Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Mr friend, http://bf2s.com/player/65973003/ has gotten the new unlock, PKM and all he does is whore it!! Everyone doesm I heard a support guy, with a PKM, kept saying, "AMMO HERE!!" "I'M RUNNING DRY HERE!!"

It was really annoying. If your teammate has a PKM, dont expect to get ammo, hope he is anoob and gives you ammo and not gotten the PKM yet...

My friend:

.70 KPM

4 support/resupply points... O...M...F...G... 4 points total... *shakes head*

I think they should lower the power of it in the next patch, it is wayyyy too powerful, IMO...

Your thoughts?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6698
yeah PKM is godlike, but hey, if u have the L8A51 or w/e that medic unlock is and g3 you can mow them down in less than a second if u ahve skill. Don't forget, snipers aren't extinct yet. Also, I was standign in front a noob corporal support with the regular US gun and was spamming i need ammo and got kicked for tking cuz he wasn't listening.
mofo65
+6|6631|Valrico, FL USA

Kmal1 wrote:

Mr friend, http://bf2s.com/player/65973003/ has gotten the new unlock, PKM and all he does is whore it!! Everyone doesm I heard a support guy, with a PKM, kept saying, "AMMO HERE!!" "I'M RUNNING DRY HERE!!"

It was really annoying. If your teammate has a PKM, dont expect to get ammo, hope he is anoob and gives you ammo and not gotten the PKM yet...

My friend:

.70 KPM

4 support/resupply points... O...M...F...G... 4 points total... *shakes head*

I think they should lower the power of it in the next patch, it is wayyyy too powerful, IMO...

Your thoughts?
I brought this up 4 weeks ago and all I got was a bunch of grief from the bitter ex-noob tubing bunny hopper$&*!@#&^*%.  Now they are all support players. Sorry had to get that out, just glad to see that i'm not the only one.

Good gaming!
Rakasan
+7|6837|California, USA

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

yeah PKM is godlike, but hey, if u have the L8A51 or w/e that medic unlock is and g3 you can mow them down in less than a second if u ahve skill.
ROFL, I sincerely doubt a PKMer w/armor will get mowed down by a  L8A51  sniper.

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-03-25 18:45:17)

CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine

Rakasan wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

yeah PKM is godlike, but hey, if u have the L8A51 or w/e that medic unlock is and g3 you can mow them down in less than a second if u ahve skill.
ROFL, I sincerely doubt a PKMer w/armor will get mowed down by a  L8A51  sniper.
I've killed lots of PKM'ers with the L85A1. It's pretty easy actually. One shot to the head, they die.. not too difficult.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6710|austria
the support heinzis dont bother me @ all! try to shoot down my mi28 with ur bunnygun!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6629|Tasmania
There's four pages of this shit in the patch 1.21 forum. Head in and open up support kit madness. It's got some relly good points regarding the accuracy of the weapon... but the more I use it the more bullshit it seems. I'm getting some seriously long distance kills (3 kills in one minute in sharqi from the top of the construction building [non-flag side] to the top of the tv station).

And yeah, I got to 2800 points over the weekend but EA hasn't caught up so as soon as I get my next unlock I'm gettin' me a PKM.
BudRell
+2|6837|Home

Yeah yeah !
Unlock it and show to all selfhealing medinoobs (who wouldn't be able to stay alive a minute without nursepacks..) how the lead RAINS !

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

...if u have the L8A51 or w/e that medic unlock is and g3 you can mow them down in less than a second if u ahve skill....
...SURE...if and if. What if that support guy has some skill too ?

P.S. If there is one pathetic class in fps-games, it's medics...

Last edited by BudRell (2006-03-26 15:43:37)

arnica
+18|6680|Sydney
pffft ... I'd say why dun you grab yourself a PKM and shoot their asses back?

"Oh the bullets shouldn't penetrate my skin ... they're way too powerful ... " FFS!!!!!
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6793|South Cybertown, Texas
Not another "WHINE" about the PKM?

Maybe if you whine a little more EA will noob it like they did the Black-Hawk!
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6736|Salt Lake City

BudRell wrote:

Yeah yeah !
Unlock it and show to all selfhealing medinoobs (who wouldn't be able to stay alive a minute without nursepacks..) how the lead RAINS !

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

...if u have the L8A51 or w/e that medic unlock is and g3 you can mow them down in less than a second if u ahve skill....
...SURE...if and if. What if that support guy has some skill too ?

P.S. If there is one pathetic class in fps-games, it's medics...
That's funny coming from a guy who has received both veteran medic badges, and whos second highest scoring kit is Medic. 
blacksheepcannibal
+24|6752
Wow, flames aplenty.

Face it guys: the PKM is too accurate. You can snipe with it; seriously long range sniper-type  kills. Ive done it, ive seen others do it. There is a video of a guy doing it, sniping the Mosque from the Hotel on Mashtuur City. Those are shots you cant make with assault rifles, *maybe* carbines. For balance issues, they need to take the PKM to its previous accuracy. Not completely make it suck. (and btw, IMHO, the blackhawk did need nerfed. so did jets and helis. ))

As far as the guys bombing on noob-tubing, bunny-hopping, and all that, and saying that players will always find something to complain about: yes, i complain when people exploit the game. yes i complain when the game is unbalanced. no i dont complain when i die, i dont want them to nerf everything in the game. get over yourselves and realise when there is a legitimate problem, it should be addressed.
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6616|UCF
i played one round where every fucking person but the commander and a few ppl on my team were support. All you fucking see in the damn support icon in the damn status screen. Fucking hate that.  Yeah, well fuck them all, give me 1 shot with my shotgun, i'll fucking take care of ya. And when ever i asked for fucking mines, no-one droped a fucking bag. fucking bitches.
Des.Kmal

vpyroman wrote:

i played one round where every fucking person but the commander and a few ppl on my team were support. All you fucking see in the damn support icon in the damn status screen. Fucking hate that.  Yeah, well fuck them all, give me 1 shot with my shotgun, i'll fucking take care of ya. And when ever i asked for fucking mines, no-one droped a fucking bag. fucking bitches.
Yeah, I usually play engineer and that happens to me so much! I ahte it!

All they want is the PKM and look like you are dumb when you ask them for ammo, I heard one guy say, "I am running dry! Ammo here!" FOR like ten minutes... *shakes head*
WolfkillerXIII
+0|6626
Aww I just unlocked the PKM...now everyone is gonna hate me!
I didn't see what the big deal was about it, but maybe I wasn't using it long enough. My most impressive kill the round I had it was with the pistol, hehe. Guy called me a bot because of it. I'd say that's quite the compliment. I still throw ammo bags out like crazy though so I hope no one thinks I'm a cheap ass.
Des.Kmal

WolfkillerXIII wrote:

Aww I just unlocked the PKM...now everyone is gonna hate me!
I didn't see what the big deal was about it, but maybe I wasn't using it long enough. My most impressive kill the round I had it was with the pistol, hehe. Guy called me a bot because of it. I'd say that's quite the compliment. I still throw ammo bags out like crazy though so I hope no one thinks I'm a cheap ass.
Good! Were talking about the guys who just use the PKM to kill people, not help out the other people on their team... it is pretty annoying to see just support on the team and no one throws out ammo bags...
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6604|Pickle Village
If you were complaining about the accurracy of the PKM.  BITCH NO MORE!  EA is out with v1.22 and the PKM dedviation has been set to match other support guns.

damn....
joker8baller
+68|6667
lol. Dude. Nothing changed LOL...
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6752|Toronto, ON
My gosh he sucks with the PKM.

My sniper rifle KPM is higher than his: 0.79.

In fact, my sniper rifle KPM is higher than most people in the world.
Alpha as fuck.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

yeah PKM is godlike, but hey, if u have the L8A51 or w/e that medic unlock is and g3 you can mow them down in less than a second if u ahve skill. Don't forget, snipers aren't extinct yet. Also, I was standign in front a noob corporal support with the regular US gun and was spamming i need ammo and got kicked for tking cuz he wasn't listening.
i was on that server with you, that was some 24/7 wake thing ya? i wanted to kill that guy
edzed
+1|6696
It doesnt feel like anything has changed my first round today I went 24-8 with the PKM. Shame the delay is a little longer but makes no difference overall.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard