+150|5607|Yeah, there :)
Nice pic! And your dog is awesome!
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6611|cuntshitlake

Amdi Peter wrote:

I lol at you.

You obviously don't get laid enough if you don't believe there can be girls on forums.
Or you're gay.
Hah there are and we know many, you just aren't even convincing. Citizen One^2.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6779|Finland

Amdi Peter wrote:

I lol at you.

You obviously don't get laid enough if you don't believe there can be girls on forums.
Or you're gay.
We've had a fair share of imposters on this forum. The primary motive has been to stir things up among horny teens. The notorious "Citizen One"-example being one for the books. At this moment, you are not making a solid case for yourself.

Whether you are a girl or not doesn't matter to me. What I want is for people to be themselves. Impersonating anything else in order to raise "omg ur hawt" or just plain disbelief is just trolling and attention seeking idiocy.

So post the pic of yourself holding a sign (if you're who you claim to be), or accept the fact that your bluff was called.
I need around tree fiddy.
CC-Marley
+407|6976

DonFck wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

I lol at you.

Or you're gay.
We've had a fair share of imposters on this forum. The primary motive has been to stir things up among horny teens. The notorious "Citizen One"-example being one for the books. At this moment, you are not making a solid case for yourself.

Whether you are a girl or not doesn't matter to me. What I want is for people to be themselves. Impersonating anything else in order to raise "omg ur hawt" or just plain disbelief is just trolling and attention seeking idiocy.

So post the pic of yourself holding a sign (if you're who you claim to be), or accept the fact that your bluff was called.
We tried that but it dropped the phone in the toilet.......yeah right...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6909

DonFck wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

I lol at you.

Or you're gay.

no i just dont get laid enough to know there are girls on a forum :wat:
ghettoperson
+1,943|6797

Dus Meneer Amdi, als je dan toch well een meisje bent, waarom krijgen we niet nog een foto van je?
robcr9
+111|6129

ghettoperson wrote:

Dus Meneer Amdi, als je dan toch well een meisje bent, waarom krijgen we niet nog een foto van je?
It's LT.Jensen, Danish transexual.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6864

ghettoperson wrote:

engrish
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6797

robcr9 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I know that, I just want to see if he speaks Flemish/Dutch.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6745|Seattle

ghettoperson wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I know that, I just want to see if he speaks Flemish/Dutch.
I thought Flemish was German. Is Flemish a real language?

/I'm a Stupid American
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
ghettoperson
+1,943|6797

Well, since I live in the Netherlands, I'm going to say no, it's Dutch with a stupid accent. The Belgians will disagree though. It's one of the two official languages of Belgium, along with French.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6668|Austin, Texas
https://photos-b-8.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs027.snc1/3156_1137695796254_1043149234_30405585_5683866_n.jpg

The sexy librarian.

https://photos-d-4.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs041.snc1/4396_1151166773020_1043149234_30447955_3590081_n.jpg
Amdi Peter
peut-ĂȘtre
+111|5696|paris

ghettoperson wrote:

Why should I?
And I do speak dutch.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6779|Finland

Amdi Peter wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Why should I?
And I do speak dutch.
Well d-uh, to end the speculation of course.
I need around tree fiddy.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6637|Gogledd Cymru

Phatmatt wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Stephen Lajoie?
Jon Lajoie
Stephen Salvatore AKA ColCarnage + Jon Lajoie = ....

Stephen Lajoie
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.

ghettoperson wrote:

LB, we need pix of you holding some kind of sign wishing the general population of the forum well in our endeavours.
Yes, sure, I'll be your little maid, running around doing stuff  you want me to, can't wait. That's why i registered here.
So here are 2 more pics of me, one while i was still black&red (1month and a half ago) and one with my boyfriend done about 3weeks ago. He's also registered on the forum so if you have any more issuses with my gender, you can ask him if i have a dick between my legs.

Ktnx.

https://www.shrani.si/t/1o/RY/4WSjmQnh/2/08042009784.jpg

Last edited by LittleBitchy (2009-06-13 04:47:28)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6278|Carnoustie MASSIF

LittleBitchy wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

LB, we need pix of you holding some kind of sign wishing the general population of the forum well in our endeavours.
Yes, sure, I'll be your little maid, running around doing stuff  you want me to, can't wait. That's why i registered here.
So here are 2 more pics of me, one while i was still black&red (1month and a half ago) and one with my boyfriend done about 3weeks ago. He's also registered on the forum so if you have any more issuses with my gender, you can ask him if i have a dick between my legs.

Ktnx.
Who's your man?
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
[pothead]freak
He registered soon after me but he hasn't posted anything yet.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6745|Seattle

That's it. I'm moving to Slovenia...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6909

King_County_Downy wrote:

That's it. I'm moving to Slovenia...
isnt .sup from there?       hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
CC-Marley
+407|6976

LittleBitchy wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Ktnx.
I thought the issue was with Amdi Peter, not you LB.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6909

new rule: hold up a sign or you are a dude
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
The issue is with every girl here obviously. Because girls don't use internet, girls don't register on forums and girls don't game.
And we live in what year? Or just maby we live on different planets
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6745|Seattle

CC-Marley wrote:

LittleBitchy wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Ktnx.
I thought the issue was with Amdi Peter, not you LB.
It was both. LB posted a pic and most people believed her (that she is who she says she is). Amdi Peter hasn't posted any pics, therefore more controversy over guy/girl.  If that makes sense... We still don't have any pics of Kimmmmmmmmm....
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6909

LittleBitchy wrote:

The issue is with every girl here obviously. Because girls don't use internet, girls don't register on forums and girls don't game.
And we live in what year? Or just maby we live on different planets
thats not the issue.  the issue is liars

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard