lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6733|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
Today on Sharki a guy tked at the MEC base for the helo, so I blasted his ass with my DAO... then the asswhipe punishes me... which is understandable 'cause i did tk him.  I don't normally tk but that shit pisses me off
Thumper
+10|6712
I tk them

then I hunt and them and ruin their day

someone has to keep aholes in line
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6752|kansas
well there is nothing wrong with tking a tker if its on purpose. i do it all the time thats why my tks are higher than the rest of the peoples. i dont care ill make it up some other way.
=GOD=-{BosS}-
+6|6604
Hey, why tk them back, when you can do silly things like run into their chopper/vehicle whatever and make them tk you again and again... punish punish punish... and watch their score go through the floor.
Should learn their lesson after that (and getting booted off the server )
If the chopper's moving even slightly, just sprint at it and jump towards it
Sondernkommando
+22|6736
Here's a good idea:  if someone pulls a TK, then for the next 60 seconds any TK of THEM doesn't result in any negative scoring or options to punish. 

For accidental TKs, no big deal; for obviously intentional ones, everyone else can get medieval on them!

If EA does this, I want credit!
IronFerret
+48|6677|Mexico City.
i usually let them team kill me intentional.. i mean i look fo the guy, if hes in a tank or vehicle put myself on the way.. most server have like 4 to 6 autokick for teamkilling.. so i just need to let the ass tkillme 2 or 3 times before he gets ban or kick (with a -30 score).. it works 90% of the times..

if you teamkill him.. your gonna get punish.. and thats not fair..

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-04-18 19:32:53)

PRiMACORD
+190|6645|Home of the Escalade Herds

Sondernkommando wrote:

Here's a good idea:  if someone pulls a TK, then for the next 60 seconds any TK of THEM doesn't result in any negative scoring or options to punish. 

For accidental TKs, no big deal; for obviously intentional ones, everyone else can get medieval on them!

Thats an awesome idea.
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6612
sure dude - tk a tk'er. i watched some guy go on the rampage on a carrier trying to get this jet. i picked him off and he punished me! he got booted not much further down the line coz he did the same thing to an admin for a tank the fool!

also i was innocently sat in a ground defense thingie while i was having a cup of tea, taking pot shots at passing helis and some guy snuck up and stabbed me literally in the back! got his name, spotted him later and peppered him with aa while he was innocently walking by!!!
lAgBlRhino
+8|6721|Brisbane
Who's the bigger tk'er???

The tker or the tker who tk's the tker?????????

I think there's something in that for all of us.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6795|Noizyland

I don't know. Sometimes there are those people who you'd just love to kill, no mater what side they're on. I reckon if you encounter one of those people it's okay. If I catch someone I the middle of Teamkilling me, (friendlies seem to like blowing me up with C4 for some reason,) I shoot them before they can don it. I know it punishes me more than them, but I have my honour to uphold!

Also, I've only done this once, but this guy kept teamkillingme with an M95 and stealing the chopper I was in, (there was a space free too, he could have gunned for me,) so I straped some C4 to it and told him he could have it. He said "thanks" but I still didn't feel guilty blowing him up like a large firework when he went high enough.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6669|Norway
It`s sometimes hard to look the other way and revenge is sweet. I personally like to respawn as medic, go knife, wait 10 sec: revieve-knife, wait 10 sec... Over and over and over
deject
Got His War On
+37|6794|Golden, CO
I think it's OK if the guy who TK'd you was being an asshole.  Otherwise if it was an accident, then retaliating is just being mean.  I almost never TK on purpose, and I feel really bad when I accidentally TK (I try my best to revive anyone I've accidentally TK'd).  If you hunt down someone who isn't being either an idiot or an asshole, you're taking the game too seriously.
lAgBlRhino
+8|6721|Brisbane

Fredrik wrote:

It`s sometimes hard to look the other way and revenge is sweet. I personally like to respawn as medic, go knife, wait 10 sec: revieve-knife, wait 10 sec... Over and over and over
Hahahahaha that's very clever
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6809|Singapore

No, its not
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6802

if they tk you on purpose then you should stalk em and keep killing em for the rest of the round.  maybe if more people would retaliate in this manner then people would stop tking for vehicles.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6647|Warlord

Sondernkommando wrote:

Dream on buddy. But good idea nonetheless!
ibfr33k
+5|6846
Do what I do when someone tk's me.  I find the nearest vehicle and jump in it.  I make a wide U-turn and head toward him full throttle.  Then just before I  plow into him, I jump out.  He gets dead and I get no tk punish since I am not in the jeep as it hits him.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6667
No it is not wrong.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6617|Seattle

I add them to my leader board and make their life miserable if they tk me for a vehicle. I have a lot of friends who play and they're always down to go screw with these dicks. We don't really care about our stats, just don't want to get banned from any good servers.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold." I can't remember who said that...some movie or sumthin'

I'm just sick of these dicks who think they own all the vehicles. First come first serve bitch
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6674
A guy missed the chopper on smoke screen, and I saw him just blast it out the sky with a SRAW (edit:two hits), TKing both occupants (obviously)...  he then waits for it again, so I grab the chopper because he clearly didn't deserve it... he took a shot, had the chopper in the red, and was reloading.... I didn't want to TK him, but  a gunna gotta do what a gunna gotta do...

Last edited by UnOriginalNuttah (2006-04-20 15:46:19)

gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6782

superfly_cox wrote:

if they tk you on purpose then you should stalk em and keep killing em for the rest of the round.  maybe if more people would retaliate in this manner then people would stop tking for vehicles.
This happened to me at RubberDucky server 2 days ago.
An a**hole was commanding at sharqi as mec.
He teamkilled me on purpose for the chopper and others waiting for the chopper.
Then, he teamkilled me again and others with arty... same reason...
I started to write at chat for some admin to do something because server rules say If I teamkill in revenge I will be banned... No admin response....
Well.... no help from admins...... then....
I started teamkilling this a**shole all the round, and the next round at same map, and the next round at next  map, until he disconnected.
I got only negative numbers, but he deserved it.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6826|Portland, OR, USA

I just try to piss them off by shooting them with my pistol and such. That makes them TK me and then I punish them. After they stupidly do that a couple times, they get auto-banned from the server and I'm happy.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6699|Denver, CO
If somebody TKs me for a vehicle and I want to piss them off without TKing.   I plaster C4 all over their window and every time they die (which doesn't take long since half your damn window is blocked off) I rinse and repeat
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6674

INCSOC wrote:

If somebody TKs me for a vehicle and I want to piss them off without TKing.   I plaster C4 all over their window and every time they die (which doesn't take long since half your damn window is blocked off) I rinse and repeat
Doesn't the second camera mode hide the C4?
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6826|Portland, OR, USA

Yeah, don't most people drive jeeps in F10 view? I know I do. A lot easier to see what's going on.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard