Nexar
Banned
+1|6679
82 inch, dude, i ducketaped my 5, 17 inch moniters
vintage
+0|6596
Hey nexar we should take a trip to Hayward Cali. I heard its nice this time of year...anyone have any suggestion on things to do around Hayward...
Nexar
Banned
+1|6679
I would suggest putting on flaming red spandex gymshorts and run around the track along with my teammates
Sniper007
+1|6604
How can you run 5 monitors? o.0
vintage
+0|6596
its a bf2 hack
all you have to do is hook up the monitors then press alt + f4
vintage
+0|6596
you should get nexar reset for hacking
vintage
+0|6596
so our "program" has gotten some good replys on our forums.....any one that needs are "help" dont hesitate to come to our forums at www.tacticsoverprinciples.com
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6649|South Korea.
What I think of this thread, and the general idea of kidnapping people that own you.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stfu.php
Turtle
+7|6757|Boulder, CO
What?
Hyper
Banned
+154|6751
how old is nexar anyways?
Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+50|6599
Try and kidnap me noobs. My name is Psycho~*DS*~, PID is 66245543. I like to play on Karkand servers and Wake Island.

LMAO, they think they have a chance.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia
if they can get on AUssie internode servers, they can try kidnap me... but i think ping kicker will own them first.
Nexar
Banned
+1|6679
im a hot young female, and youre welcome to lather my nuts down with lukewarm cornoil any day, then lick them dry like a sour green apple lollipop

Last edited by Nexar (2006-04-07 20:29:10)

Hyper
Banned
+154|6751
you remind me of that brady bunch episode where the guys voice hasnt changed yet and its the worst thing thats ever happened to him.
no need to answer my previous question about age...you just answered it.
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6668|Austin, TX

Okay first off. WHAT? "Kidnapping" on BF2. Yeah um...
That's about as practical as a underwater helicopter.
Way come up with a stupid fucking idea.
"Lets have a 'program' where we go around TKing people while our other member sits there and revives them over and over, yeah! Everyone will love us!" [dirty translation] What kind of response did you expect from the BF2 community?

In the end you are the ones that will end up getting "owned" when your stats get reset for padding.

Nexar wrote:

Ex: Never mess with TOP again, bitch!
Yeah you have allot of growing up to do kid.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
Volatile
+252|6704|Sextupling in Empire

LOL! Nexar's stats have already been reset for stat padding.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

and? they are just trying to milk some more fun out of the game for themselves, i say, let them eat bread
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine

duk0r wrote:

"Lets have a 'program' where we go around TKing people while our other member sits there and revives them over and over, yeah! Everyone will love us!" [dirty translation] What kind of response did you expect from the BF2 community?

In the end you are the ones that will end up getting "owned" when your stats get reset for padding.

Nexar wrote:

ACTUALLY........someone made a movie with a heli that went underwater.
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6668|Austin, TX

CrazeD wrote:

lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
RedHot
+9|6730
No offence to TOP, i know you have a few good players and work teamwork pretty well in the pubs, tk for helo and kill ppl blah blah.
But this thread is complete garbage, you do realise you are by no means the best in the world and there are many, many, many teams in BF2 competative leagues (cough Team HOT), that would give you the most recidulous ass pounding if they were ever given the opportunity. I know you think you are a hotshot now nexar because you got reset and feel free to stat pad, tk, and run your mouth, but the truth is chasing some noob around a pub server won't prove anything. I want to see TOP in season 3 of CAL, put up a 13-0 season and make it to main, then, and only then will you actually prove anything to the people in the BF2 community that actually matter you helo whoring pub nub.

*Stop*
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

CrazeD wrote:

duk0r wrote:

Nexar wrote:

a submarine? im so confused
Nexar
Banned
+1|6679

RedHot wrote:

No offence to TOP, i know you have a few good players and work teamwork pretty well in the pubs, tk for helo and kill ppl blah blah.
But this thread is complete garbage, you do realise you are by no means the best in the world and there are many, many, many teams in BF2 competative leagues (cough Team HOT), that would give you the most recidulous ass pounding if they were ever given the opportunity. I know you think you are a hotshot now nexar because you got reset and feel free to stat pad, tk, and run your mouth, but the truth is chasing some noob around a pub server won't prove anything. I want to see TOP in season 3 of CAL, put up a 13-0 season and make it to main, then, and only then will you actually prove anything to the people in the BF2 community that actually matter you helo whoring pub nub.

*Stop*
Man, you tore me up. Even though that has nothing to do with i said.. id like to direct you to... http://redhot.justgotowned.com/

Last edited by Nexar (2006-04-07 23:46:50)

Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6701

Nexar wrote:

im a hot young female, and youre welcome to lather my nuts down with lukewarm cornoil any day, then lick them dry like a sour green apple lollipop
I deleted this post twice, and warned you not to post anything like it again. I don't care how great TOP thinks it is, while you are here you will obey the forum rules and the moderators.

Have a nice 3 days off, and when you return I would recommend a little more discretion.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard