Do you take everything I say literally?

Yes, I am a dumbass.14%14% - 8
No, I know sarcasm when I see it.66%66% - 37
You were kidding? It all makes sense now...19%19% - 11
Total: 56
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas
I've made two threads in two days, one a blatent act of sarcasm fueled by boredom, the other a experiance I had with a bit of sarcasm/off beat humor mixed in.  I'll link them here:

The one about shooting people out of cockpits:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=21255

The one about a German guy in VoIP:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=21338

Read the orginal posts and then read these quotes I have taken:

Elamdri wrote:

I love it when international relations fail....

At least the poor german guy was trying to talk. Jesus, I woulda been lost if it was me trying to speak German...
Riiiiiight...

Herackles wrote:

That's funny.  But seriously, you've gotta be joking about everybody having to speak english in order to play this game.  It's a multiplayer game, which means that people from around the world and all walks of life are going to be playing this game.  At the very least the guy was trying to speak in english.  I wonder how your german is or your latin, italian, sanskrit, hindi e.t.c.  You get what I'm trying to say mate.
No, I am serious, and further, I believe that when I visit any other country they should speak english to cater to my every need.

IronFerret wrote:

Again admins in this forum are very corcern about no repeat topics.. but will allow this kind of "coments" its a  shame, they allow it, so they agree with this behavoir.

since they seems to be quite bussy finding a seccion for every misspost topic in other section, me i suggest

Why dont you just add a new forum?

BF2S-Racist and Anger "yea we like it, we encorage it come trhow your shit here"
You are we-todd-did.

ghostgr wrote:

Actually I know quite a bit of German so I never have any problems like that.....oh and you basically started that whole thing for cussing at him. Why couldn't you just say, "Hey bro why won't you shoot at enemy?" instead of being a racist bastard.
"Hey bro, hows about not!"

washow wrote:

it's not really fucking nice thing to call german people nazi

they are not born nazi you know..

funny but nazi thing was kinda fucked up

i'm not german btw lol

EDIT: just noticed that post starter was cougar

this kid is a typical example of ignorant-little kid-bf2 player

shoots people outta jets and being racist and shit
You are probably the dumbest person I know.  No offense, I mean I wouldn't want to call you a N***** or anything.

wahjot wrote:

seconded
I second my comment as well.

Psycho~*DS*~ wrote:

It's iddiots like you that ruin the game. Here's an idea, wait for the next jet.
Someone failed out of sarcasm class in 5th grade...

*TS*tphai wrote:

yeah waht a waste of a thread many people have said that using a .50 cal to get a plane/jet sooo STFU
HEY HEY!!!  no.  Also, coming from a guy that brags about being a blackhawk stunt pilot.....yeah, not so much.

Towelly wrote:

It's iddiots like you that ruin the game. Here's an idea, wait for the next jet.
He was being sarcastic you coon, but in actual fact it does get annoying when you finnaly think you are about to get a jet and some randomer comes up and somehow gets in before I do and proceeds to crash into the nearest tree.
However you did miss one thing, if all else fail, a FAV to the side of jet often removes the scoundrel from his stolen prize.

Towelly
THANK GOD, finally a bit of intellegence!!  Towelly FTW!

elite wrote:

mate mate!!! idiots like you i really really hate, think about it, everyone payed for the game, so why should they suffer all this, mate thats unfair really, you think your the only 1 who payed for this, when i see you on a server, I WILL RIP YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT!!!!!
OK.  Remember Alt+F4 is the "RIP YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT!!!!!" command.  I'll hook you up with an IP later....

Cbass wrote:

Sounds like u need to be quicker with the E button cougar. I just don't understand y people can't wait their turn. if they see 2 people waiting for the chopper like 5 more people run over and it becomes a big TK fest.
Ya don't say....

You tools.

Last edited by Cougar (2006-04-18 16:20:59)

pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6617
na m8 i rite loadsa shite on these forums like a sniper guide that took 3 mins and i constantly boast how good i am. I think its funny watchin people get mad with it
zFeinT
+35|6640
Cougar FTW!
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys
cougar owns
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6661|Tampa Bay Florida
lol
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
who cares
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

who cares
I guess you do.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
care enough to type a whole fat ass two words....and this reply
[pWa]Recon
+27|6747
First off, COugar is not a cock licking skin head... just slightly mis-guided however, LOL, i know him in real life.... the poor dumb bastard is nice, just gets pissed when "mates" act the fool, thus the sniper's guide to getting a plane. Next, you are in an american server...... no sprecken ze dutch...... comprendez, mi fila... bueno, adio, bon zur, bon bons and all that good stuff... if you are in a german server, and you are the only american moron with a 900000000000000 ping find a new server that has a 899999999999999 ping that speaks en englias, esta bien? Now further more... if you are in a chopper and you have a gunner that is a moron... take it up to 400ft roll it over in to a flatspin, then bail at 100ft or, if the moron bails first, recover, and pick up someone else... if you know how to fly that is.... (same applies to 2 seater planes except, 900ft) now my personal rant.. :þ the fun starts now.....

<rant>
morons who can't fly, learn in single player

people who think they can fly, please try it in single player, this will help solve the probelm of ppl crashing into trees.

if you see a moron coming at you with a .50cal and lining you up for the kill, press 2 and then right click once.

if a tk fest starts.... get as many of your friends in the server, and lay waist to the moron(s) until he disconnects.

last, if you get owned by a pistol, whilest you are in the prone position with the PKM (Pistols can KILL ME) weapon, don't cry and say "HE IS HACKING I SAW HIM HACK, HE IS A HACKER HACKER! HACKER!!" most of you kiddies don't know what a hacker is to start with. People the cheat games with a "trainer" are cheaters, not hackers, some of us take offense to that, look up the word hacker will you, wait better yet here is a link
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/hacker
and then even still there are different types of hackers, but we won't get into that on this forum, might give the kiddies ideas to which their parents will have hefty fines to pay for. And just one more FYI

The Pistol is a far more honorable weapon then all of the other weapons in the game.. if someone is rushing you with a pistol in their hand, don't proceed to unlease the nub cannon or shotgun.... it is just not honorable.

~Recon
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
ey cougar who were you with when you were in the box?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas
What box?

Last edited by Cougar (2006-04-18 17:05:29)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
deployed
Deadlift
+9|6652
Nice try to get out of it.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

deployed
WTF are you talking about?
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6683
right

jet one was sarcastic of course

i was just talking about your dumbass attitute of calling german nazi but then again he was fucking up

whatever

but then again

wtf is : No offense, I mean I wouldn't want to call you a N***** or anything.
where's that from lmfao
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
I thought youve been to the middle east
Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+50|6570
This is pointless. COugar, get a life outside of BF2 and posting gay shit in these forums.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic

Cougar wrote:

THANK GOD, finally a bit of intellegence!!  Towelly FTW!
That is all I have to say
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6683

Psycho~*DS*~ wrote:

This is pointless. COugar, get a life outside of BF2 and posting gay shit in these forums.
i guess that works better
Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+50|6570

washow wrote:

Psycho~*DS*~ wrote:

Atleast I don't make new topics about this.....
[pWa]Recon
+27|6747
the sandbox sucks... sand fleas everywhere..... it should be a glass processing plant by now.... but NOOOOO this is a kinder and Gentaler army...........F#¢k that!!!!! can anyone say extra crispy......
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6617|Peoria
IR such a tool.

I knew you were kidding about the cockpit post. I had my suspicions about the other one, but meh. Go cougar FTW.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas

Psycho~*DS*~ wrote:

washow wrote:

Psycho~*DS*~ wrote:

Atleast I don't make new topics about this.....
Awww, did someone get thier feel bads hurt?

**Group hug for Pyscho**
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

Okay dude, stop showcasing.
And it is hard to distinguish sarcasm over the internet so don't be too tough on those guys. You do write a lot of grade-A bullplop.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
mrboogman
You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here!
+13|6673|Germany
I thought your thread about tk for vehicles was really funny but I don't get what 's so funny about beeing ignorant/racist. Maybe because I am only a stupid german and therefore a nazi? (caution: sarcasm)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard