+319|6772|d
I think for me its the DMZ servers.
these are there rules:

Rule 1.  No TKing
Rule 2. Queue for Vehicles
Rule 3. Always Show Respect
Rule 4. No Cheating
Rule 5. Sorry, No High Pings

the thing that make this server so good is the Queing rule. been playin on there server cos i thought it was too good to be ture, but guess wot, the whole thing works. they are so many admins around that if u dont que its a kick or ban. they r currently running 3 servers which is gone turn into 5.

check out their site:
http://www.the-dmz-site.com/

here's the ip to their main server:

DMZ Mayhem 64     EU
85.236.100.34:16567

Think u knw of a better server, then plz post ip and let me knw y.
walyl135
+7|6641|(UK) SOUTH LONDON GUV'NOR
i think the kings of killers [KOKZ], LOL, german server is good it runs karkand 24/7 (which is Great) but the C+C demon is configured to stop anyone using tanks so the whole map is infantry and vodniks/HUMMERS however they have turned off F/Fire for Claymores and Mines so be careful if you want to own that server i cnat remeber the IP but it comes up as Karkand 24/7 on the search

Last edited by walyl135 (2006-04-19 04:07:45)

tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6747|Pakistan/England
[PTG] City Maps #1

may fav maps (sharqui, karkand, mashtuur), nobody ever punishes anybody, almost nobody tks intentionally (people who do get kicked really quick and usually banned thereafter), players are really good, ripe for teamwork. oh yeah and its almost always 64/64
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6772|d

walyl135 wrote:

i think the kings of killers [KOKZ], LOL, german server is good it runs karkand 24/7 (which is Great) but the C+C demon is configured to stop anyone using tanks so the whole map is infantry and vodniks/HUMMERS however they have turned off F/Fire for Claymores and Mines so be careful if you want to own that server i cnat remeber the IP but it comes up as Karkand 24/7 on the search
COM ON MATE, u could have givien ip
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6760
[bf2s] Ranked. When there is someone in it.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6628
i mainly game on straferight servers hosted by branzone very well maintained mods mean business and you can base rape whoohoo
ATC
+58|6752|...
Moongamers BF2 Karkand Only is da bomb!!! No punishing, no votekicks and great admins on 24/7! (and its karkand only)

Last edited by Aslan_the_Creator (2006-04-19 10:09:30)

banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6673

walyl135 wrote:

ain't that against the ROE? just another worth reporting...
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6606|Newfoundland, Canada
RubberDucky server, mostly always full, runs all the maps in the map cycle, there's always an admin in there and there's no kick votes, so you don't have people trying to kick someone every 3 seconds lol... just type  RubberDucky in the server name thing and it'll pop up, great server

peace
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6655|Peoria

walyl135 wrote:

That is an illegal server against EA's ROE. I would suggest avoiding playing on that server because you might get your stats wiped.

You cannot restrict the use of vehicles in a ranked server.

Also, whats the point of having FF on for a Mine if your going to cheat and disallow vehicles.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6770

-=]V[-i-n-i-o-n=- wrote:

RubberDucky server, mostly always full, runs all the maps in the map cycle, there's always an admin in there and there's no kick votes, so you don't have people trying to kick someone every 3 seconds lol... just type  RubberDucky in the server name thing and it'll pop up, great server

peace
This happened to me at RubberDucky server yesterday.
An a**hole was commanding at sharqi as mec.
He teamkilled me for the chopper and others waiting for the chopper.
Then, he teamkilled me again and others with arty... same reason...
I started to write at chat for some admin to do something because server rules say If I teamkill in revenge I will be banned... No admin response....
Well.... no help from admins...... then....
I started teamkilling this a**shole all the round, and the next round at same map, and the next round at next  map, until he disconnected.
I got only negative numbers, but he deserved it.
In case you want to know who this a**hole is, the name is xskankinredx.
IkoShinra264
+1|6708|Milton Keynes, England

tahadar wrote:

[PTG] City Maps #1

may fav maps (sharqui, karkand, mashtuur), nobody ever punishes anybody, almost nobody tks intentionally (people who do get kicked really quick and usually banned thereafter), players are really good, ripe for teamwork. oh yeah and its almost always 64/64
This is definitely my favourite server at the minute if you want some intense Urban fighting. It's better than a karkand only server because it's 3 maps, so it doesnt become the SAME MAP & TACTICS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!

Not sure where it's based, might be in EU because I get good v.good pings on it.

(On another note: I think its acceptable to teamkill your commander (Lord_Kilburn) when he spots everything on the map FOR THE WHOLE ROUND NON STOP. Despite everyone telling him to tone it down a bit he carried on. Thats the only blatant cold-blooded teamkill I've ever done, and I enjoyed it! Twat.)
Rizen_Ji
+41|6744|200m out and smiling at you.

-=]V[-i-n-i-o-n=- wrote:

peace
i haven't been able to find their servers in forever and i remember loving to play those servers, could you gimme the IP?
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6764|Hell, p.o box 666

guess what: BF2s EU-Server

1. [BF2s]Squad with great teamwork
2. [BF2s]Ts2 with nice communication
3. nice admins
4. fair rules (rules?)
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6667

banksd1983 wrote:

walyl135 wrote:

Haha moron.  Turning off FF on mines and clays is against the "ROE"?  How fucking stupid are you?  Never mind.....
The Soup Nazi
+18|6795|North Lauderdale, FL
MoonGamers Mostly Oman.  http://moongamers.com

Admins are usually around to enforce:
Excessive TK'ers
Vehicle Whoring
Abusive Team Switching (e.g. to continue to get the SU-34)
Uncappable baseraping
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6741|Oslo, Norway
=IKS=
they are real inn on that wait in line for veichles
smartadmins every map one round each, so very fun
in the netherlands too so i get a nice ping
my fav server i think !
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6773|Dallas
-I4nI- and the >NN< clan servers are both really good.
walyl135
+7|6641|(UK) SOUTH LONDON GUV'NOR

mafia996630 wrote:

walyl135 wrote:

COM ON MATE, u could have givien ip
I will in a minute i cant remeber it
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6651|England
Mooongamer Karkand Only. Spawncamping in armor is no longer allowed, teamswitching is frowned upon, and so are the usuals. But its great! Come join the community!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Mooongamer Karkand Only. Spawncamping in armor is no longer allowed, teamswitching is frowned upon, and so are the usuals. But its great! Come join the community!
That server is so retarded.  The same map over and over again.  People trying to suck firestorms virtual cock.  He will kick you for team switching yet spends countless rounds on the US.  Last time I played he was talking about a "no base-rape rule" whatever that is, because he was commander and kept getting killed.  So in my opinion, not even close to the best.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6794|Bulgaria
winnipeg frag max
I play there every night!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

The DMZ guys are good, they helped doing some imaging stuff for this site, (according to the Bf2s Wiki.)
But everyone knows that the Bf2s servers are the best, at least when they're full with us fine folk. I've only managed to join it once and not ONE of the Bf2s community could I reckognise there. I also got kicked because I had one of those ping surges.
I was kicked by the Bf2s server... man that sucks.

I would like to add that servers with too many administrator enforced rules stink. Whiney admins can decide that by taking a tank once you're tank-whoring and they'll kick you just because they can, or if you're a sniper you camp so you get kicked. I've seen some pretty retarded admins.
no, the best thing is if admins take a back seat. If people are complaining about someone then moves should be made, but so many servers turn into twelve year old-run dictatorships, (to brush of the twelve-year-old cliche.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6752|Malaga, España

Bigwrm wrote:

banksd1983 wrote:

walyl135 wrote:

Haha moron.  Turning off FF on mines and clays is against the "ROE"?  How fucking stupid are you?  Never mind.....
Dude, READ !!!! ''STOP ANYONE USING THE TANKS!'' thats against the ROE
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6746|The Hague, Netherlands

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

Bigwrm wrote:

banksd1983 wrote:

Dude, READ !!!! ''STOP ANYONE USING THE TANKS!'' thats against the ROE
Need something to smoke now torro ?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard