AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6738
So I was playing on Moders Karkand, and a full Humvee was coming up the hill from square, trying to take Village, or whatever the outpost on top of the hill between Train Accident and Square is called. So I'm a medic with my G36E out. I see the Humvee, and fire a quick 3 round burst at the gunner. Got him. So as it goes by, I fire another 3 round burst at a guy in the back who was spamming claymore out of the vehicle. Got him. The driver jumps out, and I fire two quick bursts at him, and take him out. The last guy switches to the gunner seat and starts firing in the direction opposite me, towards the flag. I can see his lower body, so I finish off my clip and take him out. 4 Kills with an Assault Rifle in about 2 seconds.

Whew. Just thought I'd share. Please, if you're going to say something like, "No one cares, noob." Please dont even bother posting...
Hyper
Banned
+154|6748
no one cares nub
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6738

Hyper wrote:

no one cares nub
Thanks for contributing to the discussion...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

if you didnt see that coming you truely arent part of this site
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Trumped. One detonation, three kills. Not the best 'nading I've ever done, but it beats 4 kills in 2 seconds. The clan kills make it all the sweeter.

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/grenade.jpg

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-03-27 18:51:34)

AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6738
I love when you throw a 'nade at someone, and right when it lands, you see a couple of his squadmates spawn on him, and BOOM! Makes my day
shellshox345
+4|6690
I was U.S. on  Sharqi and I noticed that the assets were destroyed, being the team player that I am I spawned as Enginer and repaired them, when I was on the last peice of Arty I saw that the T.V. Station was being taken, so I go in, blast the two people and start to recapture the flag. After about 10 sec. a squad of our guys comes up to help turn the flag but then they are taken out by two 'nades. I go and blast the two guys and go downstairs to re-repair the now destroyed assets when to guys in a Vodnick pull up. I blast them and repair the assets. Yeah this took a while but still, 6 kills, 6 repairs (I only repaired the Arty) plus a Neutralize and a Cap. not bad for me.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

AmBiTiOnZ23 wrote:

I love when you throw a 'nade at someone, and right when it lands, you see a couple of his squadmates spawn on him, and BOOM! Makes my day
In this case, I was watching a guy run along a barrier in Sharqi. He went prone, so I tossed a grenade after him. Little did I know that he was sitting on top of a pile of marines. It's better when you don't expect success.
MaddoxM
+4|6610
F15+Taraba Quarry+1 bomb=5 kills.
Beorn_23_7
Heathenish Foray
+22|6635|Upstate NY
Taking out a flying jet, then a loaded blackhawk, and then a cobra with TV-guided missles all in a row. It's feels like I'm returning the favor to the jet jockeys when manage to hit them. Something like 7 or so kills in less than a minute. May not sound great but considering the reload time with the missle I don't think its half bad.

Last edited by Beorn_23_7 (2006-03-27 19:50:35)

AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6738

Beorn_23_7 wrote:

Taking out a flying jet, then a loaded blackhawk, and then a cobra with TV-guided missles all in a row. It's feels like I'm returning the favor to the jet jockeys when manage to hit them. Something like 7 or so kills in less than a minute. May not sound great but considering the reload time with the missle I don't think its half bad.
Thats impressive, I've only managed to hit one moving jet, and 1 hovering jet with the TV guided...
tF-afrojap
+124|6844|SF
I was sittin by Chuy's desk yesterday watching him run around as medic.. we hear an incoming jet, so he looks up and shoots him a few times. Split second later. BOOOOOM jet crashes and he gets the kill, ok whatever it happens. 3min later, we hear yet another jet. He looks up, pops a few in him.. BOOOOOOOM!!! Jet crashes and Chuy gets the kill. I was riding the roflcopter all over the house.

Oh yeah, and after that there was another plane crash by him but he didn't shoot that one in time. Nub pilots ftw!
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6618|the side hatch
i recently killed an entire 8 person EU team in the opening minutes of a 16 person GW map, i knew i was having a good run but didnt figure it out till i looked at my score, 8/0, and i knew i hadnt killed anyone more than once because i was watching for multiple victims to try and figure out where the spawn points are on the map

and yet they say we assualt guys are useless
FSFGrimes
+1|6739
On Daqing I was flying in the F-18, I saw a smoke train and it was the enemy SU-30 chasing our F-15 and the J10 was taking off at the runway. I got on the 30s tail and start firing my machine gun at him. I notice the fire coming from the back and I disengage to go after the J-10, who was literally 40 feet away making the same banked turn and everything. I get tone and fire 2 quick missles. Both aircraft blew up at the exact same time.
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6649
30+ knife kills and only a couple of deaths, the truly annoying thing is although I gained my veteran knife I didn't get my expert because I had below 100 global kills. (Upto that point somewhere around the 90+ range)

I was a shanking machine that day.

I have never equalled that day in knifing ability.
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6662
Back to the days when you could threw c4 while jumping :'(

https://x11.putfile.com/3/8606192490.jpg
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6659|USA

AmBiTiOnZ23 wrote:

So I was playing on Moders Karkand, and a full Humvee was coming up the hill from square, trying to take Village, or whatever the outpost on top of the hill between Train Accident and Square is called. So I'm a medic with my G36E out. I see the Humvee, and fire a quick 3 round burst at the gunner. Got him. So as it goes by, I fire another 3 round burst at a guy in the back who was spamming claymore out of the vehicle. Got him. The driver jumps out, and I fire two quick bursts at him, and take him out. The last guy switches to the gunner seat and starts firing in the direction opposite me, towards the flag. I can see his lower body, so I finish off my clip and take him out. 4 Kills with an Assault Rifle in about 2 seconds.

Whew. Just thought I'd share. Please, if you're going to say something like, "No one cares, noob." Please dont even bother posting...
I had a similar experiance yesterday. Daliant Plant , I am rollin gup to the warehouse I see a soldier come out the door so stop close to the IGLA (?) AA turret. I hop out and plug him with my AT machine gun....an attack heli is over head so I jump in and put the two rockets into him and take him out, see another troop come out the door hit him with the rest of my mag in the machine gun and start to reload before another guy steps out. I switch to my rocket launcher (Eryx?) and take him out. very satisfying indeed.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6659|USA

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

30+ knife kills and only a couple of deaths, the truly annoying thing is although I gained my veteran knife I didn't get my expert because I had below 100 global kills. (Upto that point somewhere around the 90+ range)

I was a shanking machine that day.

I have never equalled that day in knifing ability.
You would do well in Attica.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6710|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
I shot the driver of a hummer in is back with my sniper and killed him, that was quite funny to see him drive of and than falling dead
-fe.lep-
+8|6700
31 kills on kark as inf, 0 deaths.
xaven
+25|6730|Berlin

MaddoxM wrote:

F15+Taraba Quarry+1 bomb=5 kills.
Artillery + karkand + 1 strike = 2 kills
Hyper
Banned
+154|6748

stryyker wrote:

if you didnt see that coming you truely arent part of this site
what he said
chikler
+0|6623|Jimmyhat, Ontario
chikler [hand grenade] someone
chikler [g3] someotherone
chikler [pistol] thirdperson

It was nice to do this all well running up to take the hotel in karkand
CrazeD
+368|6670|Maine
I had a pretty good run with a G3 at the Hotel on Karkand, I just ran around shooting people that came by. Most of them came in the alley way from square to hotel, so I just ran through, popped a few guys, ran around the back of the hotel and reloaded then did it again. I got like 8 kills before I ran out of ammo and died.

Then another time whilest defending the Intake at Kubra Dam I got about 38 kills with a low number of deaths with an APC. This was patch 1.2, right after choppers got weaker. Most of the kills came from killing choppers.

Then the other day while on Dalian Plant as Chinese, me and my friend took the Hind and hovered about 600m from the Essex, and I killed EVERYTHING (besides jets) that left that deck. I ended with like 42 kills, and a couple deaths. I couldn't believe it, they just kept coming with half loaded blackhawks and cobras, and the jets never touched us.

That's all I can think of for "insane series of kills".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard