Fretzli
+10|6655|Switzerland
Well, while playing sniper i had a closer look at the imprint on the claymore mines.
I noticed that it isn't in English but in a Scandivian language, I think.
Could anybody tell me what language it is?

http://img469.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 1439dq.jpg
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6760|The United Center
someone said it once on here...i think it says something like "this side toward enemy" or something.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6706
my game isn't like that, mine's in english
Fretzli
+10|6655|Switzerland

ThomasMorgan wrote:

someone said it once on here...i think it says something like "this side toward enemy" or something.
Did anybody mention the language?
@Superior Mind: There's a big yellow "The game will start when 1 player(s) join".Do you recognise this language?

Last edited by Fretzli (2006-04-09 08:21:03)

shgall
+0|6618

Fretzli wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Did anybody mention the language?
@Superior Mind: There's a big yellow "The game will start when 1 player(s) join".Do you recognise this language?
It's either Swedish or Danish, both are very similar.

And yes it "This side towards enemy."
voltage
+46|6853|Sweden

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Yes, exactly. The language is swedish. I thought you got that only if you installed in swedish though.
mpec82
+-1|6734
that's the language when u are mec, when u are usmc its english, i don't know that language is used when u are pla
Fretzli
+10|6655|Switzerland

mpec82 wrote:

that's the language when u are mec, when u are usmc its english, i don't know that language is used when u are pla
It's Swedish/Danish too.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6789|UK
https://content.kapowwe.com/images4/1-1-610_3.jpg
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6760|The United Center
...wonder what happened to the guy holding the camera...

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6755|FUCK UBISOFT

lol
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
={OGC}=Quik_Draw
+2|6606|Savannah, Goergia, USA
Some sniper on the other side of the map just smiled when they saw...XXX [CLAYMORE] XXX...ROFL
ApacheCobra
Pwninator
+13|6649|NJ

ThomasMorgan wrote:

bingo
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6648|South Jersey
IF you are USMC it says it in english if you are MEC or PLA it says it in a dif. language...cool effect in my opinion
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6777|mansfield
This Side Face Outwards
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6672
Aim away from face.  For external use only.  May cause irritation and rash.
Daysniper
+42|6648
How do you use binoculars?
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6672

Daysniper wrote:

Go to the store and buy some?

Thats the sniper rifle zoomed in you noob.  I would think a person with the word "sniper" in their screen name would be able to notice that....
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6660|Behind that RPK-74

Bigwrm wrote:

Daysniper wrote:

Go to the store and buy some?

Thats the sniper rifle zoomed in you noob.  I would think a person with the word "sniper" in their screen name would be able to notice that....
LoL

https://sig.gamedrome.com/gen/30836.jpg

Last edited by j4mi3-k1ll3r (2006-10-29 06:55:25)

skuko
+5|6625
i think it MIGHT have something to do with the fact, that DICE are a swedish company?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6823|Nårvei

"DENNA SIDA MOT FIENDEN"

Its swedish because Dice is swedish, translates to : FRONT TOWARD ENEMY

And u actually have to flip a switch to activate it ;-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6733|California

and its also activated by either a tripwire or hand detonation. which means they could be defused.

BUT noobs make ok diffusors
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6823|Nårvei

Thats why noobs always bring their siamese twin brother and a pair of defibrilators :-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
MooseRyder
+37|6668|Montréal, Canada
and thats where you put a second claymore before the twins come around to have a triple claymore kill:D those always make my day better
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6751|Pakistan/England
me? i zoom in with my scope to see if I can see the "this side toward enemy" thing on the mine. if i can, then i dont walk in front of it, and i cannot, i dont walk behind it. its that easy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard