polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6823|Singapore

R0lyP0ly wrote:

here's myself:

http://www.hh.iij4u.or.jp/~yuasa/myself.jpg
Haha very funny.

You KNOW you could've put that 3x posts in one?
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6683|South Korea.

polarbearz wrote:

*mumbles about girls that don't keep their promses (and guys too)* I've been cheated on in most my relationships, male/female alike. So screw bisexual, SINGLE is the best Seoul far, seoul good. I'll only get attached to Bae Yong Jun now. I like the... sexy, older man look.

What's with the russian invading your stats?
Single sucks though, so who was she anyway? Funny you are bisexual, like me too. Oh and as for the russians invading, check my stats with total army time.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6763|Honolulu, HI
Not that I mind at all Citizen One, but you might not want to let it slip that you're bisexual, at least in this forum.  God knows you will get a request to take pictures of yourself making out with another hot Asian chick...God knows I'd never stoop so low.  Unless you have a few lying around of course.

On a serious note, I'm amazed and somewhat relieved by the candidness in this thread especially with regards to bisexuality.  I guess that makes three of us, huh?  And we're all Asian too...if I weren't so dense, I'd think maybe there's some statistical correlation between the two?

Or maybe we just like to keep our options open.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6798

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

trig without sunglasses:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5677/loltrig6an.jpg
I guess this would be a picture update for KtotheIMMY too
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6823|Singapore

@ Kimmy: Hmmm ya don't look too different girll And its trig we're all interested in peeking at.

@ C.One: I wanted to bowl everyone over with my charisma and rapier-sharp wit but I'm going to turn out so dense. What was it I'm supposed to look at? Your russian army time in the stats?

Hmmm. Making out with some hot asian chick... I suggest we stick to straight first. I volunteer
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6882|-
Guys... there is no such thing as being "bisexual" it's called being greedy...
Black Vaine
+43|6656|K-Town, Sweden
This is me...

https://img175.imageshack.us/img175/483/bild1257fi.th.jpg
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6823|Singapore

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Guys... there is no such thing as being "bisexual" it's called being greedy...
Its called the innate ability to play both sides of the field to perfection.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6666|949

ok, due to popular demand, a new one:
https://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9177/faly8th.jpg
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6683|South Korea.

polarbearz wrote:

@ Kimmy: Hmmm ya don't look too different girll And its trig we're all interested in peeking at.

@ C.One: I wanted to bowl everyone over with my charisma and rapier-sharp wit but I'm going to turn out so dense. What was it I'm supposed to look at? Your russian army time in the stats?

Hmmm. Making out with some hot asian chick... I suggest we stick to straight first. I volunteer
Asians are not seen as hot by those from the west, I guess we have to be bisexual or we wont get any loving whatsoever lol, no im kidding. I dont know, maybe it is because we are greedy, or maybe because we want to try everything the west has to offer. >_>

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-04-25 13:30:20)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6730|NJ
explain west?
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6775|England
you are Joking??!?

putting it bluntly I'd love to poke a hot Asian chick (and most are hot) Id give her the best 30 seconds she's ever had LOL.

shame Im as good as married and never got to try the Asian variety (ahem, girl that is...dont get any Ideas Polarbearz )
eh well I can fantasize
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6823|Singapore

Azn's are not seen as hot? Mmm that's a new one

*grins*

Damn i was just going to come up with a witty reply wooly. Until your little disclaimer came in
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6722|UK
Update:

https://myspace-872.vo.llnwd.net/00577/27/88/577678872_l.jpg

Yes, thats what this faceless asshole looks like.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6683|South Korea.
Pointless negative Karma giving award goes to: [iLL]h8+!!!
E7IX3R, you look older than you seem to come across on the forums, I thought you were 13...unless you are?

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-04-26 11:07:20)

E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6722|UK

Citizen One wrote:

Pointless negative Karma giving award goes to: [iLL]h8+!!!
E7IX3R, you look older than you seem to come across on the forums, I thought you were 13...unless you are?
I'm 19. Just immature and stupid because thats the way the cookie crumbles. Nah, I just think it's rather shocking how many people take this game so seriously. Sometimes I like to be serious. But most of the time I like to be silly.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6666|949

I am told I look young for my age too....Do you know how annoying it is to get ID'd every time I want a drink?  Or when I have to hear someone say, You're 25, really?  Wow, I bet it will help you when you get older, you'll look like your 20."
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6722|UK

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I am told I look young for my age too....Do you know how annoying it is to get ID'd every time I want a drink?  Or when I have to hear someone say, You're 25, really?  Wow, I bet it will help you when you get older, you'll look like your 20."
You're 25? You do look about my age to be fair.

I get ID'd a lot too. Fucking annoying. Especially since I had my wallet stolen. Which included my drivers liscense,

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-04-26 12:06:04)

SteikeTa
+153|6782|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Everywhere i go, i have to show my ID as well. I like it. Im soon 25, and look 17?? Alright. Staying young...
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6775|England
Im 30 and most people are surprised when they find out, one of my workmates thought I was 40
basts!

...erm I had a tough paper round
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6823|Singapore

Oldies

Nothing beats being a young hot blooded male like me.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6805|AUS, Canberra
bear why do you look asian when you are from qatar?
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6763|Honolulu, HI
I'm nearly 20 and two weeks from completing my sophomore year of college, and I'm tired of classmates asking me how many grades I skipped in high school.  (I could have skipped two, but didn't because I figured I looked way too young to be in college without losing two more years...but that's another story.)  So I've been trying to grow a beard, a moustache, a goatee, any sort of facial hair that would make me look like a collegiate.  Too bad I seem to have really pulled the Filipino side with my facial hair genes (i.e., I have almost none at all)...

Not to mention that convenience store clerks more often than not laugh out loud when I say "I'll take a pack of Marlboro..." and they do everything short of calling the FBI when they scrutinize my state ID...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6823|Singapore

Oh shutup Don't make me strap bombs to myself and run into your house.
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6828|South Cybertown, Texas
Dang this thread is long!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard