MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East
umm i'm not sure why i havn got it yet

it says the only thing i need is 25 cmdr mins IAR, but i have staff officer ribbon...(28 cmdr mins IAR)

i have checks for the other 2

these stats aren't recent either, my stats have updated..

what should i do-I WANT IT!!!1!1!!
Defiance
+438|6690

Wait. Go to an SF high points server. Be commander.
DZL-X
+0|6646|Brooklyn, NY
You need to make ALL the requirements before making the IAR mins.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6726|67.222.138.85
Yes, more specifically, you would have had to had 1000 commander points before you had the 50+ point round to get it
MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East
i have checks for the others...
MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East
bump.. (sry but its been like a year lol, still don have badge)
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6484|Inside my APC
IAR:
25 minutes as Commander
1,000 command points
Basic Command Badge

you need 1000 points before you join the round and you must be commander for at least 25 Min's in the round.

try playing commander on a 64 player map with only 32 or less people, they tend to last 30-60 minutes

Last edited by the_hitman_kills (2006-08-20 17:15:28)

SGT.Slayero
+98|6484|Life in a vacuum sucks

MrKamikaze wrote:

it says the only thing i need is 25 cmdr mins IAR, but i have staff officer ribbon...(28 cmdr mins IAR)

wait for it to update!
OneSixty
+14|6512|Melbourne
You need to not stat pad for your basic knife badge-
MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East

SGT.Slayero wrote:

MrKamikaze wrote:

wait for it to update!
i did..i made this thread so long ago, and i thnk i had both other checks before i did 25 mins IAR as commander =\ but ill try again and tell ya how it works out, thx
MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East

OneSixty wrote:

You need to not stat pad for your basic knife badge-
...wtf
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6565|Doncaster, UK
What he's saying is that he reckons you padded for your basic knife badge because you have the same person for worst enemy as best victim and both with 7 kills which is the number of kills you need to get basic knife.

It's purely circumstantial and so what if you did.

Can't explain why you haven't got the vet command badge yet but I will say that you're overly worried about getting it. Why?
MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

What he's saying is that he reckons you padded for your basic knife badge because you have the same person for worst enemy as best victim and both with 7 kills which is the number of kills you need to get basic knife.

Can't explain why you haven't got the vet command badge yet but I will say that you're overly worried about getting it. Why?
naw i didn lawl but i see why ud think that. thats actually a coincedence, but im not saying i got my knife badge fairly.. >.> (knives only server-accidently went to not on purpose) but i was just hiding and sniping that dude every time he came from spawn lol.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6575|Kent, UK

MrKamikaze wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

yeah, i accidently went into a kinfe and pistol only server and proceeded to accidently run around knifing people for 45 minutes before realising my mistake, but instead of immediately disconnecting and emailing BFROE to apologize for my silly mistake and grovel to keep my stats, i instead played aother round, just to make sure it WAS an illegal server and so i'd know not to go back there again

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard