unforgiven5150
+0|6786|Phoenix, AZ
I was in a clan's server last night and on their scrolling messages I saw the most ridiculous "rules":

1. Don't steal vehicles from "uncapable" bases.
2. Don't destroy UAV, radar, or arty from "uncapable" bases.

OK, first off, what is an "uncapable" base. Second of all, if the opposite team is dumb enough to not guard there equipment, that is their own problem. The whole idea of the game is to beat the other team and try to use real world tactics to do so. If a team leaves a base undefended, its their own fault for getting it destroyed. An unguarded base is prime for the plucking!

I also saw them say "Votes against clan members will get you banned". OK, granted, you take care of your own, but if one of your people is a horrible commander and the server is voting mutiny, banning the people voting doesn't really solve the problem of your guy being a horrible commander. Or if the guy is a fecktard!

Now, I know my first post is in the compaints section, and my second will be also, but I do love this game. I just had to laugh when I saw those rules. Laugh and then disconnect.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6813|The planet Tophet
uncapable = uncaptureable duh just dont go to that server
unforgiven5150
+0|6786|Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for the definition, however, if there are assets to be exploited, you should exploit the assets. Tell people not to is just ridiculous. It basically saying "I'm not going to protect this base or these assets and you should be nice and leave it alone..." Gimme a break.

*TS*tphai wrote:

duh just dont go to that server
I guess you missed me saying:

Unforgiven5150 wrote:

I just had to laugh when I saw those rules. Laugh and then disconnect.

Last edited by unforgiven5150 (2005-10-05 14:20:50)

nexus3372
+1|6788
i had one today "OS| clan"....it said no nade-launchers or tanks/APC.   i owned their head clan dude with an m203 and got a clan invite (WTF). so i took the invite and shoved it up their behinds! then they banned me...    but it was fun
unforgiven5150
+0|6786|Phoenix, AZ
Just seems some of these clans set up rules just so they have the upper hand. I have never had good luck being in a clan/squad in any FPS.

I don't know why people hate the M16/203 and call it the "n00b tube". To me its an extremely effective weapon. For one its great for area targets which a 40mm is designed for and also for taking out people in emplacements and vehicles with light or no armor like hummvees and the "van". Plus you have a rifle for shooting regularly. Not to mention its great for "bunny hunting". I think those are the main people that complain about it. Or those that just want to spay and pray.
thinner44
+1|6817
I was on a server last night, scrolling message. 'If you've got the enemy down to the last flag, let them keep it'. What's the point in that.
addict10n
+1|6785
Server rules are retarded, I dont have any on mine. The only people that get kicked are the REALLY REALLY Annoying people that dont know what they are talking about. For instance, I have a tank, attempting to move in on a flag in Mashtuur, i kill a few guys and then this guy Jihads me and says "LOL CAMPING FUCK GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID NOOB!". w/e so I spawn and kill a few guys with the G3 and jump in a HMMV to take off and, wait....theres the tank. Everyone is running off to go cap that flag so i figure i had better back them up.  so I got in it and took it to that same flag, helping my team. This guy jihads me AGAIN and says again 'LOL GOT YOU AGAIN YOU STUPID CAMPING FUCKBAG". or something to that extent, I said "dude, its not camping, its called assaulting a flag. Get it right" he continued to flame me so i kicked him saying "Smacktard GTFO". He complains about my server message saying that I am breaking my own rules. LOL get real. Check my stats, I usually prefer going on foot rather than in a tank, tanks and apc's are ridiculous if you ask me.

With that said...whew. I totally agree on the lame servers kicking you if you say wtf, when I see that what goes through my head is, double you tee eff! If you are so disturbed about cuss words you shouldnt be playing a war game where violence and murder rules. Get real, the first time I was in a server and got warned because of my language I said, "lol no fucking way!!!!" then got banned lmao.
Bloody Sky
+2|6852|Texas

nexus3372 wrote:

i had one today "OS| clan"....it said no nade-launchers or tanks/APC.   i owned their head clan dude with an m203 and got a clan invite (WTF). so i took the invite and shoved it up their behinds! then they banned me...    but it was fun
LoL, what's really funny...... some "OS|" come here and post every now and then. AH HA HA HA!

Also there is this one guy on "OS|" I HATE! He plays in servers (24/7 Strike) with no TeamKills. And he just goes around bunnyhopping throwing C4 everywhere and blowing everyone up. I do admit it's a good way to get the Explosives badge...... but COME ON!!!

rambo43
Banned
+35|6230
haha, i havent used c4 much. Just to blow myself ontop of buildings etc and sometimes plant them on friendly jets so the pilot gets out or i blow.
Bonesaw
+8|6626
I got banned from a 24/7 Wake server because I was "DD" What the hell is that? I asked the admin who warned me and he said "oh, you know" and "let it die" and I'm like "what the fuck is DD, I can't not do something again if I don't know what it is.." Then I got banned for DD lol.

All I was doing was driving a car from North Base to Airfield and I ran some dude over on the hill by the flag.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6763|Hell, p.o box 666

You shall use this topic!

/Closed!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard