beerface702
+65|6703|las vegas
that is state side. 32 players. it was great great fun. i played for a few hours.

it is ranked aswell

i wont give out ip here. just filter it and you'll see

but with all this talk about accounts being WIPED. i dont think ill join it after today. it was fun while i played it though

would they wipe peoples accounts?

a ASSLOAD of people came in tonite playing. alot of high rankers too and nubs
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6847|Finland
Well, if someone gives the ip/server name to EA and you get cought playing there they can reset your stats and you cant really say anything against it. You joined an illegal ranked server and you got punished for it(not meaning you since your not wiped yet).
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6816|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Ranked knife+pistols server=BAD place to be.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6672|USA
I saw it listed but didn't join. EZ to find. Wont be there long.
=YC-UK=Declan
+-14|6626
why join a pistol/knife server??????????? if you spent 100+ hrs and go into a pistol/knife server that just taken 100+hrs out ov your life!!!!  i know i was askin for a knife/pistol server onlya while   but i got told u get wiped ...so i got my knife out on karkand everytime i went upto some1 i just got shot but i got  expert knife badge on --->karkand <---

karkand is most famous word for Bf2 , LOL ;P

Last edited by =YC-UK=Declan (2006-04-10 06:11:56)

muscleback
+0|6624
I went into a knife/pistol serv tonight and got in a tank and tore everyone up. There was no kick vote so they had to put up with me. It was a lot of fun disrupting their game.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6630

muscleback wrote:

I went into a knife/pistol serv tonight and got in a tank and tore everyone up. There was no kick vote so they had to put up with me. It was a lot of fun disrupting their game.
hahaha
Digger1969
+3|6747|Toronto, Canada
I saw it on the server list myself but didn't join.....we've been warned before about those servers.

Just recently I've been putting up a squad named 'Pistols', it fills up fast and we have a blast!
beerface702
+65|6703|las vegas
its goin strong. right now ahh i wanna get in=/

if they wipe people its gonna be 1000 plus . so many people joining since tuesday i was told it went up

Last edited by beerface702 (2006-04-10 13:37:08)

Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6762

Darth_Fleder wrote:

xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6686

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Dragon X
+0|6607
EA shouldn't wipe there accounts for being caught in a Knife/Pistol server they should jus take away all the stats and awards and ranks that people get from being in that server.
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6675

xstax981 wrote:

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

Darth_Fleder wrote:

:X
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6803|South Cybertown, Texas
Has anyone found an unranked server yet?
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6830|Belgium

that is state side. 32 players. it was great great fun. i played for a few hours.

it is ranked aswell

Well... I hope nobody saw you because it is a good reason to get your stats wiped...
Thank you please come again.
R

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard