i hope something against this happens
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … mp;pl=true
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6727
wow, that's some hack.
drepamig
+3|6683|Escanaba, MI
I don't understand why people cheat like that. What do they win by cheating??
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6667|Florida
Wowzers.... that's an amazing hack. How... What... Who...... I'm speechless.
lord_tyler_486
+54|6786|Upper Franconia
The1_Knightmare
Alt+F4 For God-Mode
+14|6660
LOL, i wanna know why he doesnt use a sniper and one shot kill people with this hack.
DebonairXcel
+40|6647|Minnesota
Well if you noticed Knightmare, based on bullet to target time, he was unable to hit enemies running perpendicular.  I dunno if he could hit strafing opponents, but a sniper rifle woudl also mean that he'd be more prone to missing moving opponents.  Somethign the M16 compensates well for.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6754|The Netherlands

drepamig wrote:

I don't understand why people cheat like that. What do they win by cheating??
Cause they suck at bf2 like nitro. They get more points playing bf2 with cheats then without.

Its just sad really. I havent got the best stats, got a k/d ratio of 0.81 as infantry but at least i got all my points in a honnest way.
arson
+99|6671|New York
wtf
Sniper007
+1|6638
That's not very good for a hack. He seemed to be playing against a bunch of noobs, because he barely got shot. I know if I stop in the middle of a busy area to shoot someone like he did, I'd be shot dozens of times. Either the hack has some sort of hit detection modification, or he's playing against bots. Also, look how many times he had to shoot the guy running away from him at the beginning. Rofls.
The1_Knightmare
Alt+F4 For God-Mode
+14|6660
Yeh, i understand.

That means Support would own in that hack.
lord_tyler_486
+54|6786|Upper Franconia
He doesn't hit very well because the ''aimbot'' does not know about lag I think.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6808|Golden, CO
yeah even with his hacks he still sucks hard...
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6709|Moscow, Russia
woow, you saw an aimbot in action! but honesty, who the fuck really cares?
adv3rsary
+28|6750
i knew i wasnt paranoid getting shot right through walls from a mile away
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6770|Houston, TX
I saw no shotting through walls in that video. The only wall he shot through anyone can. I have done it many times. Go prone next to those fences and you can see their feet. Just aim up.
Beorn_23_7
Heathenish Foray
+22|6672|Upstate NY
Crap player hacking to make himself feel special. He probably whacks off to this video.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6666|Derby, England

lord_tyler_486 wrote:

He doesn't hit very well because the ''aimbot'' does not know about lag I think.
Aimbot dosent cear about lag it dos what its been told to do I.E when I hold down shift it will lock on players head, chest, legs, Peace Boris
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6762|Honolulu, HI

badhq wrote:

lord_tyler_486 wrote:

Aimbot dosent cear about lag it dos what its been told to do I.E when I hold down shift it will lock on players head, chest, legs, Peace Boris
In that video it looks like the right-click (zoom) was assigned to auto-aiming to the enemy's head (or at least upper chest).  By the way you might want to rephrase that, it sounds like you're saying that's what your hack does, and I don't think that's what you meant

Anyway, that was sad...that h4x0r obviously has no clue how to use the AK-101.  Spraying the entire magazine is a sure way to end up needing to find a hiding place to reload.
.:ronin:._|_rommel
Banned
+3|6652
Speaking of Nitro....http://bf2s.com/player/nitro_pwn/
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6797

*ahem*

That's Singleplayer.
[EZLN]Sub.Marcos
+1|6696
Darkphoenix, why you such a douche?  I didnt see your post, so chill assh*le

Last edited by [EZLN]Sub.Marcos (2006-04-01 02:30:21)

superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6816

that must really suck to have red and blue blobs all over the place.  where's the fun?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6735
Theres already a thread about this video, please use that one.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=19611

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard