Dingarth
+17|6590|Australia
Just over the last week a number of Kills that made me grin with joy!

1. Two kills from an AT rocket.....did not realise another person was lying next to my target on Surge!

2. Alley way in Karkand...aiming my AT at a guy ont he other side of the alleyway...fire....sniper with a drawn knife runs around the corner thinking he's going to knife me and runs into my rocket.....laughed so hard the other guy killed me. (that was so funny!)

3. Playing warlord....SAS dropping from the sky...thinking what the hell....I'll have a go...bam (M95) hits the guy in the head.......guys thinking WTF?

4. Playing Iron Gator throw a granade around a corner 3 kills.

5. C4ing a flag.....enemy turns it.....bam 4 kills and a defend point!

What Kills make you guys smile or are your most memorable?

Last edited by Dingarth (2006-04-10 19:17:59)

mimah
Critically Wounded
+6|6700|A van down by the river!
My C4ing a flag was on Karkand. Put one on the wall at the hotel and one on the ground near the flag at the square. I'm near the sqaure and see a guy drive up, and I'm getting anxious to push the button. I see a guy jump out and run to the flag, but the vondik takes off to the hotel. Now I know each guy is trying to take a flag so I give it a little time to let the guy get to the hotel then push the button. BAM!! Two kills one at each flag hehe. The only thing is, I know multiple kills defending a flag will only give you 1 defend point but I defended 2 flags only got 1 point. Oh well...
Jakethe8lf
+13|6639|Victoria, Australia
Taking out an entire squad plus the tailing commander with a knife. After that I was pumping so much adreniline and my hands were shaking so much I just sat back repairing assets until the round ended.
Herackles
+33|6625
For me personally, it's sniping.  Don't get me wrong, I do my share of ground pounding.  The multiple grenade kills and defending flag kills make me smile also.  Though nothing makes me laugh more when I repeatedly snipe away at the same person, and they're running around trying to figure who the hell is shooting me.

Nothing beats a nice clean head shot.  I had one person in my sights 7 or 8 times in a row, and by the third kill he was a little miffed.  So much so that he would refuse to change spawn points until he killed me.  He was non to pleased with the proceedings, I on the other hand...

Last edited by Herackles (2006-04-11 04:03:30)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6745|The United Center

Dingarth wrote:

1. Two kills from an AT rocket.....did not realise another person was lying next to my target on Surge!

2. Alley way in Karkand...aiming my AT at a guy ont he other side of the alleyway...fire....sniper with a drawn knife runs around the corner thinking he's going to knife me and runs into my rocket.....laughed so hard the other guy killed me. (that was so funny!)

3. Playing warlord....SAS dropping from the sky...thinking what the hell....I'll have a go...bam (M95) hits the guy in the head.......guys thinking WTF?

hmmm, hate to be a buzzkill, but if the enemy turned the flag, you wouldnt get a defend point...
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6721
I once "landed" a Chinese transport heli on top of USMC Blackhawk which hovered over a flag in Songhua.

So not ramming, just bumping the BH down  till it crashed.

Never thought it would work; PLA heli was only slightly damaged !
DIR_Diver
+1|6591
I was playing Mashtuur and was in a hummer and started shooting at the enemy chopper.  Blew it up and it fell on a tank which was getting repaired and the tank blew up.
I had to stop playing I was laughing so hard
buford
+3|6597
After getting molested in a tank by choppers on Dalian, I get in the AA by the docks.  There was a big battle for the middle beach point, and two MEC choppers were participating.  2 AA into one, gone, 2 kills.  The other chopper freaks out, almost loses control, giving just enough time for the AA to reset.  2 AA into him...2 more kills...then I hop back into my tank.
wilber69
+8|6632
Played a Wake map, sat in a AA placement & got 8 kills.Not that many, I know, but 3 of them was the opposing commander in a plane & it took him 3 rounds of artillery to finally nail me. I just knew what he was thinking & I couldn't stop smiling!
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

Dingarth wrote:

AT-rockets against infantry... Again.. AT-rockets against infantry... Always the same thing.. ..can't.. ..take it.. ..much.. ..longer.. ..Need.. ..to.. ..express.. ..my-.. ..self..

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!!
I need around tree fiddy.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6588|California U.S.A
Bailed outta Blackhawk on Oman near the olive hill flag area parachuted right onto a Mec tank (lucky) that was sitting there unloading into the flag area from just outside the sandbags. 

hopped over the back hatch spun around crouching, Knifed the gunner on the top 50. right in the forhead dropped a AT mine jumped off...KABOOM!! Sratch one Tank!!!... saw him type

"*Dead* Just knifed in the head?? WTF??!!"

Then I was laughing standing still like a idiot and got ran down by a buggy full of Mec's exceeding the posted speed limit by ALOT. think I saw a open container of alcohol too....in the buggy. tsssk tsssk tsssk.

Mec's dont let your friends Jihad buggy drunk... call a taxi.... then stick the C4 on the cab's hood and send him off to his house/next target etc.. its Soooo much safer plus when you blow up you dont even have to pay the fare! 

On Dragon Valley:

As a Sniper I Parachuted once again into a tree cluster overlooking the temple from the north just kinda was scopeing around for a few minutes when I hear this 50. sniper rifle crack a round off sounded right next to me.

It was, a PLA sniper... as i hoverd my pistol over him was no more than 10 feet away kinda watched him crank off a few rounds.

crept over slowly crouched right over his back, just hit "Q"

"ENEMY SNIPER SPOTTED!!"

which made him get flustered and fall off and tumble down the steep hillside and die from the fall..musta just had a few bars left of health from a previous sniper's round hitting him...

Goddammn that was funny 

yeah i know i didnt kill em "technically"

Last edited by Seal 3 (2006-04-13 05:05:48)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
Playing on karkand and this guy started bouncing towards me holding his knife. I got my knife out expecting a knife fight and as he was about 1 metre awa from me he got wiped out by a Vodnik. his body flew off into the distance. Although it wasnt my kill it was the funniest thing i have ever seen (on bf2)
Jeret03
+2|6629
Me and my friend usually dominate the air in the chopper, but this time we had a good match on our hands and it was going back and forth.  After my gunner shot a TV at the chopper, a plane comes out of nowhere and smacks into the tv, killing it and it's wreckage smacks into the chopper setting it on fire and killing it.  LOL Priceless one in a million shot.

By now i have 4-5 airplane's  under my belt from shooting TV missiles at them.  Everyone of those makes me smile.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6720|Sydney, Australia
I was playing on Wake some time back as the USMC.

I was a sniper on the small island. Two enemy snipers were hidden and pinning me down. They were on the southern peninsula. During the sniper duel I noticed my team had took the south base, but the 2 snipers hadn't realised. I let one kill me, unaware of what was to come.

I spawned at the south base as spec-ops. To avoid detection I ran the entire way to the snipers. Just behind them I laid my C4... yea, thats right. But to add insult to injury, I typed "SURPRISE" into global chat so it appeared in the middle of their screen.

I hit enter, waited 2... 3... then BOOM! I had just launched those snipers to the other side of the map.

You have to love the warm fuzzy feeling and the obligitorty grin kills like this brings.
Ugaminor
+21|6671
FuShe Pass (64) just north of Security headquarters on the dirt road as PLA.  Hoofing it over to the eastern most base when I hear a boat coming down the river from the US uncappable.  Bust out the Eryx thinking I'll get at least one kill no more than 2.  The boat comes around the bend, lead it a bit and boom!  Six kills!  The boat was full!  That was nice seeing my name fill up the text box... I proceeded to get pwned the rest of the round >_>          <_<

Last edited by Ugaminor (2006-04-13 11:52:26)

KingLou
Banned
+79|6622|Las Vegas
My favorite happened a while ago on FuShe Pass.  I was in an APC, and I saw an enemy APC driving by from left to right.  I was up quite a bit of an incline, and we were both going kinda quick.  I managed to time it just right, and I got going as fast as I could down the incline and T-boned him perfectly.......knocking him over the side of a hill.  When he realized he was falling down a hill, he jumped out of the APC, it rolled over him, killed him, and he got negative points for suicide.

I'm not into the ramming thing, but the opportunity to T-bone an APC off a cliff was too good to pass up.  I never really thought it would work (I thought I'd miss and go sailing off the cliff myself).

More recently though (like, yesterday)......I got a kill that made me smile, but only because it ALMOST made me throw my keyboard out the window.  I was playing on Smoke Screen, and gunning in the Tiger.  I put a TV missile RIGHT INTO the cockpit of an enemy Havok.  However, as seems to happen ALL THE DAMN TIME, the missile just flew right through the chopper, and it was still flying.  I was so pissed, cause really, this happens to me constantly (and NO, I'm not just missing the choppers......direct hits....with impact indication....and chopper flies away unscathed).  BUT......while the chopper was still flying after the missile seemingly passed right through it............a few seconds later it blew up in mid-air and I got the two kills.  This was interesting because the chopper wasn't smoking or flaming.  Visibly, it had taken no damage.......and then a few seconds later *boom.*  Weird delayed reaction glitch.........but it made me happy.....cause it made me so pissed first.

KiL
KingLou
Banned
+79|6622|Las Vegas
Also forgot to mention the times (and this has happened to me quite a few times) that I am totally outgunned by something......like APC versus Tank.......or Jeep versus APC...........and I bail out of my vehicle, and run head on full sprint at the enemy in his superior vehicle.  Apparently this display of crazy scares the piss out of some people.........and instead of shooting or trying to move, the just JUMP OUT OF THEIR VEHICLE AND TRY TO RUN AWAY!!!  So, I jump in theirs......and kill them with it.  I don't even play Spec Ops very much, so when I do this, I'm generally not capable of blowing up their vehicle if I get close enough..............but you'd be surprised how many times this has worked for me.  Always makes me laugh.

KiL
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6650|The Netherlands
take the whole *NwA* squad (6man) out. with a clay, 2 grenades, and a pistol i was defending square in karkand. really makes me smile
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6739|England
Cement factory roof, myself and a few mates on ventrilo in the same squad, 3 of us ended up ontop of that cylinder next to roof, 1 was lying down shooting over the edge.... I couldnt resist I was rather drunk and just had to push him off
was so funny seeing him falling over the edge in the prone position, I was crying laughing when he said he was playing in the dark and couldnt find his parachute button quick enough!
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6742|Reality

Dingarth wrote:

You don't get a defend point if the enemy turns (i.e. neutralizes) the flag before you kill them.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6683|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
once I killed someone then I giggled

^^I am sorry that was stupid^^
i picked a M95 on Oman and my buddy saw a vodnik sitting around at the rock fortification and i was on the Crane and i am like man if i get this your giving 10 bucks he like ok with a little grim boom tushers (M95) olliecool
hah mother fucker 10 bucks

then runing around in a jet for a min or two just fucking around boombing you know and i was on dailin oil field i though i would try and go under that bridge like in the movie in bf2 so i tried it got through and then accitdentally rammed into a full heli and boom i got 6 kills i was like whoop
1927(h)
Captured South Island on Songhau, empty base, layed 1 mine at the rear of the jeep I exited (bonnet flush agaisnt wall) and 1 infront of the soon to spawn APC. Got on the floor prone at corner of shed looking at blue container and flag, rear of APC.

1 enemy jumped in apc, 1 in jeep, two kills within a second. Flag hits the base turns to PLA and I get a flag too.
A few seconds later the APC respawns, I lay more mines at entrance and head to West Primiter.
Happy Days.
={OGC}=Quik_Draw
+2|6592|Savannah, Goergia, USA
Not a KILL..Sorry...But, funny noetheless...Playing on Warlord as Insurgent...Watched a couple guys who spawned as Brit at the far bottom left CP, the one where you spawn in the air and have to deploy the chute right away...I see one splatted at least once a day from the plunge straight into the pavement below...You know that's a BRAND NEW SF Noob...I know, did it myself first time...Just installed the game...Jumped in thinkin..."Man, this is ONE foggy map"...Realized the air rushing past...playing in the dark...feverishly trying to locate the #9 key on the damn ZBOARD...TOO LATE...How NOOBISH...Just went right back off..."DISCONNECT"...Now, I look for them...TOO FUNNY...
deject
Got His War On
+37|6772|Golden, CO
I hit a guy in the face with a grenade somehow, which killed him instantly.  I saw the kill message and I was like "WTF it didn't blow up!"  I laughed heartily 3 seconds later.
Firestarter
+12|6612

deject wrote:

I hit a guy in the face with a grenade somehow, which killed him instantly.  I saw the kill message and I was like "WTF it didn't blow up!"  I laughed heartily 3 seconds later.
Heh yeah if you throw a grenade and it hits someone they get damaged, happened to me once on Kark near the Suburbs I was on the low side of a hill with a guy out of sight on the other side, I casually chuck a grenade Me[Hand Grenade]him then 3 seconds later....me[TeamKills]team mate and I'm like "WTF I KNOW IT BLEW UP" then the prick punishes me...

aaaaaaanyway, so I'm flying along in a Helo on Op Clean Sweep, a jets coming straight at me I turn and fire all my missles...8 Direct Hits....the one in a million shot happened 8 times in succesion(?)

Sharqi-n00b clanners not following their own server rules decide to camp the TV, I spawn as AT and fire a shot ONE SHOT hit the driver out of the Cockpit and the thing drops down with the n00b gunner in it....they started Vote Kicks for hacking....

Karkand-I'm in a tank, USMC(my side) has recently captured the Gatehouse and is now defending the attackers from the Train Wreck, I'm aaaaaaall the way on the back ramp at the very tip so I'm almost level with the ground, I accidentaly hit my Left Mouse Button and half a second later I have two new kills

Anywhere-Pistol Snipe at roughly 200 meters (I pwn the pistol snipes)

Warlord-Parachuting as SAS with M95, moving diagonaly towards a sniper on the TV Station with an SVD, he fires his entire clip and htis me twice, I take 1 second to aim with my M95 Barret .50 Cal :-p and it's a headshot....then he continues to kill me as we have no spawn poitns left but I had my revenge

Operation Clean Sweep/2-in the F-15 Strike Eagle with a MiG on my tail, as I fly between the two hills near the First CP (closest to the USMC) he follows and with his higher maneuverability(?)he pulls up further than I do and nails some trees......

Mashtuur-Running from Mosque to the Backyard and I notice a HMMVW coming at me, I position myself to go under the car in the "safe zone" between the tires, I make it but as he's coming at me I've been firing with the PKM's .50 Cal Bullets, He's smoking by the time he reaches me and I follow his car as it rolls over me, I continur firing and as it passes me it blows up, I was crying from laughter at his replies

Mashhtuur-wasn't me but still funny as hell, me and my friend are taking turns Jihading the Other Helo and it was his turn. He puts 5 packs of C4 on the Very Nose of the Helo and I watch him fly toward his doom, and 6 other n00bs in the Black Hawk. He find the BH and it starts firing at him. He gets close and switches to F4, blows up his C4, kill the BH BUT.....his helo still has full health ^_^ it was NOT a FF Off server either, when I heard what he had done I was laughing so hard I couldn't fly anymore

Kark-4 Successive One Shotter's with Tank vs Tank, there IS a one shot kill spot on each tank and I somehow manage to hit it Four Times in a row (it was the M1A2) I was in the T-90 and it made me smile

I'm done now, I like to brag.

I have more but they take too long lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard