=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803
Alright.
I played a 24/7 karkand tonight to get my basic pistol to see if it will allow me to get my first sergeant rank... (I got vet before basic) well I got it, it showed up and everything. Well I was having fun with a guy in there so we were a two man squad just owning it up.. well. during this session I got my veteran sniper, veteran medic combat and basic pistol, along with gobs and gobs of points.  after each round, I noticed something odd... the first second and third and all top players for the round were just empty.. N/A. I didn 't think about it too much.. because hey.. I Was getting awards and people were gaining ranks in the server and what-not... well. I check my bfhq when I got done.. nothing. I hope to God it is just being bogged down with all the rank ups.. but if it's not. I'm gonna cry! and I probably recieved a few new favorite victims during those rounds as well. *sigh* IhopeIhopeIhope.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Alright.
I played a 24/7 karkand tonight to get my basic pistol to see if it will allow me to get my first sergeant rank... (I got vet before basic) well I got it, it showed up and everything. Well I was having fun with a guy in there so we were a two man squad just owning it up.. well. during this session I got my veteran sniper, veteran medic combat and basic pistol, along with gobs and gobs of points.  after each round, I noticed something odd... the first second and third and all top players for the round were just empty.. N/A. I didn 't think about it too much.. because hey.. I Was getting awards and people were gaining ranks in the server and what-not... well. I check my bfhq when I got done.. nothing. I hope to God it is just being bogged down with all the rank ups.. but if it's not. I'm gonna cry! and I probably recieved a few new favorite victims during those rounds as well. *sigh* IhopeIhopeIhope.
same thing happened to me last night... i duno if its a bug with 1.03 or general crappyness with the servers
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6808|Munich, Germany
some awards took a few hopurs to show up in my BFHQ even 1 i thought i didnt get cause i got disconnected from a server.
so i think it is just the shear amount of new data the account servers have to handle, every server i was on had several promotions, that it takes a while for them to update.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

mort4u wrote:

some awards took a few hopurs to show up in my BFHQ even 1 i thought i didnt get cause i got disconnected from a server.
so i think it is just the shear amount of new data the account servers have to handle, every server i was on had several promotions, that it takes a while for them to update.
Let's HOPE! and maybe JUUUUST MAYBE I can get First Sergeant now. because It actually said  Iwas awarded the basic pistol.. so
McCullough
+7|6808
I got both my Basic and my Vet pistol badge at the same time same with the knife badge. Do you think i wont be promoted to First Sergeant cus of this?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6817|-

McCullough wrote:

I got both my Basic and my Vet pistol badge at the same time same with the knife badge. Do you think i wont be promoted to First Sergeant cus of this?
Well seeing as how you aren't a First Sergeant with 10,000 more points then me while I am I First Sergeant, yes.
r00fus
+2|6761
anyone know what they lowered the hours to for the vet badges?  I have around 90 for both spec ops and medic, but I couldnt get vet.

edit:nm, i see that they updated UBAR, but i have well over 15 hours and still...nothing.  Could just be that the stat servers were lagged to the max yesterday.

Last edited by r00fus (2005-10-05 04:12:41)

07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6815
did u get 20 kills IAR after the patch?
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6808|Munich, Germany
i think you still have to achieve the 20 kills in 1 round to get the vet badges cause all previous rounds where you might have done this arent counting.
i got my vet spec ops yesterday after killing more than 20 ppl
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6815
any idea on the service ribbons?
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6811|Missoula, MT
UBAR is updated.
r00fus
+2|6761
yeah, i got 20 kills, no vet.
Rogness
The English Redneck
+10|6774|Plymouth, England

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Alright.
I've only had 1 round update since last Thursday (and I've only been playing on EA ranked servers - perhaps that's my problem ). 

I've lost 2 golds, 2 bronzes, and easily over 500 points obtained before the patch.  I've also not received my vet AT (got it after 20 kills), good conduct ribbon, and about 200 points that I should have from after the patch.

It's been over 12 hours since I last played and still nothing.  I get the feeling they're not coming...
Guruz
Sir
+20|6808|government yard in trenchtown.
Yeh, my first round EVER (not played 1942) in Wake Island ended with a Gold Medal and 71 round score..
But only my playing time and win in Wake Island shows up in the stats (from that one round), nothing else. No points no medals no BRS. Best Round SCore is just empty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard