uziq
+492|3451
oh dear.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
NYT said such a leak hasn't happened in decades.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX
Someone needs to explain to all the white christian wackos who want this to happen that this will only lead to more unwanted black kids.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718

Dilbert_X wrote:

Someone needs to explain to all the white christian wackos who want this to happen that this will only lead to more unwanted black kids.
Just another case of right wingers cutting their own throat in order to "own the libs."
uziq
+492|3451
of course, dilbert interprets catastrophic changes to abortion laws and women's birth rights through a racial angle.

putting the 'white replacement theory' stuff in the mouth of 'christian wackos' doesn't dissemble from the fact that you are obsessed with population stats yourself.

how surprising that this forum's most enduringly female-phobic, single user thinks abortion laws are yet another excuse to be racist!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
I brought it up the other day. It is one of two reasons you don't see my sweating about the issue. The other reason is that I live in a blue state where abortion and weed will still be on the menu.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

As far as I'm concerned, it's the female half of human reproduction and women's business. Nobody gets that worked up about men getting the snip.

I have zero respect for any of the feigned concern from our politicians over the plight of a human fetus, when there is so little concern over the health, happiness, and well-being of people without money. Youtube any drive-by of a perpetually blue, city cesspool of human misery, or the destitute dregs of abandoned red state towns. I'm not going to reduce it to "both sides," but you can just tell just how concerned our lawmakers are about human life sometimes.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

As far as I'm concerned, it's the female half of human reproduction and women's business. Nobody gets that worked up about men getting the snip.

I have zero respect for any of the feigned concern from our politicians over the plight of a human fetus, when there is so little concern over the health, happiness, and well-being of people without money. Youtube any drive-by of a perpetually blue, city cesspool of human misery, or the destitute dregs of abandoned red state towns. I'm not going to reduce it to "both sides," but you can just tell just how concerned our lawmakers are about human life sometimes.
Sounds to me like you're about to pick up a gun and go shoot abortion doctors to protect life.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

of course, dilbert interprets catastrophic changes to abortion laws and women's birth rights through a racial angle.

putting the 'white replacement theory' stuff in the mouth of 'christian wackos' doesn't dissemble from the fact that you are obsessed with population stats yourself.

how surprising that this forum's most enduringly female-phobic, single user thinks abortion laws are yet another excuse to be racist!
Abortion disproportionately affects unborn black people. Is it racist to say that?
If the BLM people jumped on this would the christian wackos be for or against?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Sounds to me like you're about to pick up a gun and go shoot abortion doctors to protect life.
Er, why that impression? I just got finished saying that abortion was women's business and that a lot of people in this country so obsessively concerned with unborn babies couldn't give a diddly about humans after they're born (the enduring, political comic-ized meme). It's in the post you just clicked quote on.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The point is to protect life you sometimes have to kill people.
Didn't jesus say that?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

you're trippin
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Abortion doctors have killed more black kids than trigger-happy cracker police officers - true fact
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

lol you care about black kids now. Amazing.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

SuperJail Warden wrote:

it is unheard of. some clerk is going to get fired/thrown in jail.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718

Cybargs wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

it is unheard of. some clerk is going to get fired/thrown in jail.
A lot of melodrama. The right wingers upset about the leak would be doing the exact opposite if there was a leak confirming the SCOTUS planned to uphold RvW. As would I probably.

At this point why should the SCOTUS be immune from the same political forces everyone else needs to suffer under? It is not enough that they have lifetime appointments and are the final authority on law in this country. They must also be allowed to work in total secrecy?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

At the same time they're not invincible. Judicial branch is still an integral part of checks and balances. They can still be impeached and removed from office, although removal of a federal judge is very uncommon.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

If congress wanted to protect abortion rights so much they could have codified them before the court swung into right field.

It's interesting hearing remarks from lawmakers on this. Republicans now worried about the sanctity of the supreme court when they spent so much energy working against it under Obama. Suddenly "oh, we have to protect the courts, the Democrats are on the attack!" Yeah, ok. Meanwhile comments from Democrat seemingly more concerned, in writing at least, about the blow to women's rights.

I do think courts should remain largely leak free.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
The Democrats relied on the courts too much. A lot of stuff needs to be codified but it is very hard to get stuff through the legislature. Some would say this is by design in order to make the country less swingy. But time and again the "congress is slow by design" only comes up when people want to codify minority protections and rights that the right wing explicitly rejects.

That said, considering the genuine white demographic decline I think it is only a matter of time before we get to the event horizon where a lot of what we took for granted is codified. Shame a lot of right wingers will never understand how their own cruelty to other less fortunate white people undermined their community and cause.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin
You guys realize states can still have abortion legal, right? All this does is make it decided by states whether to have abortion legal, it doesn't ban abortion outright.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
Do you think individual states should be allowed to determine segregation, interracial marriage, and gay marriage?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

"You guys realize states can still decide to outlaw slavery, right? All this does is make it decided by states".

You're dumb dude
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

"you guys realize"

Golly gee wiz, why didn't I think about it from a states' rights/power perspective? What possible ill could come of delegating a partisan-entrenched human rights issue to a states like, say, Texas. Huge swathes of land where people without much money might have to cross to find a state with a legit clinic, sounds amazing. Thread over, /close.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
https://en.meming.world/images/en/8/82/My_Goodness_What_an_Idea.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

War Man could be a perfect back country town councilman, where he could spend most of his time on Musk's twitter echoing the opinions of perpetually concern-faced Tucker, living off karma from posts like that one.

Someday spring for governor, but handily lose a heated primaries in the 2050s against a literal inbred because he doesn't support the Christian honor killings movement.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard