Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6776|Nova Scotia, Canada

the_heart_attack wrote:

it does that as i merged another topic with it and sometimes it goes to the end where it would have been if i didnt add pages.
Ohhh ok I get it now.....cool deal.

+1

Last edited by Prodie (2006-04-24 14:31:55)

ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6737|DUTCH snap ik!
Neeeeeeed more.... Need more... karma plz
ty for all karma got 5 now

Last edited by ThePriest1750 (2006-04-24 15:16:51)

Skinnister
+43|6727|UK
lol this karma thing is true i had -5 now i got 4 YAY .....as they say what goes around, comes around
SO karma for ALL
Milton Waddams
+26|6626|under your bed
I give the karma system a -1.  Everyone just abuses it...or at least I know I do.  Now that we can see who gives us a -1 we are just going to -1 them back, it is not hard.  What is the purpose of the karma anyways?  Are people looking at other peoples post and saying, "Oh, they have negative karma, their post must be stupid, I'll skip it."  If someone wants to give feedback on another person’s post then they can send a PM or write their own post.   Pressing -1 does not equal feedback.  Get rid of karma, it has no value and only clutters an already cluttered website with more junk!

Now you might think I am bitter because I have negative karma, think again. I do not derive pleasure out of seeing my karma increase.  If you do, I find that very odd. 

If I want good karma I will go help an old lady cross a street.
BVC
+325|6697
So whyd you give me -1 anyway Milton?

The only -1's I've had so far have been from people with -karma themselves...you, chrnoicle and a user called "tard"...go figure
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6747

My thread:http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=5321 doesn't enumerate properly. It shows 7 pages in the FP forum index, but it is actually six pages. When you click on the 7th page, it takes you to the first post. Not a big problem but just letting you know.

Once more people post in that thread, it will go over to 7 pages though, so if you want to look at the problem, now is the time.
[NTHW]LemonyBrainAid
Karma whore
+27|6624

Pubic wrote:

So whyd you give me -1 anyway Milton?

The only -1's I've had so far have been from people with -karma themselves...you, chrnoicle and a user called "tard"...go figure
Yeah... some "tard" (excuse the pun) -1'd me too
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6595|Houston, TX
tard's -1'd everyone...
why can't we stop talking about him, I'm trying to forget he ever existed
Milton Waddams
+26|6626|under your bed
see, it is stupid.
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6737|DUTCH snap ik!
@public i know that tard! he also given me a - karma i got 9 now w00t
Chou
+737|6793
that tard is a funny guy, I feel sorry for the lowlife
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6737|DUTCH snap ik!
he is gonna be famous for his - karma's
=NwW= SgtD
+16|6578|England basingstoke
u karma me i karma u lol
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6595|Houston, TX
yup, tard is back in action ...

"Requesting a perma-ban, over!"
=NwW= SgtD
+16|6578|England basingstoke

k1LLr_M wrote:

he he im not a tard just high lol

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

=NwW= SgtD wrote:

k1LLr_M wrote:

he he im not a tard just high lol

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Tard is another guy who keeps giving -1 to people for nothing
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore
Does karma give u a chance to moderate?
pwned7
+53|6580
i dont know really what karma is. i get a better understanding everytime i get a point though. :p
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6747|Houston, TX

Ayumiz wrote:

Does karma give u a chance to moderate?
Gosh, I hope Chuy doesn't use karma as a basis for who becomes a mod around here.  Otherwise some power hungry jerk will make a couple of fake accounts and boost his way to banning people.

(Chuy, I know you'd see right through such a ruse, but it's just an example)

KJ
Shadovve
+10|6605|Columbus, OH
Well I had +1, but now I have -1, because 2 people (both with more than 50 negative karma) -1'd me for legitamate posts.  Thats Gay

Ok that is wierd.  right after I clicked Submit, my Karma disappeared completely.  How did that happen?

Last edited by Shadovve (2006-04-26 09:27:23)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

Shadovve wrote:

Well I had +1, but now I have -1, because 2 people (both with more than 50 negative karma) -1'd me for legitamate posts.  Thats Gay
they always give -1 for nothing so yeah it sucks

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-04-26 09:26:45)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6690|UK
Why doesnt it say who's karma'd me anymore on the karma page?

I cant be arsed searching this thread or using the search
Impaqt
+37|6640|Chicago, Il
User rating systems are always abused......  People with Negative Karma should not be able to Karma other people.  Its an evil circle....  There are a few people already that are making it their personal goal to get as much negative karma as possible... and to do that they are Negativing everyone else.....  I've only been hit once so far.... I probobly deserve a couple negative points here and there...  But for the most part I try to be helpful and provide good information....  THe one post I got negatived on was totally uncalled for though...   Go figure..

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=295268#p295268
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6690|UK

Impaqt wrote:

User rating systems are always abused......  People with Negative Karma should not be able to Karma other people.  Its an evil circle....  There are a few people already that are making it their personal goal to get as much negative karma as possible... and to do that they are Negativing everyone else.....  I've only been hit once so far.... I probobly deserve a couple negative points here and there...  But for the most part I try to be helpful and provide good information....  THe one post I got negatived on was totally uncalled for though...   Go figure..

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=295268#p295268
I have -74 karma, and prolly not going to get any better. I really don't care about this whole Karma buiness.

It's just annoying have a small black square in my user bar thingy.
Impaqt
+37|6640|Chicago, Il
-73 now.....  Probobly been wacked so much because you  a leet Haxor.....   

Everyone has jumped to a conclusion regardingyour PB infractions unfortunatly.....  PB isnt perfect....  Anyone looking at your stats should be able to tell you dont hack...  Just a victim of a corrupt game file or something.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard