, towered well over most of the guests, both at over 6'5" tall...
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

Who thinks most of the "for Japanese" votes are influenced by anime, and not actually dating a Japanese girl versus other asian girls?

By the way, shouldn't Taiwaness/Chinese be grouped together?  How about Cambodian/Laosian?  Indonesian/Malaysian?  Technically, Indians are also Asians.

Last edited by Ilocano (2006-04-24 12:59:40)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6648|Keyboard
Japanese girls FTW, I wish that girls like Hinata existed (from Naruto's anime/manga). My grandmother is chinee and has an annoying attitude, dunno if all chinese are like that but I hate how she easily looses her control (yells and that kind of stuff).

P.S. Are girls in Japan like Hinata? Please tell me, I would go there to prove it .
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6580|MANCHESTERRR
The randomness of this topic is overpowering.... I LIEK EET!
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

Yaocelotl wrote:

Japanese girls FTW, I wish that girls like Hinata existed (from Naruto's anime/manga). My grandmother is chinee and has an annoying attitude, dunno if all chinese are like that but I hate how she easily looses her control (yells and that kind of stuff).

P.S. Are girls in Japan like Hinata? Please tell me, I would go there to prove it .
Hah, you can always dream.  Although, my Chinese girlfriend had an uncanny resemblance to Akane of Ranma fame...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard