Nintendogamer
+72|6677|Chelmsford, UK
Its because it is an SU-34 crossed with a J-10 that has been re-skinned. Crash one into the ground and look at the wreckage carefully. i have a picture of it in my documents.
Airburnerz
Expert Sniper
+0|6719|Chicago, IL
Post it man
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6803|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
yeah post it.
ssj3barua
+55|6779|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
yeah man, post it. (trying to fit in)
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6787|Germany

Nintendogamer wrote:

Its because it is an SU-34 crossed with a J-10 that has been re-skinned. Crash one into the ground and look at the wreckage carefully. i have a picture of it in my documents.
And what has that to do with the handling of it?

I modded flying submarines and tanks which were faster than buggies in BF1942,the shape doesn't have to do anything with the handling...
Nintendogamer
+72|6677|Chelmsford, UK
how do i post a picture?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6810|California

host it through www.imageshack.us

then copy/paste the link
Nintendogamer
+72|6677|Chelmsford, UK
ok thanx here goes: URL=http://imageshack.us]https://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2917/screen0246jh.jpg[/url]
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6811|Sydney, Australia

Nintendogamer wrote:

how do i post a picture?
Upload it to www.photobucket.com or something similar.

Get the URL of the photo (the host site will tell you) then paste it here. We can follow the link.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6810|California

mcminty wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

how do i post a picture?
Upload it to www.photobucket.com or something similar.

Get the URL of the photo (the host site will tell you) then paste it here. We can follow the link.
ha i beat you!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6810|California

https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ticongeroga/no.gif
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6714|Birmingham, UK
Well...it could be a photoshop...but I reserve judgement. Anyhow, this would not affect handling of the plane at all, so I don't know why we're getting all hot and bothered about this.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6801|Groningen / Netherlands
the only bad thing on the plane is (3 things if you ask me)
1. the nose drops down (eurocpter has same problem)
2. it goes the the right while flying straight
3. its slow
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6787|Germany

RonnY[NL] wrote:

3. its slow
3 minor drawbacks in comparison to what you get for it: This flying piece of crap is nearly impossible to hit with missiles.And that's not because of leet flying,it's just buggy and the missiles kinda slide off of it.
jaktar
+10|6680
I'm pretty sure the nose drops because it's so slow.  I was still able to fly the Euro fighter at half throttle using boosters once in a while. 

I don't have a problem with it going to the right.  Maybe your joystick is out of calibration?
PRiMACORD
+190|6715|Home of the Escalade Herds
The real thing is able to cruise at supersonic speeds, it's suppose to be HIGHLY manuverable.

The one in game seems like the complete opposite of what it's suppose to be.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6853
i dont think its slow at all and it doesnt lean to the right it just has sort of clunky mechanics that can be overcame. alot of things in the game arent true to life ..even in other planes .. look at the jsf f-35 its the best plane on earth next to the f-22 and its total crap next to the j-10 which about the equivalent of a 1980's era f-16.
Capt. Foley
+155|6678|Allentown, PA, USA

RonnY[NL] wrote:

3. its slow
4. the bombs are the farthest possible apart from eachother and it is a act of god if u are lucky enough to kill a tank
Uboot
+0|6680
The Eurofighter indeed fly slow, and if you don't agree with that, you simply didn't fly after one with a Mig. In the Mig, you so often need to slow down or you'll pass him and take the bad place: the pursued.

And I was wondering if I was the only one to have noticed that missiles don't want to hit the damn thing... I'm reassured I'm not the only one. Btw, the same thing happen with the Euro helicopter (not due to flares).

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

RonnY[NL] wrote:

3. its slow
3 minor drawbacks in comparison to what you get for it: This flying piece of crap is nearly impossible to hit with missiles.And that's not because of leet flying,it's just buggy and the missiles kinda slide off of it.

Last edited by Uboot (2006-04-19 22:51:43)

Kusunagi
+59|6827|The land of Hookers and pod
cooL
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6846|Hell, p.o box 666

Eurofighter is a par for the MIG29 or SU in game, if you can handle it right. Try flying at 3/4 - full throttle and you will blast the mig into oblivion. Air to air dogfights are awesome with this jet, but bombingruns seem a little difficult for me.

The ingame EF isnt like the "real" EF for shure, just imagine the issues apeared with the real jet ,like malfunction in electricsystems or engines and stuff.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6743

Uboot wrote:

And I was wondering if I was the only one to have noticed that missiles don't want to hit the damn thing... I'm reassured I'm not the only one. Btw, the same thing happen with the Euro helicopter (not due to flares).
It's like someone got the magnetic polarity of the MEC Air to Air missiles wrong or something... they get repulsed at the last minute... even when there isn't another heat source or anything to interfere.
sheggalism
+16|6832|France
besides, the Typhoon was created, more than an awesome interceptor, but as an exellent tactical bomber as well, and I wonder why Euroforce hasn't a european counterpart of Su-30/Su-34/F-15E ?
Capt. Foley
+155|6678|Allentown, PA, USA

PRiMACORD wrote:

The real thing is able to cruise at supersonic speeds, it's suppose to be HIGHLY manuverable.

The one in game seems like the complete opposite of what it's suppose to be.
its like the complete oppiste that is dying or something like that
remo
+20|6667

Capt. Foley wrote:

RonnY[NL] wrote:

3. its slow
4. the bombs are the farthest possible apart from eachother and it is a act of god if u are lucky enough to kill a tank
Try softening up the tanks first with your guns ... then you'll only need one bomb to kill it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard