Poll

Will you buy any EA game again?

Total: 0
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6801|South Cybertown, Texas
Just wonder if any of you are tired of EA/Dice yet?
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6682|Canada Eh?
With over 600 hours, obviously not you.

All those who hate BF2 and EA with a vengeance, get out of the BF2 FORUM.
That is all.
Tealeaf1980
+1|6632
Probably!! its a bit hard not to buy a game these days that isnt EA?
deject
Got His War On
+37|6782|Golden, CO
I don't like any of your options.  I will buy an EA game if it's good.
blacksheepcannibal
+24|6760
same here. I dont buy a game based on the publisher.

I *might* buy a game based on the actual developer, in the case of BF2 DICE/Trauma.

Dice? nah. if it looks good ill buy it. EA? nah.

Now *any* game made by Trauma studios I will likely buy without a second thought.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6856|San Francisco

It all depends on the game. I'm not a big fan of sports titles, but I am definitely looking forward to Spore.
dubbs
+105|6640|Lexington, KY
EA publishes the game, they do not make the game.  So it would be better if the question was directed at DICE and not EA.  EA just provides the "transport" to get the game out.  It is sort of like hating the company that sold you a product that you do not like.  EA is taking a lot of heat that DICE should share.

BTW, if the game looks good, I do not care who published/developed the game.  I am going to buy it.
MelbourneVictory
+2|6653|Melbourne, Australia
Sitting on maybe, it'll vary from title to title.

I guarantee you this, BF2142 is scratched off any "to buy" list I ever make. Can't wait to see this self-destruct.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6782|Golden, CO

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I'm not a big fan of sports titles, but I am definitely looking forward to Spore.
If Wil Wright pulls it off Spore will be the best game ever.
Quacki
+9|6739
I bought BF42 purely for the mods it got ... I bought Bf42 after BF2, I have to add. I play my share of BF2, but I will dance with delight when good mods based on BF2 will eventually come out, without weapon unlocks and so on.
So, I will buy EA products because people who want to labor for the greater good of us all will produce mods for it that add to the content of that game.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6612|Cambridge UK
EA sells more games than any other publisher in the UK, I don't think they're worried...  I'd deffo buy from them again, I love bf2 in fact every other PC game i own has been gathering dust since i got it. I play it on a system that doesn't even make the minimum specs, but it's still enjoyable.

Getting a new laptop this month though - woot!
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6718|austria
i buy everything! :>
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

I buy good games, I'm not brand loyal. However, I am loyal to the Battlefield series. The BF1942 Wake Island multiplayer demo was the first post 1995 game I had ever played, and I was bowled over by it. Addicted ever since, but have never owned a computer good enough to run it.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6743|Houston, TX
I agree, if it's good I'll play it. To boycott EA completely would cut you off from about 50% of the games out there. EA is larger than ever other game production company....COMBINED. They are the WalMart of the gaming industry. There is no escape. LOL.

typo

Last edited by staticblue (2006-03-31 02:43:57)

-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6801|South Cybertown, Texas

Vampira_NB wrote:

With over 600 hours, obviously not you.

All those who hate BF2 and EA with a vengeance, get out of the BF2 FORUM.
That is all.
LOL, 630+ BF2 hrs! Never pay much attaintion to the total hours

I own and play CS:S, AA, Halo, BF1942/RtR/DC, BF-V/POE, BF2/SF/EF and a few others. BF2 in it's raw state Kicks Ass on any FPS game out there! After the patches, Halo comes close!

I don't hate Bf2, I just don't like what EA/Dice has done to the game!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard