Chowley
+1|6693|Ireland

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Yes that is correct, commander , someone on my team enemy commander ect ect. All someone has to do is send in screen shot of you doing something that they consider padding and the time, server name and ip and bye bye stats
So you dont consider repairing a vodnik in water padding ? . Its a stupid risk to take. But it does look like you were on pistol/knife servers.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6637|Washington, DC

*reads first two pages*

Wait, so you're saying you did the jeep-in-water repair exploit thing and you think you SHOULDN'T have been reset?
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6775|Tenn
show me the guy that has a 4.5:1 kd with a pistol and ill show u a padder.. funny how most of the ppl on his fav. victims list have the expert knife and/or pistol badges... the knife ratio is easy, so im gonna reserve my judgement on that(even tho he is a statpadder in general)
Defiance
+438|6678

Your stats are gone. Don't cry. They had a reason. Actually, cry all you want. You won't get anywhere.

Make a new account, quit yer bitchin. Start playing. The right way.
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6672
Notice the guy who killed him 60 times, has also had his stats reset, BUT he killed him when he was "Idle" remember?
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6634|Warlord

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

and jerks with a big mouth who think they can talk tuff on the internet should be shot

and for the post underneath this one..  OHHHH NOO!
And you think this doesn't include you? Geez.

Now on an important note: 18,439 BRS for [KNsH]KN??????? WTF, is that a glitch or what?!
Impaqt
+37|6645|Chicago, Il
25% of your Kills are Knife or Pistol......   Over 30 Hoursof use between those......   

I got my Basic Explosives, Basic and Vet Knife inthe same round....  and you can tell by my stats that I dont stat pad.....  SO thats certainly no indication of anything...
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6742|Houston, TX
This thread makes my head hurt. Lol.

HaVok? Are you new to this forum. No one here takes kindly to padders. To get reset someone has to get pics of you padding. You even admit to padding after making it seem that you where unjustly accused. So is the communities response a suprise. You aren't doing anyone a service by telling the forum you got your stats reset. We all know EA resets. We don't worry about it though because we don't pad. Actually from your OP you seem a bit bitter that you got busted. "Mommies still out there" I think it was.

On your next account try not to have jacked up stats like the ones you have now. If they where legit or not they look like padded stats.
Westend
+0|6618
Hi stats tell the story:

Knife kills: 5:41:55 | 1244 | 244 | 5.55

Thats 341 mins with a knife out. Which equates to an average of 3.6 kills per minute. While this might not sound like a lot it is just an average so ask your self this. When have you ever seen anyone playing as a regular jo on a regular server manage to average a kill with a knife every 16 seconds? Realistically this could only occur on a knife server or with a clicky group of padding friends. Now with a K ratio of 5.55 we either have a superstar on our hands or a stat padder.

Pistols kills: 25:53:45 | 3013 | 666 | 4.52

That's 1553 mins with a pistol and an average kill rate of 1.9 per minute. Ok again statistically speaking a kill rate of 1.9 per minute with just a pistol is a phenomenal rating. Oh look at that K ration of 4.52. Pigs will fly before you could get that rating on a regular server.

Ok so this guy is an ace, maybe. Now an ace player would have never started playing the game with just a pistol and knife. Come on get real. An ace player would also show skill with other weapons. Now lets take a look. Oh apart from grenades and C4 he can't even pull out a 1:0 K ratio.

Lets take a look at badges:

Knife: Basic, Feb 19 @ 4:01pm: Vet, Feb 20 @ 2:11 am: Expert, Feb 20 @ 8:37 am.

Now considering this players lack lusture ratings on every thing other than knife and pistol that in the space of 14hrs he got all three badges by playing regluar servers.

Pistol: Basic, Feb 19 @ 4:01 pm: Vet, Feb 19 @ 4.01 pm: Expert, Feb 20 @ 5:36am.

Wow we have a real ace here. Not only did he never play on pistol/knife servers he managed to get his basic knife, basic and vet pistol in the same round!

Now with this massive intellect and skill he tried his luck again on the 3rd March.

Explosives: Basic Mar 3 @ 1:06pm: Vet, Mar 3 @ 1:06pm: Expert, Mar 10 @ 6:46 am.

You can try to explain it away any way you like but it like claiming you never stepped in that turd when it's splashed all up your leg!

Busted! Fair and square.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6705
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6655|United Kingdom

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2006-03-23 01:31:48)

Westend
+0|6618

Impaqt wrote:

25% of your Kills are Knife or Pistol......   Over 30 Hoursof use between those......   

I got my Basic Explosives, Basic and Vet Knife inthe same round....  and you can tell by my stats that I dont stat pad.....  SO thats certainly no indication of anything...
Actually you got your basic and vet pistol in one round which is quite doable. You also got your basic knife and basic exp in one round which is also quite doable.

You did not get your basic knife and basic and vet pistol in one round. You also do not hold a K ratio of over 4.5 with both those weapons. You also do not have 1000's of kills with those weapons more than you do with you other weapons.

It's very clear from your stats that you are a seasoned regular player. Not so with Havok.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6777|New York
Are you in the HaVoK clan?

You banned one of my clanmates for nothing, and we reported some of your guys. Most of your clanmates had high BR scores and a lot of victims with over 30, so ha.  Good to see EA actually listens.

And if you're not in that clan, i'll still say ha.

Last edited by Papa Smurf 314 (2006-03-22 14:47:00)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

Heres a question...How does one guy kill you 60 times???
Pre-1.2 Blackhawk rampage. Not unheard of.

As for stat padders...I already read these forums and post here, so I don't really have the time to go out and take screenshots and videos of medic circlejerkers, then rush to EA, out of breath, with them clasped to my chest, all the while hoping for some reward that will never come. Besides, I never believed in being a rat. EA will find them one day on their own. All this statpadding voodoo makes me miss BF classic.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-03-22 14:55:32)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas
I think this may be the first incident of a bf2s member being "run off" in a hostile nature by other members.

It's about 380 degrees in this thread......whew.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6816|Marathon, Florida Keys

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

lol well yeah of corse that / humvee/ boat upside down/ humvee on side ect ect you know
thats why
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Impaqt
+37|6645|Chicago, Il

Westend wrote:

Impaqt wrote:

Actually you got your basic and vet pistol in one round which is quite doable. You also got your basic knife and basic exp in one round which is also quite doable.

You did not get your basic knife and basic and vet pistol in one round. You also do not hold a K ratio of over 4.5 with both those weapons. You also do not have 1000's of kills with those weapons more than you do with you other weapons.

It's very clear from your stats that you are a seasoned regular player. Not so with Havok.
Yeah, little confused there..  DIdnt bother to check which ones they were before I posted that..  Iknew I got a couple of those inthe same round...  DOnt even have Vet Knife yet....

As for the guy pointout the kills per minute with Knife and Pistol, thats not an issue.  If your using knife and pistols as they are meant, your only going to pull them out when you need to.    I have 35 Knife Kills in just 16 Minutes of use...  THats 2 a minute.....
chitlin
Banned
+36|6770
what westend said .. dude scores blows at everything but knife and pistols .. obviously dude plays like a douchebag 99% of the time
tard
I'm a Bitch
+6|6726
found this on the ea forum ...

look whos on a pistol/knife/shock server

https://members.cox.net/oss_sadava/untitled9.jpg
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6776|Human Meat Shield
OUch....
MooseRyder
+37|6662|Montréal, Canada

tard wrote:

http://members.cox.net/oss_sadava/untitled9.jpg
LMAO ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHA OWNED!
Herackles
+33|6633
http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_leaderboards.php?action=maps

Am I seeing this right...[KNsH]KN has a best round of 18439!!
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter

tard wrote:

http://members.cox.net/oss_sadava/untitled9.jpg
Nice find!, what a loser, he lies, then got proven wrong, good thing his stats were reset.
Its funny, i was just looking around my browser for a 16 player server so i could get my W/L ratio up by kicking some ass. and it seemed like half the servers were Pistol/Knife only, i mean, go to your browser and type in Knife, tons of servers popup, i thought EA was supposed to get rid of these kind of servers!

Last edited by (EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay (2006-03-22 23:17:26)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6848|Cologne, Germany

so he padded. Got reset. admitted to having padded. gets a new account. nothing spectacular so far, I have heard that before...

calm down guys, it's all over.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6682|Warlord/Bellevue,WA

pedigreeuk wrote:

lol
hope it happens to you next

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard