Valentinas_M4
+16|6802|Ireland
Well today i was playing on Wake Island 2007 and i was in attack helicopter and some idiot just crashed his blackhawk into me on full speed and i Teamkilled my friend in my heli and i teamkilled that idiot with blackhawk and both of them punished me !
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6866|California

teamkilling a teamkiller makes you a teamkiller
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6862

stryyker wrote:

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6866|California

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

spamming my original post~!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6921|Noizyland

I teamkill teamkillers before they teamkill me. I've only managed it perfectly once though. I shot him before he pressed the C4 button. He had planted it on me nad wanted to blow me up. I shot him in the face with my pistol. I got a punish but I had my honour to uphold. I felt fucken pro too.

If you see NoobMurderer though, just kill him. No-one cares what team he's on... just kill him. Make him dead.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6822
I saw noobmurderer on some server awhile ago. I made it my personal mission to kill him, as he was on the opposite team. I ignored everyone else, and as soon as I saw him, I would let my guns rip on him.

Last edited by xstax981 (2006-04-16 05:21:31)

n00b.Worx
+44|6872|West Berlin!

xstax981 wrote:

I saw noobmurderer on some server awhile ago. I made it my personal mission to kill him, as he was on the opposite team. I ignored everyone else, and as soon as I saw him, I would let my guns rip on him.
Cookie?
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6910|mansfield
well  who  needs enemies with friends lke that

some friend lol
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6822
I want a REAL cookie! Not some bullcrap E-cookie!
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6874|Honolulu, HI
Sorry chief, this was all I could afford:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/Kefra/Cookieandmilkcopy.jpg
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6822
loller coaster, that picture again
FuzzBuck Fuzz
+1|6781
I'll hold my hand up to Tk-ing people on my team who try and kill me. I'll also admit to killing the occasional dumb commander. I'll give him fair warning tho - i'll tell him first that i'll come get him if he keeps being an idiot & after that he gets 3 attempts to improve. Of course, it's gotta be really really bad in the first place for me to give that warning, but i'm prepared to follow it up & punish me for it if he wants - we'll likely lose without his help anyway, especially if the opposition has a halfway decent commander. Having said that, once he does get tk'd & i make no bones about why i've done it, every one to a man has then commanded their socks off. Amazing what a little encouragement can do for that rogue commander.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6777|Washington, DC

I have an entire account dedicated to revenge on tards that TK me, punish accidental TK's, and stand infront of my vehicles.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard