Devolant
+3|6629|Sweden
Why can't anyone put up 24/7 chinese maps. Or 24/7 songhua stalemate/fushe pass?
Everyone has forgotten these truly beautiful and fun maps, they are diverse. Oh yes I'm sorry if you can't stats pad your ass off on them. But seriously I wanna see some cool djungle chinese maps to play. It sucks penis to see all the god damn mec maps on 24/7..What is wrong with people, stopped enjoying the game and just play for stats now?

If anyone knows a server that runs 24/7 china maps or songhua stalemate or fushe pass let me know.. I've tried searching for them on game monitor and on the normal bf server filter.. But no luck.
Ghosty
+3|6665|Leicester,UK
u ever think that people play those 24/7 maps is because they like them better than those chinese maps??? GOD was playing on songhua stalemate 2day i thought i was stonned 4 the amount of fog that was on it!!! and there are 24/7 Wake servers!!
Devolant
+3|6629|Sweden
Yes I said I was sick of 24/7 wake aswell. Try reading the topic you fool
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Devolant wrote:

Rent a server then......................fool.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys

Devolant wrote:

Or 24/7 songhua stalemate/fushe pass?
Everyone has forgotten these truly beautiful and fun maps
LOL
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
<b|k> lukie
+7|6714|Germany
A "24/7 NO citymaps" server would be cool.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

<b|k> lukie wrote:

A "24/7 NO citymaps" server would be cool.
According to your map stats you wouldn't like it.
JimKong
+31|6634|Ohio
I saw a 24/7 Dragon Valley earlier.
Janysc
+59|6675|Norway
Concur. I would like to have a server that only ran Chinese maps. And no Wake. Whoosh.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6785|Jupiter

JimKong wrote:

I saw a 24/7 Dragon Valley earlier.
Ip? or name of server?? i want to play there!
Chao2
+8|6707|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
It would be nice, MEC maps only seem to turn up for me

I love FuShe Pass but can never play it, also like songhua stalemate but again no servers playing it. Just for the novelty if i see a server running these maps I join.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6766|Golden, CO
FuShe Pass is awesome.  I do wish more servers would play that map.
elite
+89|6706|Sheffield, England
yeah i totally agree with u man, if i had a server the maps would be...24/7 dalian, dragon, kubra
Devolant
+3|6629|Sweden

usmarine2005 wrote:

Devolant wrote:

Rent a server then......................fool.
Do you know how much it costs to rent a server?
I bet you don't, fool.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6774

24/7 blah blah blah maps are for persistent stat whore.  wake=plane whores, karkand/sharqi/mashtur=point whores.  i like the city maps but i don't like the crowds in those servers.  no team play at all.
pasngr
+50|6638
I agree with OP.  Stalemate is actually a cool map.  Fun with the AT kit.
Murphy <s18>
+8|6645|51st State
We run a 32 man server that plays all maps on it however it rarely fills up, unlike our 32 man city map server which is always full, ive been trying to get it going for ages but it goes dead on dragon valley and then the only way to start it is to switch the map to wake, anyways if you feel like having a look 85.236.100.5:16667, dragon valley is an awesome map IMO

Last edited by Murphy <s18> (2006-04-05 02:14:53)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6657|NT, like Mick Dundee

superfly_cox wrote:

24/7 blah blah blah maps are for persistent stat whore.  wake=plane whores, karkand/sharqi/mashtur=point whores.  i like the city maps but i don't like the crowds in those servers.  no team play at all.
< Check my stats if your on about "wake=plane whores"...

@ topic: I only play 24/7 servers because I have a crappy system, I think that many others do too possibly. Iron Ferret and his clan had a 24/7 Shonghua running at one stage, which was nice when it was full... If more servers ran chinese maps with 4 rounds per map I would be there in a flash, as it is I miss 1/3 of the first round on servers with the maps cycling, so I stick to Wake/Sharqi (only go near Kark when there is no other choice ).
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
TRODPINT
Banned
+2|6594|Afghanistan

superfly_cox wrote:

Funny because the maps with the most time played for you are Karkand and Sharqi.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

TRODPINT wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

Funny because the maps with the most time played for you are Karkand and Sharqi.
Right.  So he is a part of the crowd he hates?  Interesting.
Jade Falcon
+1|6646|Ayr, Scotland
I play 24/7 servers for one reason and one reason only.  Like one of the previous posters I have a crappy system and it takes an absolute age to load a map, and even then quite a few times it ends up with a connection lost message, so it takes a while for me to get into a game.

Now personally I'm not bothered WHAT map it is, but I stick with a 24/7 server.  Unfortunately for you most of them are Karkand or Sharqi, but I've also played Wake, and a 24/7 Dalian Plant as well.  If my PC was better I would be more willing to go to normal servers that switch maps, but I don't like eventually coming in on the tail end of a game and then having to end up loading yet another map.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6666|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I only play EA UK Offical 64 man serv's. This rotation lasts for approx 2-3 hours which usually is my nightly gaming time. I try and join when the rotation goes like this. Kubra-Mashtuur-Clean Swp-Sharki-Songhau-Karkand. I will join on either Kubra or Clean sweep to insure I have a full 2 rounds of the following city maps.  I dont do it on Songhau as Karkand can be done and dusted in 20 mins, both Mashtuur and Sharki seem to last longer. I also love Songhau as it's good for mining. (im welsh)

For the last 6 weeks approx I've been 99% mec/pla as I need the respective medals.  I see a few others from these forums there. It's good to see ingame names you recongise from here and that are regulars to those same servers.

My stats will show that whilst the above are my fav maps and for the last 6 weeks or so it's all I have played that I have spent considerable time on all maps.

I dont have Euro Forces or whatever it is and I dont play Special Forces or whatever that one is (sorry no offence caused to those who love those maps/packs).

I have sampled 24/7 servers but from that short experience I found unless your in a tank (for eg Karkand 24/7) you won't do as well as playing the EA UK karkand, due to whores and people who only play Karkand etc.
Chowley
+1|6678|Ireland
I wish i could find a 24/7 Sharqi in Europe
voltage
+46|6833|Sweden
Battlefield.no have a Daqing/Dalian server.

TV2 (also norwegian) have Dalian, Dragon, Sharqi, Mashtuur and Karkand 24/7 servers (one of each map that is).

Jeeze, just checked game-monitor, they have a 24/7 Fushe, Oman and Kubra servers as well now!
http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … ountry=all

I have played Songhua very much lately and think it's a great map, haven't found any 24/7 server for that one though.

I'm completely fed up with Karkand, Sharqi is still ok though.

Last edited by voltage (2006-04-05 07:09:51)

IronFerret
+48|6649|Mexico City.
We are runing a 24/7 Great wall 40 slots and a New 24/7 smoke screen. we have a good average of players, and games everyday, these maps are real swett if you got EF come visit us.

24/7 Great Wall 72.36.222.252::16567
24/7 Smoke Screen 72.36.223.177::16567

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-04-05 10:19:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard