8ball
+1|6749
a few NAM players were caught and screenshotted in knife and pistols only ranked servers
yet they still have their stats,
WHY ARE STAT PADDERS STILL ALLOWED TO PLAY???????
EA are crap and dont follow anything up
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725

8ball wrote:

a few NAM players were caught and screenshotted in knife and pistols only ranked servers
why do u care so much... pretty much they have no fun and shit. its not even real... just some fancy graphical badge
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sgt.Abyss
+2|6790

8ball wrote:

Who cares? It's not like it was affecting your gameplay...
IronFerret
+48|6665|Mexico City.
u such a dumm ass.... wait 1 or 2 years and i wanna see those stats worth for something... why people take so serius ea, stats, medal, roe rules... its not like a sport you know. its a freaking video game.

whats next with EA rules? a fucking drug test for top or suspicius players..

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-03-27 14:38:06)

MelbourneVictory
+2|6654|Melbourne, Australia
Why some people bitch and moan so much about things that dont interfere with their game is beyond me. Just go on doing your thing, why are you concerning yourself with other people? I just don't get it. Jesus.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6671|USA
You had to know this would start a fire.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6818|Marathon, Florida Keys
mind your own fucking buisnuess and dont sit there rubbing your greasy nose all knight on bfhq waiting for him to be reset, hes got nothing to do with you..
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
8ball
+1|6749
it bloody has when he's coming in my server and whoring the shit outta it

btw, ronin|patton, no need to go all offensive, jumped up little kid
go and have an argument with some of ur little friends instead of trying to do it on the net

Last edited by 8ball (2006-03-27 19:03:34)

Maj.Do
+85|6760|good old CA
u mean stat padding in ur server? well kick him not really hard.  gotta love admin powers and also who cares if he is getting e-medals ur still having fun.
IronFerret
+48|6665|Mexico City.
LOL E-Medals..
Hyper
Banned
+154|6759

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

mind your own fucking buisnuess and dont sit there rubbing your greasy nose all knight on bfhq waiting for him to be reset, hes got nothing to do with you..
at least he isnt trying to tk a pilot for a plane huh?
-=Meshekal=-
+2|6750|United Kingdom
It's not really fun when you've got half your team off on some deserted far-away location on the map, statpadding and denying those who deserved those Gold, Silver and Bronze medals from getting them. It's annoying for the team, when your getting raped by the enemy because you've effectively got less people. Dunno about you, but it really annoys me when there are dirty statpadding clans in a server, I usually see atleast 6 of them doing it, if any.
Quacki
+9|6740
Let's have an absolutely pointless post.
Stadpadding would be really bad if the requirements for rankings were set according to some mean value of points per player. I think this is not the case. So everyone can play on like before and get those pesky little unlock guns, and stat padders are still some pathetic bunch of people playing for some virtual ranks and medals to brag about. Or am I missing something? Well, I myself would go on some stat padding here and there, because I hate it so much to have 50000 points to play with all the guns I paid for the first place (never mention the insane amount of points you had to have when BF2 was released), if it did not look that stupid.
I admit that teammates doing idiotic things like stapadding or hopping around the carrier waiting for planes and helos while you try to make landfall and hold at least one base are annoying, but then, it's a video game.
By the way, I witnessed really obvious stat padding only twice.
$kelet0r
+16|6691
On the other hand, it's not like BAF have been suspicion free...
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6818|Marathon, Florida Keys

Hyper wrote:

if your implying i TK for planes then your wrong, ive mabie done it about 5 or 6 times out of the whole time ive played bf2, most of them are from ppl standing infront of my plane, or when i see a big bunch of vehiles clumped togeather and im careless enough to look at my radar and see that theres a squad in the middle of them, i dont tk though, if they get it first they earned it
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Hyper
Banned
+154|6759

Hyper wrote:

if your implying i TK for planes then your wrong, ive mabie done it about 5 or 6 times out of the whole time ive played bf2, most of them are from ppl standing infront of my plane, or when i see a big bunch of vehiles clumped togeather and im careless enough to look at my radar and see that theres a squad in the middle of them, i dont tk though, if they get it first they earned it
edit: taken care of in a pm instead

Last edited by Hyper (2006-03-28 09:45:12)

stalin
+0|6613|Behind You!!

8ball wrote:

was Kain one of the guys caught? if not stfu. ive checked his shit out and his stats do not show him to be a padder. PLUS if someone wants to stat pad to get points let him/her. if thats how they want to have their fun in the game. personally i think stat-padders should be left alone because they are having fun and if youre worried about them you need to stop gaming. as for plane tkers........do it if it makes you feel better. it just shows everyone youre a 12 year old little girl who has no patience. and Ronin im not saying you are cuz i saw your previous post so take this the wrong way. you people put too much stock in a video game. its a fucking game and youre not gaining anything from it except relaxation and enjoyment. STOP BITCHING ABOUT STAT-PADDERS AND TKERS!!!

Last edited by stalin (2006-03-28 14:02:31)

R0lyP0ly
+161|6662|USA
Enemy Whiner Spotted
[26thMEU]Iceman
+0|6650
ALRIGHT TO END THIS...
HERE IS THE SCREENSHOT
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/728/ … nly7jk.gif
I AM AGAINST PADDERS!!!
LOOK AT THE SERVER NAME IF YOU ARE STILL A DOUBTING THOMAS...
TIME TO STOP THE PADDING AND PLAY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!
Hyper
Banned
+154|6759
obviusly this server does not effect you in any way unless you are playing there yourself....so ina nutshell....who cares.
KurtisMayfield
+1|6663

Quacki wrote:

Let's have an absolutely pointless post.
Stadpadding would be really bad if the requirements for rankings were set according to some mean value of points per player. I think this is not the case. So everyone can play on like before and get those pesky little unlock guns, and stat padders are still some pathetic bunch of people playing for some virtual ranks and medals to brag about.
So it is EA's fault that people care so much about virtual rewards that they have to do pathetic things to do it?

Who cares about the bloody awards? If you play this game 5-10 hours a week (which is a healthy amount that will not completely fuck up your life), you will never get all the awards. Will you have less fun? Maybe if you are the "I need 2 b l33t and beet da intraweb" crowd.

I do not know what is more pathetic, the stat padders caring about the awards so much they have to waste their time knifing/reviving. Or maybe it is the people who care soo much about the awards that they have to tattle and complain about stat padding and waste their time when they should be playing a game and having fun.

I wish someone would hack the point system and destroy it so people could get a life and get back to playing for fun, instead of playing the game like it is your career (See top scores on the leaderboard and see how many hours/day they play).
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6728|Melbourne, Australia
i was realy annoyed by stat padders but now i just cbf with em .. watching them is great comical value thoe ...there just nerds man...anyone who takes a game that seriously needs 50 cc's of sex  STAT!
FromTheAshes
+53|6713
They suck at stat padding, 200 on karkand? LOL come on.
shurlok
+0|6604|uk lancashire
doh
arnica
+18|6688|Sydney

Sgt.Abyss wrote:

8ball wrote:

Who cares? It's not like it was affecting your gameplay...
Exactly ....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard