unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Alright, this has gone to ridiculous levels. Somebody in this thread suggested not only wiping the stats of padders, but banning their CD keys as well. Just like...Blizzard would ban people spam-killing Baal in Diablo II for experience to get to level 99 quick. Yeah, that'd sure earn a large amount of fans.

On stat padders:

1. Who the f*ck cares?
2. Kill them and move on. Play the game.
3. Report them to the server admin if you think you have to. They may be kick/banned according to policy.
4. If they want their shiny bits of virtual metal fast, I say go for it. It's not hampering your own abilities.
5. Your own SPM is dropping whenever you take the time to track down statpadders and screenshot/fraps them. Meanwhile, you're doing YOUR team no good either.

Here's a picture of me statpadding. OH NOES! I'm in a boat. AND I'm sniping! That means I'm getting sniper kills and hours AND boat time. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG report to EA plzkthx!!!

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/screen050.jpg

OH MY FREAKING GOD! I must have waited until the RIGHT moment to get the most kill 'sploits from all those dead soldiers! BALROG PADDING!!@!~!!~!1`11`oneontwo Report to EA iiiimmediately!!!

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/sshot0024.jpg

Look! This cat is statpadding too! Idling in the closet. Report to animal control!

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/pic17035.jpg

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-04-12 01:52:04)

MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6767|EUR
To the over reacted guy above me, I dont think what you posted is stat padding, clearly this was. Im all for sniping in boats, makes me a "statpadder" too.

I seriously dont know why all you people are complaining about me, let me do my own work. If you dont like what Im doing just dont post I could care less what you people say, im reporting these people because Ive realised they are frequent to my server, and have yet to tell the admin. Why should I have these people ruin my fun and others when there idling, teamkilling friendly then reviving and stealing up slot spaces.

Last edited by MuseSeeker (2006-04-12 01:42:33)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6778|Bulgaria

stryyker wrote:

SECRET POLICE FOR THE WIN

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1514 … 9zg.th.gif

START THE REVOLUTION
Hey, that's a Waffen SS poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Sometimes I do miss WWII, damn!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

There's a fine line between sarcasm and overreacting, and I don't think I've crossed it like you've suggested. In writing, I've perfectly emulated everybody I've ever heard bitching and moaning in-game. I've still won matches on servers where half my team was padding in a corner of the map. Sometimes the admin will issue a permaban, sometimes not.

People aren't necessarily complaining about you, they're just sick and tired of smug "look who I caught!" posts.

MuseSeeker wrote:

To the over reacted guy above me, I dont think what you posted is stat padding, clearly this was. Im all for sniping in boats, makes me a "statpadder" too.

I seriously dont know why all you people are complaining about me, let me do my own work. If you dont like what Im doing just dont post I could care less what you people say, im reporting these people because Ive realised they are frequent to my server, and have yet to tell the admin. Why should I have these people ruin my fun and others when there idling, teamkilling friendly then reviving and stealing up slot spaces.
MuseSeeker
+110|6767|EUR
Where are you getting the idea that im boasting about catching someone and I wasnt bitching, if you would read the end of my first post on the thread all i was asking for someone to post it at bf2rankedservers.com
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Never said you were bitching, Muse. Read: "...I've perfectly emulated everybody I've ever heard bitching and moaning in-game." That doesn't necessarily mean you, unless you demonstrate such in-game. And wouldn't it be easier to go post it on bf2rankedservers yourself, if you're interested in taking it upon yourself to police BF2?

I once caught a padder THIS big!

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/lesko.jpg

Personally, taking into consideration my own skills in Photoshop, I view all image evidence with skepticism, as I could easily produce a manufactured PNG with the name of some poor dumb bastard falsely projected above the body and replacing the name of a true statpadder.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-04-12 04:05:31)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6711|Melbourne, Australia

Psycho~*DS*~ wrote:

Dude, there are millions of stat padders out there, no one gives a fuck.

Want a cookie?
o god get a fuken life u nerd... did u not get enough attention as a child or sum shit so u gotta be all negative.. he doesent want a cookie.. (...actully he probly does an so do i .. so hungry! ) i hate u fuktards who act like ur fuken macdaddy over the net get over urself u tool.. just because we cant see what u look like doesent mean we dont know how pale and scrowny u are..  listen i wanted to be nice but im sick of u negative fuks...u came into this thread just to be a "madcunt" if ur sick of the statpadders then dont come into the thread simple.. no 1s forcing u ... *eats cookie that i finally got* =]
oberst_enzian
+234|6734|melb.au

MuseSeeker wrote:

I seriously dont know why all you people are complaining about me, let me do my own work. If you dont like what Im doing just dont post I could care less what you people say
you do "care less what people say", because you posted it in an internet forum. that's the thing with forums, you just can't say something like 'don't post unless you agree', because by posting you are making a statement for others to respond to. so, you got some responses, both positive and negative. if you wanted to be left alone 'to do your own work', you would email those pics to bf2rs rather than posting, wouldn't you? it's not hard to find the info you need to do that.

edit: just so there's no misunderstanding, i'm not trying to argue with you, or flame you, just making an observation, which ties into the 'state of the forum' thing - there's just so many of these 'blah blah padded let's lynch him' threads these days

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-04-12 03:24:15)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

How about we give the secret police an appropriate medal?

Click for the medal. Not German-friendly.

[edit]removed direct display, after thinking about the Germans here...[/edit]

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-04-12 04:45:43)

MuseSeeker
+110|6767|EUR
Ok guys dont help, just stop flaming me. Let it die
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

*unnamednewbie13 accepts your yield*

Why, yes. I do play Oblivion...
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6829|Finland
Oh ffs guys, why do you even bother to post...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Landepaukku wrote:

Oh ffs guys, why do you even bother to post...
Little else to do while my Oblivion character runs from city to city. Might as well explore the wilderness now, rather than quick-transport to where I need to go. But one could ask the same question of you, since you probably somehow managed to skim through this thread with enough concern to make a comment.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-04-12 04:57:25)

XIthRyker
+7|6646
https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c85/Ryker101/statpadder.jpg that is stat padding. The guy who's MEC in 1st.

Last edited by XIthRyker (2006-04-12 22:44:05)

Speelbal
+146|6744|Netherlands
Topicstarter. WOW, thats some serious padding. You are going to report someone for 10 repair points? Cool!
XIthRyker
+7|6646
*Sarcastic* 10 repair points is very hard to get, only through discipline, time and effort can one achieve such a high level of respect amongst his fellow gamers.
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6644
lol
MuseSeeker
+110|6767|EUR
Well done for bumping a thread, which was destined to die.
MaddOps
Who the hell elected you leader of this outfit?
+55|6589
Wow, so this is what an argument between a bunch of Jr. High Schoolers looks like.

A few points 1) In the Pics above, that wasn't stat padding, that was CAT padding.

2) I don't agree with the stat padders, they want to pump up their e-penis, then go for broke.
Most of those kids or exploiters get all this stuff so they can spout off "STUF n00b" Check my Stats!
Who cares? On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.  I guess a long day stat padding beats a day of getting shoved in a trashcan, delivering pizza, using acne medicine, being humiliated by girls, or waking up violated and taped to a flag pole.

3) For future reference I'd report it to the rankedservers people first, then come and get on a Stat Pad Grumble Thread over here. 

4) Sniping from a boat?  I'm gonna have to snatch that trick.
MuseSeeker
+110|6767|EUR

MaddOps wrote:

3) For future reference I'd report it to the rankedservers people first, then come and get on a Stat Pad Grumble Thread over here.
looks like another person who hasnt read my post.
MaddOps
Who the hell elected you leader of this outfit?
+55|6589
I did read it, I'd contact their admin or someone associated with their site to report it.

More than one way to skin a cat, bro.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard