-fe.lep-
+8|6701
I am just trying to think ahead to see what's the next gun EA will nerf?

So far, The grenade launcher, creative C4 usage, and the PKM bites the dust because of "underpowered players" who are incapable of devising combat tactics to overcome these weapons.

I suppose I will get flamed by the usual, "um my stats link is missing" idiots that seem to run this game or the , "hey, I've played BF2 for 4 hours, I know everything!" squad, Who cares?

For my money, its going to be the G36E. I mean, hell, its accurate and powerful, can't have that, Whats next? removing the ability for medic's to heal themselves? I mean how lame are they, HA!

I was thinking, how about we just get rid of all the weapons? Give everyone the ability to kill using harsh language only. Ops forgot, not allowed "harsh language!"

just give everyone one of these.....

https://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/images/Space%20Page/274-454.jpg

Roll on UT2007....................

Last edited by -fe.lep- (2006-03-28 14:46:58)

Haze999
+6|6611
wtf i would pwn someone with one of those squirt guns.
-fe.lep-
+8|6701

Haze999 wrote:

wtf i would pwn someone with one of those squirt guns.
lolol, then it would only be a matter of time till they nerf that too!
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6760
OMG hax I got squirt gunned in the eye and it made my eye close HAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6739
If they nerf the G36E, I'll cry...
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6703|Central Valley,California
Ah the squirt gun...WATER BALLOONS! Now that will be like a flashbang, and frag grenade in one. Momy my eye!
Rizen_Ji
+41|6734|200m out and smiling at you.
Hax Omg Hax!
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6671|Australia

-fe.lep- wrote:

Roll on UT2007....................
See ya dont let the door hit you on the way out.

The water pistol is probably stronger than the blackhawk gun though.

The g36e is teh pwn!!!1!

Last edited by BF2Craglyeye (2006-03-28 20:00:24)

washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6710
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

don't say shits about G36E before they rape it over
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6648|South Korea.

AmBiTiOnZ23 wrote:

strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6619|the side hatch
i hope its the G36E, i played medic for a week to get the vet badges and thought it was pretty overpowered for a class that is supposed to be essentially a background character...medics are over-compensated point-wise for their abilities and have a gun that is too good

i dont think its an amazing gun like many do but i think that medics should get the worst guns because of their other abilities...i think that the reason that people think it is the absolute bee's knees is because of it's burst-fire mode that forces people (who dont otherwise know how to) into firing properly...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

anti tank is next
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6769|Canada, Ont
Anti-Tank Missles are to good Anti-Infantry ...They should do 2/3 of someones life. not 100%, I know it makes sence but it works better then almost all Assault Riles/Carbines at 100ms
CrazeD
+368|6671|Maine

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Anti-Tank Missles are to good Anti-Infantry ...They should do 2/3 of someones life. not 100%, I know it makes sence but it works better then almost all Assault Riles/Carbines at 100ms
When someone shoots a rocket at me, I just wait till it's like 15 feet away, then lay down.. and it zooms right over my head, then I shoot them in the face.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
Sorry, idk what you've been hearing, but the PKM isn't nerfed.  It's almost exactly the same as it was before the patch.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6654|Brisbane, Australia

Are you kidding!?! NERF THE AT ROCKETS! Those things can penetrate armor and fuck up everything and you want to nerf it! Oh god, i pity EA they have whiners who want balance, and more whiners who want realism, FFS! Its hard enough killing infantry with those as it is already, me, i believe the game is balanced right now, and if some babies cant adjust to tactics, too bad.

rawr, its rant day today

oh, and if the G36E or G36C is nerfed, ea is getting a brick through thier HQ's windows

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-03-28 22:35:44)

BF2Craglyeye
+72|6671|Australia

Spearhead wrote:

Sorry, idk what you've been hearing, but the PKM isn't nerfed.  It's almost exactly the same as it was before the patch.
No its not... theyve dropped the Accuracy at long ranges, and ability to hit anything while standing.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6672|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
The PKM seemed ok to me last night when I eventually got on. I didnt notice much diffrence.

However, on a more serious note.

Can't the support class carry a box of eggs to chuck at people now? Perhaps the Engineers carry the flour.  After you'd "done" someone the meds can run round shooting water at you from the pistol clearing the gunk from your eye.  Perhaps Assult should carry the 2 ingridents anyway as it may act like a flash.  Imagine, pick a hot looking map like Mashtuur. You've been egg'd n spitting flour out ya mouth and you move from Hill - South gas. By the time you run up that hill in the heat you could have a cake on ya head by the time you get there.

Whilst on the subject of adding things and making alterations I would seriously like animals on the game, infact "beasts" (not breasts).  Your lying prone on Songhau and one of em big watery snake fings is heading your way and you havent a clue. Unlesss you can get ya knife out ya in a death roll.  Your running round Oman avoding Rattle snakes whilst trying to hitch a ride on a wild camel.

Perhaps just stick to the water pistol eh? I don't think i'll wait for EA/Dice to ring me and thank me for this tho.
Silver18
+10|6624

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Absolutly, because when a rocket hits you in real life, you'd just be scratched.
DebonairXcel
+40|6611|Minnesota
Mmm, the SRAW and Eryx really aren't that difficult to evade.  So long as know figure it is coming, just side jump and roll and chances are it will miss.  As for the G36E being nerfed, it is a bit too potent compared to the M16, and so I'd reduce the damage to 30 rather than 32.  As for the PKM, from what I've heard, I have no complaints, the problem is that many of the folks who complain about other people not "adapting" to their old PKM skills are having the same "adaption" problems.  I wish you guys luck, but please, don't call "noob-tubing or C4 hopping" creative tactics.  If a tactic handily beats most opposition even if they expect it, it is not balanced.  Hence the latest nerf.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6718|Melbourne, Australia
all dis talk about good unlocks... its bs... THE AK101 is easily the best gun in teh game... =]
Deadlift
+9|6680
The PKM is dangerous One on One... but hey this aint a deathmatch...
A good teamworking Squad with a few smart members communikating maybe takes one kill from the pkm, then has him whiped out and the dead player revived...

But THAT is hardly ever seen in BF2 anymore... all I see is pvp.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6742|Malaga, EspaƱa

Deadlift wrote:

The PKM is dangerous One on One... but hey this aint a deathmatch...
A good teamworking Squad with a few smart members communikating maybe takes one kill from the pkm, then has him whiped out and the dead player revived...

But THAT is hardly ever seen in BF2 anymore... all I see is pvp.
pvp...smells like Statwhore spirit

i hate it, co-op is the best key to victory, the pvp style is just dumb luck if u win the round
-fe.lep-
+8|6701

AmBiTiOnZ23 wrote:

Me too, Thats what Im moving onto next, Thanks for letting me get the 90odd hours I have with support E.A.!! \o/
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6732|Singapore

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Can i try it on you in real life?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard