Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6821|OP, KS
Here is the link to the text file which details the exact updates in 1.03
1.03 Detail
chrislehr
+0|6771

doxy wrote:

s
btw prefix does cache, just enter no new one on next log in.
Thanks for posting this...  I think that's an annoying bug that they overlooked.
Foxeh
+0|6827|Devils Island
erm this is gonna sound real stupid, but i downloaded patch, installed and patched fine, but now my game wont run lol, just before it gets to the ea games challenge blah blah blah, its says not responding...help
Riot.JumPeR
+0|6774
ok what i am saying if u kill someone with arty u dont get a kill but u get a point
vincent187
+0|6771
Im having this problem where when its done loading a new map after being on the server and i click join game, it closes to the multiplayer tab,(where i last was before joining server) and is says that i must restore bf2 to unmodified form so i can play, but it does this every time i try to join the next map in that server. any help would be awesome.
TC><Injecter
+4|6820|Berlin, Germany
My Friend cant play online! The Game says the CD-Key is not right or somthing although im SURE he never gave it to someone.
MotherGoose
+0|6800

TC><Injecter wrote:

My Friend cant play online! The Game says the CD-Key is not right or somthing although im SURE he never gave it to someone.
I bet you he's in the same situation as me!

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=22987#p22987

This sucks - EA if you are reading PLEASE FIX this bug.
Director
+0|6771
New ranking system is good as us casual player are not at the mercy of unemployed stat whores anymore.

Was playing commander yesterday and when I tried to deploy UAV, arty or supplies on an unzoomed map they would go to a random location.  Worked OK if I was on full zoom though.
Czarosniq
+0|6780|Poland
My BFHQ won't show me progres to next rank,I've got ~13k points and the bar  is still black:/
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6777|Anaheim, CA

I seem to also have the issue with a message from EA that pops up when I first open BF2, so I just click on No and it goes away, but kind of annoying.  Only issue so far and I'm lovin' the new patch!
Ryan
+1,230|6835|Alberta, Canada

i cant connect. i login but it says u were unable to connect, but my internet connection is working just fine. any help?
Director
+0|6771
Further to the above I was just playing Wake.  Played the 1st round NP buton the second round my player just froze, none of the buttons would work.  Tried a suicide/respawn to no effect so I quit out.  As for the annoying message window, I clicked and got to the message but the window keeps popping up anyway! 

dammit
WhyteDem0n
+0|6771
Yea, I am having issues after patching. I patched from a fresh CD install, and now when I play, all I hear is this big mashed up fuckwad of sounds. I can hear jeep turrets 5 miles away and shit...It's really annoying considering I have no idea where the fire/vehicle/whatever is coming from. I'm not sure if this is patch related or what, but it's rather gay one way or the other.
SGTJones97E
+0|6828
anyone lose ribbons?  i lost my armor, helo, and crew service ribbons?
[CoW]_Kudos
+0|6771
aight i know the patch thing is a total waiste of EA technology ( i just told  a joke) but i honestly do not like it... as for the patch i dont know if this problem is related (probably is) but i cant get any global points and im playing ranked games.... There isent any change to my global score and ive waited for aporx. 5 hours .... other people getting ranks and it shows in game htat i get it but when i go check there is nothing new.... on the bright side i can waiste my days tking cause there isent any punish for it cause my score wont change (im joking on the TKING cause i dont do that) well i guess ill let you guys stop suffering from reading all this. well my e-mail is [email protected] and i hope to hear you soon... also add me on MSN lates all
PFC_Kurtz_John
+0|6771|VA
............. two words, Damn Patch. Ok befor the patch i was able to run my game on high now after the patch i have to run it on low and i still get lag and connection problems. Does any one know what i can do to fix this ?
PFC_Kurtz_John
+0|6771|VA

Czarosniq wrote:

My BFHQ won't show me progres to next rank,I've got ~13k points and the bar  is still black:/
Same here.
The_Truth_16
+0|6781
the biggest bug for this game is that it killed bf2
Bloody Sky
+2|6837|Texas
Sorry if this was posted, I didn't really feel like reading throgh all the pages. I got to about half way of 3 and stopped.
But about the prefix. Are we stuck with it now? Because I was just testing it out and sure enough it wont go away.

Anyone know anything about this? Am I stuck with it? Or can I put like a space and it will be gone?
Please help if you can.
-Thanks

P.S. Too tried to post in my red. Too tried to get the coding. lol
SGTJones97E
+0|6828
the prefix wont go away now?
r0ffle
+0|6771
ea skipped a rank for me
i have 14600 approx. global points
i was a corporal
i gained 1 point, i got sergeant
i gained another, i got gunnery sergeant

they skipped my staff sergeant promotion
hence i onli got 2 more unlocks as opposed to 3 i feel like i got ripped off

Last edited by r0ffle (2005-10-05 21:14:48)

DepocS
+0|6772

Director wrote:

Further to the above I was just playing Wake.  Played the 1st round NP buton the second round my player just froze, none of the buttons would work.  Tried a suicide/respawn to no effect so I quit out.  As for the annoying message window, I clicked and got to the message but the window keeps popping up anyway! 

dammit
I got that too, i couldnt do anything, i was yelling this patch sucks i cant move.  Someone told me to stfu and just play.. hence i couldn't, lol.

^ r0ffle ea skipped a rank for me also, but it gave me the unlock.

Also i have the right badges to become First Sergeant but lack of basic pistol is stopping me(im pretty sure) i have vet and expert.. kinda lame.
The_Time
+-2|6784|California
So are you actually supposed to get ranks that fast?? one kill and a rank? i just thought it would be a bug they fix in a couple of days, can anyone confirn if thats the way it is supposed to be.
thanks
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6774|The Hague, Holland

The_Time wrote:

So are you actually supposed to get ranks that fast?? one kill and a rank? i just thought it would be a bug they fix in a couple of days, can anyone confirn if thats the way it is supposed to be.
thanks
Look. Say it used to take 10,500 to get the next rank. You got 7,000.
You install the patch. Now it only takes 5,000 to be promoted. Sice you already got 7,000, you make 1 kill and wham your promoted with 2,000 xtra points. Snap je het?
TheSilenceOfMe
+0|6771

[OvC]_AMD_Man wrote:

Can't even open the game

installed all my games to D:\ and got Windows on C:\

patched fine, but when i click the BF2 .exe the screen goes black for a few secs then the desktop comes back up, no sign of BF2

thing i haven't even tampered with the BF2 folder in anyway
I got the same issue
After the first intall of the patch I got it to work but then I got that Invalid CD-Key thing and now this
Hope they can fix all this soon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard