Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6647|United States of America
With all the crap the US and its real Allies is taking from the world for spending billions and peacefully removing the last crazy warmonger in the Middle East, I doubt this or the next President of the United States will be too willing to take the lead in getting rid of the one in Iran.

So now what??? Isreal will start doing air strikes on its own and every country in the Middle East will then go nuts and terrorist will retaliate against (the only people it can) Europe, America, and Canada.  I can already hear all the countries lining up to blame Isreal and not the terrorist or Islamic states for all the violence.  Not so unlike the whole cartoon of Mohamad was the problem and Isreal is blame for the violence between them and Palestin.

or

Europe takes care of a problem in its own backyard..... LOL, just kidding.

or

Europe talks and talks and makes empty threats through the UN until Iran one day Nukes Isreal and threatens Europe. Europe then cries bloody murder about how the US made this all happen and it is the US's fault for not taking care of it.

or

Mexicans hear that if you sneak into Iran you get free medical care, tax free job, free education (in spanish), and the right to march down the street demanding citizenship without being haul off and deported. This of course leads to 6 million illegal mexicans going to Iran a year which normalizes the country and dilutes the radical Islamic Retards.

Which senerio is most likely, or did I miss one????
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6707|US
definitely the last, lol

Probably the first
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

Major_Spittle wrote:

With all the crap the US and its real Allies is taking from the world for spending billions and peacefully removing the last crazy warmonger in the Middle East, I doubt this or the next President of the United States will be too willing to take the lead in getting rid of the one in Iran.

So now what??? Isreal will start doing air strikes on its own and every country in the Middle East will then go nuts and terrorist will retaliate against (the only people it can) Europe, America, and Canada.  I can already hear all the countries lining up to blame Isreal and not the terrorist or Islamic states for all the violence.  Not so unlike the whole cartoon of Mohamad was the problem and Isreal is blame for the violence between them and Palestin.

or

or

Europe talks and talks and makes empty threats through the UN until Iran one day Nukes Isreal and threatens Europe. Europe then cries bloody murder about how the US made this all happen and it is the US's fault for not taking care of it.

or

Mexicans hear that if you sneak into Iran you get free medical care, tax free job, free education (in spanish), and the right to march down the street demanding citizenship without being haul off and deported. This of course leads to 6 million illegal mexicans going to Iran a year which normalizes the country and dilutes the radical Islamic Retards.

The last one for sure.

Remember that Iran is years away from ONE nuke, however. Israel already has bout a hundred.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Capt. Foley
+155|6580|Allentown, PA, USA
they still got enough chemicl and biological weapons to kill everyone in isreal and hurt some of europe
my guess is isreal will attack then the mid east will get pissed at isreal and attack them
kinda like a WWII but only in the mid east lol
Spark
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

Capt. Foley wrote:

they still got enough chemicl and biological weapons to kill everyone in isreal and hurt some of europe
my guess is isreal will attack then the mid east will get pissed at isreal and attack them
kinda like a WWII but only in the mid east lol
Really? Where?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Capt. Foley
saw it on the news somewhere
they have a hell of alot according to the isreale intelligence
mabey thats just a excuse for them to attack but i think they still have enough to do alot of damage
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6628|South Jersey
i say we shouldnt have started the conflict in iraq...and i honestly don't care about civilian deaths because the civilians you see praising US troops are either A. Really appreciate them and for it they will be killed , B. they are  actually terrorists or C. they really mean it but will probably be kidnapped, brainwashed into becoming a terrorist and kill Letter A people.
Spark
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

i say we shouldnt have started the conflict in iraq...and i honestly don't care about civilian deaths because the civilians you see praising US troops are either A. Really appreciate them and for it they will be killed , B. they are  actually terrorists or C. they really mean it but will probably be kidnapped, brainwashed into becoming a terrorist and kill Letter A people.
uh?

What are you on (about)?
~ Richard Feynman
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6836|Bryan/College Station, TX
Iran gets bombed by Israel. Iran gets really pissed off.
Iran makes deal with Syria.
Civil War errupts completely in Iraq. US Troops busy there.
Syria launches missles at Israel.
Syrian troops staged secretly in Jordan and Lebanon invade Israel.
Israel cornered and not able to fight off the Syrian army which has gotten much bigger over the years decides to launch it's nuclear arsenal at targets in Syria, Jordan and Iran.

The Middle east because a nuclear war zone.

who knows after that.

(This is a worst case senario)
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Daysniper
+42|6627
Can I add a new one?

Israel will be nuked off the map.
The US will retaliate with 250 (that's all of them) ICBM strikes at urban centers in Iran, ending with a full-scale invasion. The world will be plunged into a period of hatred and darkness comparable to the Medieval
period in Europe.
Capt. Foley

Daysniper wrote:

Can I add a new one?

The US will retaliate with 250 (that's all of them) ICBM strikes at urban centers in Iran, ending with a full-scale invasion. The world will be plunged into a period of hatred and darkness comparable to the Medieval
period in Europe.
i think u forgot a 0
we have over 2000 nuclear war heads and we arent going to lauch more then 4 at max
Daysniper
+42|6627

Capt. Foley wrote:

Daysniper wrote:

Can I add a new one?

period in Europe.
i think u forgot a 0
we have over 2000 nuclear war heads and we arent going to lauch more then 4 at max
your right. Sorry, typo. it should be about 2500. I think
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6672
The Committee for the Commemoration of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign, which says it has no affiliation with the government, was formed in 2004. Since then Samadi said some 52,000 people have signed up to be involved in possible attacks.

The Sunday Times of London, quoting unnamed Iranian officials, reported Iran had 40,000 trained suicide bombers prepared to strike western targets if Iran is attacked.

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlene … &sz=13

If ya ask me Isreal should flip the bill on this one alone . Britian is out , Russia and China are economically tied with Iran so they won't take any action and if the US attacks Iran I pretty sure it would disolve into a 3rd world war . HORRAY GOT THE WOLFOWITZ DOCTRINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6639
Do it Israel you pussies. DO IT! Iran is laughing at you behind your back. Are you gonna take that??
Rosse_modest
+76|6769|Antwerp, Flanders

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Do it Israel you pussies. DO IT! Iran is laughing at you behind your back. Are you gonna take that??
Behind their back?
Capt. Foley
infront of there back
isreal kinda points towards iran
worst case senario
a MEC type colition forms
china and north korea dont exatly love eachother but they might form a colitions
imagine north korea china and the mid east(-sadi arabia and isreal) against the US EU Australia Japan and SouthKorea
Kimosabe-sa
+11|6681|Port Elizabeth, South Africa
What ever happens, Isreal will attack fast and with out mercy. Should be fun to watch.
You dont what to fuck with Israel, remember the 6 day war. I am sure Israel could take Iran out in a matter of days if they wanted to. They are a powerful little nation.
Major_Spittle
Banned

Kimosabe-sa wrote:

What ever happens, Isreal will attack fast and with out mercy. Should be fun to watch.
You dont what to fuck with Israel, remember the 6 day war. I am sure Israel could take Iran out in a matter of days if they wanted to. They are a powerful little nation.
I completely agree with this and it is probably the most inteligent statement on the thread. But The Mexican imigration senerio would be the second biggest threat to Iran currently.
BVC
+325|6688

Major_Spittle wrote:

peacefully removing the last crazy warmonger in the Middle East
So how exactly does a shitload of cruise missiles, warplanes, tanks and 10 divisions rolling through a country count as peaceful?

Major_Spittle wrote:

or

or

or

The US and Iran share the blame.  Lets not forget that Iran was denied help with their nuclear power not too long ago, help which they were legally entitled to...

I don't envy the US's position; if they bomb Iran they're the bad guy for attacking.  If they don't, when Iran gets the bomb and uses/threatens to use it, they're the bad guy for not doing something when they could of.  The thing to remember about Europe is, it has two nuclear powers; France and the UK.  I imagine they would strike back at Iran were they to be attacked.  Europe does have something of a historical reason for avoiding war you know...two world wars and all...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Since all this seems so entertaining anyway, maybe some people should watch Deterrence. It's about plausible future situation (against a different nation, of course) where US troops are busy in more areas than they are now. I'm not going to praise it for complete realism, but it does present the possibility that the US could and would launch a preemptive nuclear strike.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-04-16 21:28:11)

Major_Spittle
Banned
"So how exactly does a shitload of cruise missiles, warplanes, tanks and 10 divisions rolling through a country count as peaceful?"

The Allies went to great lengths to minimize civilian casualties and provided humanitarian aid to the country and rebuilt in as soon as possible.  How much more peaceful of a war could you get. Name one war, besides desert storm, that was as peaceful towards a country's citizens.
IronFerret
+48|6650|Mexico City.
well dont know how admins let this kind of ofensive coments go in a such call it "debate and serius talk", if you wanna make fun of mexico and mexicans do it face to face, cos do it online may get you a coward status.

but seriusly im disapointing of this forum they close topics for asking questions that "can" be found with the search function. but they allow racist and xenofobic agresive coments. I dont really get my day ruin because read such crap, but it hasnt been the first ofence agains a whole country latetly and think its getting really agresive.

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-04-16 22:49:33)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

"Anything short of total war is immoral."
- you name it
The more, the merrier. Pussyfooting around with "wimpying" invasions to satisfy the sensitivities of the public and media only leads to more civilian deaths.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-04-17 00:01:26)

yerded
Bertinator
+255|6629|Westminster, California
A heap of crispy Muslims.
BVC
+325|6688

Major_Spittle wrote:

"So how exactly does a shitload of cruise missiles, warplanes, tanks and 10 divisions rolling through a country count as peaceful?"

The Allies went to great lengths to minimize civilian casualties and provided humanitarian aid to the country and rebuilt in as soon as possible.  How much more peaceful of a war could you get. Name one war, besides desert storm, that was as peaceful towards a country's citizens.
Thats all well and good, but doesn't really address the point I made; you said he was peacefully removed when he plainly wasn't.  You can't go calling the Iraq war "peaceful" just because it may or may not have resulted in fewer civilian casualties than other wars, or had an aid effort attached.  An example of a peaceful removal would of been Saddam stepping down.

Peace and war are opposites; Theres no such thing as a peaceful war.

Last edited by Pubic (2006-04-17 02:44:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard