david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6735|Comber, Northern Ireland
after playing this map earlier today for 4 hours, i say BAN THOSE FUCKING SNIPERS or limit the snieprs to, 3 per team on the map, out of a team 0f 16 today, 13 were snipers! and i would say about 90% of the other team was also snipers.

There i am sneaking around with my L85A2 doing well, getting alot of kills, then BOOOOOM you have been killed by a claymore, then as soon as i spawn, BOOOOM another clay kills me and my team mate, both from two different snipers, AND then i spawn down at our un-cappable flag, one shot, one kill, some noobie sniper sitting in the long grass baseraping.

Now i'm not really against baseraping unless all the flags are capped, but they werent we had all 3 flags and yet he still had to baserape, like for fuck sake, go use some skill,

but then i go into support, ooooooo baby! this class rocks especially the HK-21 like a G3 with 200 rounds a mag, i got 48 kills with this baby and my expert re-supply,

but anyway snipers on that map need to be sorted out!

let me know what you think
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6767|AUS, Canberra
snipers rule.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6841|Germany / Saxony
2 hours ago I got a 46:3 K/D ratio...
Gold medal, Best Sniper of teh round, best combat score...
I love that map + my AWP + FF off for Clays... This is ownage pure...
I was not using vehicles, only on foot up on the wall, reminded me of dirty CS-AWP-ruling...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
section9
+9|6843|USA
Learn to hide
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6691|Mountains of West Virginia
Cant us snipers have one level where we can rule the map?

3/4 of EF maps are vehicle whores dreams.

So dont play the level if you dont like it.

/rant
Ratman12
+1|6666|TC Michigan
Snipedya14: 3/4 of the Euro Force maps are vehicle maps? You sure about that?
fire1811
+1|6836|Illinois
Sniper are a part of the game, just like the pkm is.  If EA was going to implement a limit on something IMO it should be support.

If you find you are dieing more maybe its time to adjust your tactics
BangStick_ky
+0|6687
armor will make you immune from snipers,  hint, hint!
fire1811
+1|6836|Illinois

Ratman12 wrote:

Your right it should be about 9 tenths
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6691|Mountains of West Virginia

Ratman12 wrote:

Hell most bases have at least two armors,

And uncappables have two tanks

Does Regular BF2 have two tanks at one spawn? Nope. How about SF? Negatory.

And operation Smoke screen, is a helo's dream
Ratman12
+1|6666|TC Michigan
*sigh*

Snipedya14, fire1811, the 3/4 comment was more of a commentary on your fractional skills; I'm not arguing that the remaining maps are primarily vehicle related. I haven't sensed any sarcasm, so...

If there are three maps, and one is infrantry based, the other two vehicular, then the ratio is divided into thirds, not fourths. One map out of three represents one-third, not one-fourth. Therefore, 2/3 of the maps are vehicle maps, not 3/4. Was this explanation really necessary? God, I hope not. You guys scare me sometimes.
Maj.Do
+85|6748|good old CA
i like the map because theres not alot of pkms and daos ,
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6669|A sunburnt country
LOL, pwned dude

Go the snipers!
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6643|Peoria

Ratman12 wrote:

*sigh*

Snipedya14, fire1811, the 3/4 comment was more of a commentary on your fractional skills; I'm not arguing that the remaining maps are primarily vehicle related. I haven't sensed any sarcasm, so...

If there are three maps, and one is infrantry based, the other two vehicular, then the ratio is divided into thirds, not fourths. One map out of three represents one-third, not one-fourth. Therefore, 2/3 of the maps are vehicle maps, not 3/4. Was this explanation really necessary? God, I hope not. You guys scare me sometimes.
pwned.
khmer
+86|6674|Central California
Aww man I'm missing out on all the fun. I need to get this booster pack. I could get it through EA downloader but I'm just waiting to see if it will ever hit stores.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6756|San Antonio, Texas

the_heart_attack wrote:

snipers rule.
AMEN!
slidero
There should be a map that only allows the sniper class now that would be sweet
Umibozu_IT
+15|6644|Italy
i love servers with ff on on claymores

got in a server, great wall, calymores everywhere, you just spawn somewhere on the wall and you blow up. got into another server with ff on on clays and guess what? the only 2 snipers in that server were about to -20
Umibozu_IT
+15|6644|Italy

slidero wrote:

There should be a map that only allows the sniper class now that would be sweet
oh yes, we only need people running around with claymores everywhere, then when you've dropped your claymores you suicide to get 2 more claymores, ready to run into enemy base and spam them at the span point... man that would be really fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard