Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6649|Derby, England

Hi Guys I just wanted to know any one who has expert explosives, how did u maniged it ? I have tryed jahai driving with c4 dosen't seem2 work, went on karkand 24/7 tryed droping claymores maniged to get 20 thats about it....

Can people who have this badge Post up good tips please Thanx.
Peace Boris
Homie22
+34|6629|Orange County, California
Go usmc and put c4 at hotel spawn so everytime someone spawns you blow them up That can work sometimes. I ususally just run around though and throw c4 and blow people up Thats how i got my expert explosives badge yesterday.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6862|Germany / Saxony
I made it with the patch 1.12 on 64 Dragon Valley with only 16 players with mostly jihad... and 3 to 4 c4-throwing...
BTW: USE THE SEARCH there are millions of threads about this...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Breez
+937|6649|Derby, England

Homie22 wrote:

Go usmc and put c4 at hotel spawn so everytime someone spawns you blow them up That can work sometimes. I ususally just run around though and throw c4 and blow people up Thats how i got my expert explosives badge yesterday.
Humm Gona have to try that i will see how I get on thanx for the tip Peace Boris
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Homie22 wrote:

If you can make it to the Hotel, why not just take the flag?  StatWhore!
Breez
+937|6649|Derby, England

usmarine2005 wrote:

Homie22 wrote:

To be honest I dont want that flag to go if Im gona have campfire with sum marshmelows.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

badhq wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Homie22 wrote:

To be honest I dont want that flag to go if Im gona have campfire with sum marshmelows.
Can't you c4 the stairs and the ladder and take the flag?  That way you help your team and get your imaginary prize.
Breez
+937|6649|Derby, England

usmarine2005 wrote:

badhq wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Can't you c4 the stairs and the ladder and take the flag?  That way you help your team and get your imaginary prize.
Im guessing that prize would be Arty on My Head then how Im gona get my c4 kills lol
andyman99008
+3|6645|Ireland
ok heres how i got it...on karkand go MEC nd spawn at the spawn point nearest the hotel..lol forget wat its called nd cant be bothered checking...its the one wer u can climb ladder anyway.....be spec ops nd climb ladder drop c4 down by flag nd wait...if usmc is good they will try nd take this..usually in numbers...when this happens press trigger nd then theyre dead..also if u dont get them all one of them may be medic so just throw another one down nd wait for the medic to revive nd blow them again!! i got mine easily doing this!! if u find this advice stupid or tell me that im lying then thats just not my fault!!
Breez
+937|6649|Derby, England

andyman99008 wrote:

ok heres how i got it...on karkand go MEC nd spawn at the spawn point nearest the hotel..lol forget wat its called nd cant be bothered checking...its the one wer u can climb ladder anyway.....be spec ops nd climb ladder drop c4 down by flag nd wait...if usmc is good they will try nd take this..usually in numbers...when this happens press trigger nd then theyre dead..also if u dont get them all one of them may be medic so just throw another one down nd wait for the medic to revive nd blow them again!! i got mine easily doing this!! if u find this advice stupid or tell me that im lying then thats just not my fault!!
Bro every tip will help I even take a tip from pinochio if he give me a good tip i will defo try that 2 thanx Peace Boris
SolidusSnake12
+2|6655
i got mine on 24/7 karkand with about 10 players kept jihadin em.
Hiei987
+20|6709
I got mine dropping C4 from the MEC chopper on Mastuur the entire round. It's really funny to do that with an expert pilot who plays as support, while 3 people in the back keep dropping C4. Although it's not easy to get that many kills unless the enemy has just one or two flags.
aslpride
+6|6680
You might hate me for saying this. I got my expert explosive at (LNC) server with Warlord map. It have 18 players on 64 map. I did reach 49 kills with C4 explosive.

How did I do that? Mobile suidides is only answer for me. ATV is my mobile choosing to carry my C4 explosive. I place two C4 front of the ATV. When you see tank or APC, just ramp them while they are sitting duck. When you see enemy soldiers around, park the ATV and get out then press the button. My highest kills on one time explosive is five kills. Five enemy soldiers happen to duck at one place, I spot them and arrive with ATV without road kill. Bye-Bye to all ememy soldiers.

That is how I do it. Good luck.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6689
Just keep trying adn trying and trying.  I did mine with a combo of c4 and claymores depending on what was needed.  Took me 4 months of trying on and off.
donpost
+8|6778
Get on Warlord, wait for the SAS to take one of the flags in the palace, then use claymores. If you have a mate as support to ammo you up, this is a foolproof way of getting the expert explosives (hey, even I managed it! )

Just be ready to be called a noob etc :S
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6782|Dallas
I got mine in the old days when you could throw C4 like frisbies.

Man I miss those days.
greedyj
+0|6679
64 player karkand 20 player. The game lasts forever. All you have to do is c4 tanks, people will keep going for the tanks over and over, i got like 39 c4 kills
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6733|USA
I got mine on WARLORD by capping the 3rd floor palace room then using claymores to defend it. Using that technique along with several c4 kills, and a few AT mine kills I got it. I tried to use just C4 then Just AT Mines or Just Claymores and I could never get enough kills. But using a combination of all 3 I was able to do it and actually it was easier than I thought it would be. Just keep trying and you'll get it. Good luck!

Last edited by SFCCDailey (2006-04-08 19:46:51)

Riot77
Banned
+20|6746|camping your spawn
Just stat pad for it, it's easier and your k:d ratio will not be horrible.
xbrandomx
+9|6667
I found out the easiest way to gain something like that is to hop onto a stat padding server with knives only... drop a bunch of C4, run away, and blow it.  Repeat... if you get killed the padders on your team will revive you because they want points.

I watched my friend do this after I was bragging about doing it in SF by sitting at the TV tower on Warlord- thats another great one!  But also we were the insergents and that was our last flag left... hard to come by.

Easy- kill the padders...

harder- stake out your own little peice of prime realestate.
Breez
+937|6649|Derby, England

xbrandomx wrote:

I found out the easiest way to gain something like that is to hop onto a stat padding server with knives only... drop a bunch of C4, run away, and blow it.  Repeat... if you get killed the padders on your team will revive you because they want points.

I watched my friend do this after I was bragging about doing it in SF by sitting at the TV tower on Warlord- thats another great one!  But also we were the insergents and that was our last flag left... hard to come by.

Easy- kill the padders...

harder- stake out your own little peice of prime realestate.
yea I maniged to find a knife and pistols server and... I was just runing around droping Claymore maniged to get 30 kills bifore I fell a sleep on keyboard so me had 2 go to bed I will try again will let u know how I get on Guys thanx for great Tips :-) Peace Boris
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

spam AT mines on Operation Smoke Screen
xaven
+25|6751|Berlin
I made mine on Great Wall. Just stand on the wall over a passage, throw mines down from the wall and wait till the guys drive into hell . I made 44 kills with AT mines (with 7 deaths I think)...

Last edited by xaven (2006-04-09 05:04:17)

Breez
+937|6649|Derby, England

xaven wrote:

I made mine on Great Wall. Just stand on the wall over a passage, throw mines down from the wall and wait till the guys drive into hell . I made 44 kills with AT mines (with 7 deaths I think)...
Havent tryed this yeat. Gona give that a shot after knife and pistol only server   Thanx for hat Tip bro :-) and thanx to everyone ells for great Tip Peace Boris
Breez
+937|6649|Derby, England

ok sum update

went on karkand knife and pistol only server maniged to get 30 Kills, with claymore, 100 tickets left I tought yea easy no problem. Anyways Kick vote comes up for me, ( I have been playng this game for time and Know for fact Kick vote never works but guess what I see On bottom of the screen 11 votes need it kicking -=B.A.D=-Boris and I see 11 votes I was like wtf I was kicked by sucsesfull kick vote. I think I also maniged to get a screen shot of that

2 end time

I went on nother knife and pistol only server maniged to get 37 claymore kills, Nothing come up so I tought get 2 more 30 tickets left. I tought I should have it I was just about to Put down my claymore cas I see few people runing down the hill, and what happens the freaking server crashis I was like Noooooooooo anyways I had to get off pc and smoke sum green , I'm sure I will have it by end of the 2marrow

Peace Boris

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard