WarmPudgy
+41|6558|Arkansas

chuyskywalker wrote:

DNS will take some time to propogate. It should be visible to all in the next day or so.
ill take it that i see nothing but white pages when i see stats and the homepage has to do with this
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6808|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Nice work, Chuy.. as always!

p/s Have you taken up theft and fire insurance for the Gibson? thats a huge amount of work there..
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6791|Belgium

yippie yippie ...

Nice work Chuy

R
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

o lawd, gj
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6591|the side hatch
woot, well done indeed
Mike_J
+68|6639
Great Job!  Thanks for all the hard work!  Wondering about how that list of players shows up as you type your nick name though.  It doesn't seem to like underscores.  Can't pull my stats up...and i have no idea what my PID number is.  Although I probably spoke too soon.  I'll try again in a couple of days.  Thanks again for all the hard work!

Last edited by Mike_J (2006-04-14 20:23:12)

XiLLiON
+0|6650
This is trully an amazing site, I just gotta wait for DNS to pickup, so hope to see you all on the other side!
PunkX
stoned
+198|6594|Canada
sexy
skratch-x
+25|6607|NY, USA
I'd just like to say thank you very much and good work.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Mike_J wrote:

Great Job!  Thanks for all the hard work!  Wondering about how that list of players shows up as you type your nick name though.  It doesn't seem to like underscores.  Can't pull my stats up...and i have no idea what my PID number is.  Although I probably spoke too soon.  I'll try again in a couple of days.  Thanks again for all the hard work!
_ underscores get removed because they signify a single wild card match

I'll figure out someway to deal with that... for now: 40071080
Aardcore
+60|6683|USA, Arizona
Yeah I'm not bothered by the new change, I'm able and acceptable for that but just like anything new, there's some things that need to be tweaked out for it. Great work with the change and all and with reasons applying I suppose I would have done the same thing too. But certain things like Mike_J brought up, a couple of people in my leaderboard haven't showed up.

Like desert_fox18
or PheerOG

I dunno if other people have that same kind of name situation which'd make them seem 'non-existent- but it's just something I wanted to bring up since I figured it would help out if I let you knew Chuy.

Keep it goin' on though man!
tF-afrojap
+124|6817|SF

Aardcore wrote:

But certain things like Mike_J brought up, a couple of people in my leaderboard haven't showed up.
You probably have a NICK in your leaderboard. Replace them with their PID.
WarmPudgy
+41|6558|Arkansas
cool its working now

whats the WCR stand for? Win something Ratio?
MB.nZ
+86|6744|New Zealand
https://static.bf2s.com/spacer.gif

EF awards are bugged

http://bf2s.com/player.php?pid=43362915

proven.

I guess the stat-feed is broken as I thought, as it is broken with some sf ribbons/badges. Bf2s can remove those pics again.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6733
I can throw a partay now
SNIPMIKE
Fire In The Hole!!!!!!
+1|6720|Orlando, FL

tF-afrojap wrote:

Aardcore wrote:

But certain things like Mike_J brought up, a couple of people in my leaderboard haven't showed up.
I have all PID's in my leaderboard and a few of the lesser played names in my list are missing.
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
awesome, also for the top victims thing, do the people who were on it need to enter the pid again so they can be added to my top victims list?
s()mtingWong
+48|6663
OOOOOOh i liiiiiike!. I dont know about you guys but it seems that the site is more solid the color now i always thought it was kinda blurry(it could be my shitty comp set-up:). Well good going chuy, like how tom hanks friends name is Wilson in the movie cast away i can now say Gibson is my friend on the bf2s file forum.

"Giiiiiiiiibsonnnnnnnnn!!! Dont leave me Gibson"
tF-afrojap
+124|6817|SF

SNIPMIKE wrote:

tF-afrojap wrote:

Aardcore wrote:

I have all PID's in my leaderboard and a few of the lesser played names in my list are missing.
Ok, in this case they are ommited because of global score. We don't track players under 100 global points.
tF-afrojap
+124|6817|SF

s()mtingWong wrote:

OOOOOOh i liiiiiike!. I dont know about you guys but it seems that the site is more solid the color now i always thought it was kinda blurry(it could be my shitty comp set-up:). Well good going chuy, like how tom hanks friends name is Wilson in the movie cast away i can now say Gibson is my friend on the bf2s file forum.

"Giiiiiiiiibsonnnnnnnnn!!! Dont leave me Gibson"
I believe that was Wilson.
https://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/1256capture_castaway02.jpg
Gibson is taken from a more nerdy reference.
WarmPudgy
+41|6558|Arkansas
AHA! WCR stands for War College Ribbon, duuuurrrrr
took me long enough
Aardcore
+60|6683|USA, Arizona

tF-afrojap wrote:

Aardcore wrote:

Well no that's the thing, I can't find their PID's even if I could try! They just don't exist for some reason even when I attempted a find player search. When I did it for me, it worked, that's how I got mine, and some other people on my list, but PheerOG and desert_fox18 don't show up.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
Stripes for chuy
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Shivan
+1|6621
great job
however i am having a similar problem as snipmike, about 4-5 people from my leaderboard i cannot find now
i tried putting in their names into the finder, won't find them

and i KNOW they have more than 100 points (hell, two of them was up around the 20k points mark)

however all these people haven't played for about.... a month? 2 months?
so is BF2S ommiting people who haven't played in a while?
one of them (Solamanon) i just checked in game and hes definetely still there, but i can't get him off BF2S by name no matter how i try
tF-afrojap
+124|6817|SF

Aardcore wrote:

tF-afrojap wrote:

Aardcore wrote:

Well no that's the thing, I can't find their PID's even if I could try! They just don't exist for some reason even when I attempted a find player search. When I did it for me, it worked, that's how I got mine, and some other people on my list, but PheerOG and desert_fox18 don't show up.
The player: PheerOG shows up just fine. However, desert_fox18 will not because he has a _ in his name. This is a temporary issue and is explained in one of the replies above.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard