sapper_dago
+-1|6652|Schofield BArracks, Hawaii
Man this is the biggest joke of a clan. I got kicked for being a commander and fighting at same time. Have you guys ever played with them. Maybe 1 or 2 is a decent player but for the most part they couldn't fight there way out of an old age home. This is another clan I called out for being DUMBASS's.
skuko
+5|6613
so what?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
i know of a lot of servers that kick for fighting while commanding.

i don't see what your point is.  it's their server, they can do what they wish.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647
1.) Go to complain section
2.) Your dum
3.) Your thread is dum
mad scotsman
+177|6609|scotland
i admin on this server, i dont think iv been on when you have but if you were a flying commander i would have kicked you too, as for players, we are a multigaming clan and alot from other games have just got bf2 and obviously they arent familiar with the way bf2 plays yet but try coming on when some of our experienced players are on like myself and we will see what you have to say then ok.

sg3(a) guys, come see for yourself, we have a great server thats about fair play and fun, if your an asshat like that fool dont bother coming no doubt youll get kicked, behave yourself, have fun and play by the rules and you will have a great time i assure you that.
Sytri
+0|6609
Since I am the game Division leader of the clan I know what rules I have set in place for my guys to enforce.
  They do not just kick you from the server for Fighting and Commanding, But I know a lot of servers HATE when someone is commanding and not doing their command duties. If you wanna fight fine but also send out your UAV Supplies or Arty when it is needed. I also dont know of any server that takes kindly to a commander spending to much time flying in the chopper or a Jet cause you have no time to do you command duties at all.
  So before you try spreading a bad name about us how about you lay everything out on the line shall we ?? hmmmm
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6737|Salt Lake City

So Sapper, are you telling us the whole story?  Were you trying to fly and command at the same time?

I hate flying commanders.  If you have two good teams, commanding is a full time job.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6753
Well, on 16 player maps commanders can be a part of the fighting force. On 16+ maps command only please.
mad scotsman
+177|6609|scotland
no matter the size of maps commanders should NEVER fly,,,gun yes, fight yes, preferably not on the front line but NEVER fly, command is a full time duty as is flying,,its not possible to do both effectively
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6675|Canada Eh?
Read the ROE b!tch!

Excuse the bitch remark. I am sleep deprived.
mad scotsman
+177|6609|scotland
lmao, if your team is full of talent and the other tean is full of noobs then im sure anyone could get away with commanding while flying , but we try making the teams fair on our server and if you came on there and most other servers with admin youll probably get asked to do 1 or the other, if you dont then youll no doubt get kicked.

just the way the rules work mate we dont judge people by there ability to do it or not, its just not done period.
[A-51]-.Bond
+1|6842
Hehe, whats your server IP and such, I really do enjoy the Stargate show, have been now since 1999, also I prefer Atlantis now to the old ones.  John Sheppard is the teh shit.  I kinda like Rodney McKay, he's funny.  But this isn't the thread for it.

P.S. I have about 10 episodes of SG-1 and SG:Atlantis on my comp.  Lost City 1 and 2, and The Siege of Atlantis 1,2,3 and are my favs   Camelot was a good epi too, sucks that the Ruskies lost their ship though.
mad scotsman
+177|6609|scotland
to be honest mate im not a fan of the stargate command program lol....i only joined the clan cause its a great server and good people, i think alot of the other members like it though,,,,,,,a bit geeky for me ..but youll be welcome on the server anytime ...Ip 72.36.171.53:8712...(me thinks) its SG3(a)
FromTheAshes
+53|6705

Vampira_NB wrote:

Read the ROE b!tch!
mad scotsman
+177|6609|scotland
in the ROE servers are allowed to enforce such rules as no flying commander,,maybe you should try reading them properly

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard