NoConflict
+1|6813|Austin, Texas
Firstoff, i know how often this site updates, and i know it takes a while for the BFHQ to update; but I have been playing in the 8ballers strike at karkand, and EVERY round, i get to staff sergent, then gunnery sergent, then master sergent, EVERY round, and it never upadtes, mind you this IS a ranked server, but I never get to master sergent, it just stays at sergent... am I the only one expearencing this?a
Locarno
Boom!Headshot?
+2|6810|Scotland!
have you logged off and then waited a wee while?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

I would highly suggest you try playing on EA servers, as ranked as others may be they are still not as reliable when it comes to reporting. Personally I had to go through the 'ranking frenzy' three times before it stuck.
Donnyboy
+1|6756
I had the same issue with the good conduct ribbon. Earned it three times in three different servers till it stuck. Wasn't worried about it though, patch made it freaking easy to get
SGTJones97E
+0|6806
join a different server.  this happened to me last night.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

Donnyboy wrote:

I had the same issue with the good conduct ribbon. Earned it three times in three different servers till it stuck. Wasn't worried about it though, patch made it freaking easy to get
Yep, I got that damn ribbon three times in a row on three servers before it actually saved as well.
dan500
+57|6817
Its because the severs (where the rank info is stored) would have had a lot to deal with, i had to get mine 3 times, then on the 3rd time wait 30mins

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard