Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6645
I bought the game with my dad, my mom didn't know. She doesn't like violent stuff. At all. So, I was with my dad playing when my mom came home early. I was about to turn it off but she saw me and told me not to. She wanted to see what it was like and what I was trying to hide. So I started playing, trying to keep it clean as I was driving an APC. But I slipped. I ran over someone. I just ran over one little soldier and my mom got scared and said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought "Nah forget it, Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo holmes, smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air!
WarmPudgy
+41|6587|Arkansas
thats why moved out the day i turned 18
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6628|Tasmania

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I bought the game with my dad, my mom didn't know. She doesn't like violent stuff. At all. So, I was with my dad playing when my mom came home early. I was about to turn it off but she saw me and told me not to. She wanted to see what it was like and what I was trying to hide. So I started playing, trying to keep it clean as I was driving an APC. But I slipped. I ran over someone. I just ran over one little soldier and my mom got scared and said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought "Nah forget it, Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo holmes, smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air!
Very nicely done mate :thumb:

karma'd.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6805|Orlando, FL - Age 43
rofl
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6703|Central Valley,California
Rofl.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6698|NCFSU2
Time to change your name to: Fresh_Pollux.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

Dood, that's hella funny!!!!

/yes, I still say "hella"
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
MrKamikaze
+10|6640|East
you had me goin for a sec....then i realized i was singing that theme song and i was all "wtf sNEAK ATTACK BONar!!!!!!!"
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center
i miss that show.
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6628|Tasmania
Pollux was on -43 at the start of thread.

+karma that motherfucker.
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6617|Houston, TX
Just caught an episode of "Fresh Prince" the other day...now this?  It's everywhere! LOL, thanks.
Speelbal
+146|6751|Netherlands
What in the world?
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6683|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
lol if you hadnt notice this kid doesn't make one seroius post that what make him so fgunny rolflmao
earth.citizen
+4|6738|Miami, FL
Don't you know waterguns are GATEWAY GUNS to more powerfule and deadly guns!? We'll have to ban them too!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

ROFL
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6664
LMFAO, I  hate you, but that was absoloutely rofl, I actually linked it to some friends.

Would you like + or - karma?
*OL*JoseyWales
+8|6701|Phoenix Arizona
+1 karma'd nice touch
Dumbazz_noob
+5|6581
So does this mean that Fancy_Pollux is now a mega-media superstar who takes himself way too seriously, is arrogant and makes really crappy movies?? Oh and I WOULD do his Wife :-)

Last edited by Dumbazz_noob (2006-04-21 12:46:23)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6763|Dallas
Fer-lofl-rofl.
khmer
+86|6676|Central California
LOL ran over a little soldier. Had me going for a second there.
meowmix4jo
+5|6583
ROFLMFAOWAFASFIOANFA lal..that was funny i thought it was real at first but then it came to

""You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air." I whistled for a cab"

and i was like wtf...nice one man +1 for you
sparklet
Banned
+34|6747|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
<(^_^<) (>^_^)>
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6706|NL

meowmix4jo wrote:

ROFLMFAOWAFASFIOANFA lal..that was funny i thought it was real at first but then it came to

""You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air." I whistled for a cab"

and i was like wtf...nice one man +1 for you

Last edited by Poncho (2006-04-21 13:44:28)

Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6658
https://homepage.ntlworld.com/z44kir/MSNEmoticons/carlton_2.gif
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

I hate you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard