Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

AH HA!! Yes! it's true, I thought the GIR Invader Zim sig was an obvious giveaway but no! I will eat your spleen!

Okay, serious now. I didn't really know where to put this, but I wanted to put it somewhere where people would read it.
I've explained myself on another thread, and then another thread that Markimus deleted, but the current thread "lol, fucking retards..." isn't one where you'd expect an explination from me in it.

I'm sorry, I have to metion teamGOD. I know we want to ignore the little fuckers but they do exists unfortunatly, and I think they like being ignored, mentioned and hated, so it's kind of a no-win situation there.

Anyway, this of course relates to 'my' comment on their website regarding their claim to hack into BF2S and screw the stats, (Chuy's April Fools joke.) Supposedly I wrote, "Nice one I hate those fucking losers. Ha ha theyre still down you guys are funny."[sic]
I did no such thing. I would NOT ever do anything like that. I like you guys, and if my 1800 + posts are anything to go by, I border on BF2S dependant.

No, what I did do, (foolishly perhaps,) was write a comment somewhere along the lines of, "This is an April Fools joke that the BF2S Administrators are playing. The call goes out again for you to get a clue and a life." - except longer, and slightly more descriptive. I signed up to their site ages ago and wrote a small essay about something... I don't know I forget. I asked them to ban me then but they didn't.

So initially, they edited my post to say "Nice one I hate those fucking losers,"[sic] so I asked them that if they were to edit my posts, could they please use proper grammar and spelling. They responded by adding the "ha ha, they're still down..." bit and banning me, (without changing the text below my name, which still says 'newbie.')

Some have said that it was obvious I didn't write it, but others seem to now view me negativly, and I have recieved some... disturbing Private Messages. I'm innocent.
I like it here, and I like the people, so I hope this can all blow over and we can carry on.

I hope that this clears everything up.

Play loud.

- Ty.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

i still love you..

...sexually

and i state again about teamgod,
https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ticongeroga/king.gif

they can have their little buttpirate parade, cause at the end of the day jesus will kill them where the stand
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6680|UK
I cut the head off of teamgod and shit down there infidel necks!
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6664|A sunburnt country
You've still got my respect dude, even if you are a K1W1!!  <------no harm intended

;-)
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6839|San Francisco

As I said before, no worries Tyferra!

It was rather clear to me that you were not the author of that post. I might be perhaps a bit more astute than others when it comes to reading into individual typing styles, but when it is the only thing I have to go on for interacting with you people it is a bit of a requirement. It also helps that you have been around the site for a long long time and I have read more than a fair share of your posts.

Anyone else who wants to give Tyferra flack for something he didn't do can answer to me.

'nuff said.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6829|A Small Isle in the Tropics

That explains the huge disconnect between your post there and your type of posts here.. ah well..

For penance..

play BF2 nonstop at your lan shop on 24/7 Karkand

we still l**e you..

https://static.flickr.com/39/96564202_a31a6ecbed_m.jpg
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6730|Pakistan/England
i called you a loser after reading 'your' post on their boards. sorry about that
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6726|cairns australia
mate forget them.dont give them the satisfaction of knowing they got to you.we know where your heart lies:D
oberst_enzian
+234|6734|melb.au
i have to agree that its pretty obvious that you didn't write that post - but even if someone hadn't been reading your posts much and familiarised themselves with how you express yourself here, surely just coming back here and reading pretty much anything you write should've tipped them off that something was awry... its fucking crap that you've recieved disturbing private messages - i hope this thread is enough to make some people apologise for what sounds like some poor judgement and knee-jerk reactions. or at least enough to just make them stop.

joys of the internet eh.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6705|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
lol what a losers, they edit their topics so it would like everyone hates BF2s.

-->http://www.teamgod.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2700<--  now there are 5 posts afer tyferra's btu yesterday there were over the 10 posts including someone who said that it couldnt be tyferra who wrote his comment...

Monday april 3th 12:20 (at greenwich)

I promote all memebers of teamgod officially retards,
this means that everyone may call them without shame and without sencure: FUCKING RETARDS!!
you are my and the state of BF2(s) witnisses

[DEI]Bart

https://www.coevorden.nl/upload/135164_340_1108623956167-zegel_stadsrechten-klein.JPG
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6731
I thought you was from Mars, Oh well my mistake.

Don't Let the little Kiddies in teamgod get to you mate, it's Probably past there bed time anyway.

teamgod Sucks Chubbys.
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6640|Hong Kong
yeh tyferra ur writing style is not like that so i believe you
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6835|Bryan/College Station, TX
This reminds me of the computer gangs in China or Korea... one of the countries. yes they actually have groups of teenagers in clans for various games that are willing to meet in REAL LIFE to settle scores with fists, knives and pieces of wood.  It was actually in the news a long while back. Some dude screwed over one of these gangs in WoW, ninja looting or something. They actually tracked him down, found him at a computer cafe place and beat the rat shit outta him.

The reason I bring this up... wouldn't you like to take a group of guys to each of these teamGOD's houses and beat the rat shit outta each of them? Some part of me appeals to that possibility.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard