rombaft
+0|6695|belgium
Realy, DICE said it will be vehicle based fighting, ok, but first they release Euro forces, I have Euro forces and man, does this suck big time, there are like 20 tanks, 4jets, 4 choppers on a 32 player map , that same map is so dam big that the gamplay is dead slow .

BUT WTF will armored fury be then ?? 100 Tanks, 20 jets, 20 choppers on a 16 player map wich is so dam big it will take you an hour to fly from one side to the other side . I realy can't imagine a map more cehicle based then the curent Euro forces maps
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6616
Euroforces and Armored Fury were both originally going to be one big expansion like SF. That is why both are armor-based. Chill.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6798|Australia
i cant wait to play it
Hiei987
+20|6662
Tabara Quarry has a good amount of vehicles for the according map size. The map is actually fun when you play it, unlike Fushe Pass where you got two tanks that can't find each other. If you suck at armor combat, simply don't play it, most servers either sitck with city or air maps only either way...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

https://www.basecamp-1.com/owensplace/images/a10.jpg

anyhting is worth it for this baby
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
i definately gonna buy armored fury cause of the jet maps:P
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

30MM strafage
rombaft
+0|6695|belgium

stryyker wrote:

http://www.basecamp-1.com/owensplace/images/a10.jpg

yes, untill you meet it in the game and find out that DICE bashed it with the nerf bat, and bashed it from the otehr side with the strange handling bat
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6699|Honolulu, HI
And EA filled the gas tank with ugly fuel.

Oh wait, that's just my shitty rig.  Never mind.

I personally like (gasp) the abundance of tanks in Smoke Screen.  I get to drive one without feeling guilty for being a shitty tank driver just because there are so many of them!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

rombaft wrote:

stryyker wrote:

http://www.basecamp-1.com/owensplace/images/a10.jpg

yes, untill you meet it in the game and find out that DICE bashed it with the nerf bat, and bashed it from the otehr side with the strange handling bat
BUT i am going to exploit the time before that happens, mabye even get my Aerial service medal in the mean time?
{USI}_Zombie
+11|6744
armored fury is going to be like euro forces, I'm afraid.  More maps that could be fun, but won't be fun for anyone but the jet pilots
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6731
I agree. They'll be a massive queue and lots of TKing for the anti-tank planes, which will rip the tanks to shreds. Think Wake Island pre-patch but worse. Plus, those Recon choppers - i doubt anyone will actually bother to recon with them...
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
A-10...

*drools*
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
kn0ckahh
+98|6709|netherlands, sweet lake city
i cnt see someone trying to get up from the runway with 20 other planes trying to bomb/missle him
section9
+9|6818|USA
Any one know when EA will even mention this pack on the main site? any official links?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard