JimKong
+31|6633|Ohio
Nothing says Christ like a game that rewards one for killing.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6751|San Antonio, Texas
And remember there is no cursing in their servers... 
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6780|Singapore

And remember to use search this is the fucking 3rd thread i've seen.

Last edited by polarbearz (2006-03-25 10:06:54)

JimKong
+31|6633|Ohio

polarbearz wrote:

fucking
Sinner.

But I bet those other threads weren't made out of the extreme joy of teamkilling on this server?
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6640|South Korea.

JimKong wrote:

So reward us for not killing. Religion has NO PLACE IN THESE FORUMS!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6752

Citizen One wrote:

JimKong wrote:

So reward us for not killing. Religion has NO PLACE IN THESE FORUMS!
God be with you.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6640|South Korea.

usmarine2005 wrote:

God be with you.
Take that back.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6752

Citizen One wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

God be with you.
Take that back.
Damian be with you
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6780|Singapore

https://static.flickr.com/48/114678069_a512a0e880.jpg
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6759|Tenn
anyone seen that episode of Boondocks? praise white jesus.

"come up here so i can lay my hands upon you"  lol
JimKong
+31|6633|Ohio
The server is laggy as hell and the people suck more than Richard Simmons at a truck stop. I don't know what it is but I find it utterly hilarious to TK on this server.

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
allah ackbar
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6752
Yea I once saw a Christian clan server on Counterstrike.  Made me laugh so freakin hard.
JimKong
+31|6633|Ohio
ROLF. I can't wait to play Karkand so I can announce "praise be allah" right before I jihad my own teammates.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6742
god is my favorite fictional character
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6643
Atleast these guys aint in denial. Its comical to have a clan with a hardass name and motto yet you get kicked for saying the word "SHIT" by punkbuster they run on their server.

Unlike others, this IS a christian server.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6752

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

Atleast these guys aint in denial. Its comical to have a clan with a hardass name and motto yet you get kicked for saying the word "SHIT" by punkbuster they run on their server.

I agree.  I play on 101st Euro Maps and they have that no swearing BS.  Tell me the difference between their rules and the Christian sever rules?
xaven
+25|6724|Berlin
jesus doesnt exist. He is gone 2000 years ago. I'm wondering why some people don't get it...

Last edited by xaven (2006-03-25 11:35:22)

DebonairXcel
+40|6604|Minnesota
Hyper, did you read the liberals thread last week?  Don't rabble rouse man, and I hope no morons respond to those or similar statements.  CGO, yeah, I played on the server once, I about had a heart attack because it obviously its old testiment tilted, "Just War Theory".  But yeah, depends on each christians view of morality and war and whether they are mutually exclusive or not.    Still, I'd have to imagine the poor clan probably gets more than their share of smack-talkers.  :-(
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6752

xaven wrote:

jesus doesnt exist. He is gone 2000 years ago. I'm wondering why some people don't get it...
So does that mean we shouldn't learn history if everyone is dead?
JimKong
+31|6633|Ohio

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

How conceited does one have to be to play on a Christian server? It's not like they're discussion Bible passages. I brought that shit up (before I started teamkilling) and no one responded. It's like an online country club.
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6650

DebonairXcel wrote:

Hyper, did you read the liberals thread last week?  Don't rabble rouse man, and I hope no morons respond to those or similar statements.  CGO, yeah, I played on the server once, I about had a heart attack because it obviously its old testiment tilted, "Just War Theory".  But yeah, depends on each christians view of morality and war and whether they are mutually exclusive or not.    Still, I'd have to imagine the poor clan probably gets more than their share of smack-talkers.  :-(
What the fuck is your problem?  Hyper just stated that his favorite fictional character is god.  Just like the best selling fictional book in history is the bible. 

Dont like mine or his opinion?  Tough for you.  Cry about it on Sunday.
Defiance
+438|6662

I should go on there and scream all sorts of Islamic phrases and the fact I'm an atheist...I went on there on Wake once...server was ok, but none of the clanners were on.

On there website it says "And since we're Christian we don't mind answering questions about god."

Right, because BF2 and CS should be turned into online sermons.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6621|Washington, DC

I love going on Christian CS:S servers and spamming "ALLAHU AK'BAR" over and over. Then changing my name to Allah, having my friend come in as "Jesus" or "God", and headshotting him continously.
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6611|the side hatch
https://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6079/hobopa3sh.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard