• Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • The Official: What is the best clan thread!
Addict
+8|6314|The Netherlands
Dignitas
Cooltronic
xGx
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6466|UK , Birmingham
team imm0rtal.
Not
Great success!
+216|6546|Chandler, AZ

OakLeaves wrote:

¦top¦
ROFL!!

If posting recycled kidnapping videos on forums was a competition I'm sure they'd win. Other than that, no.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
There are many good teams. Gamert are very good and have played and spoken to a few members quite a bit. Rufio is very good as is Raee and of course C^Shot.

Fierce is part of fISH and from what I have heard they are very good. Frosch and Gizmo are good players and tell me fISH are good. However these are inf only teams..

Conquest is to an extent a little harder because so many different things can fuck up. Code7 were good as were Warchild etc.

However overall TØP is the best..!!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619

Not wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

¦top¦
ROFL!!

If posting recycled kidnapping videos on forums was a competition I'm sure they'd win. Other than that, no.
We have some very good players and you are just basing our skill level on a few videos. We make those vids for fun and try and show that there is a fun side to the game and not only such a competative part.

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2007-02-06 09:29:07)

Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6593|Camp XRay

Marlboroman82 - I don't need a team.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
Lol ^^ agreed!!

And from a comment earlier on I completely agree with Australians being able to own good Euro players..Most Aussie competative players are very good..like falcon..
BBin
+0|6262
nextgen is good, especially shipoopi :

Bad now when they have quited :

But now can Tork and Shipoopi join my WoW clan ;=]
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
How 'good' can you get at an FPS game? A GAME... its a GAME...

Im the Best at Sonic the Hedgehog and Castle Defender. Unbeatable. I see all these 'good' names all over the bathroom walls at your local truckstop...
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6659|London, UK
Anyone heard of reason gaming? lost to dignitas at i30, dont know if they would be regarded as one of ze best.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

[MAA]MI2 wrote:

Nexar wrote:

|TOP|

Most talented, ruthless, teamworking, ruggid bitches on the battlefield.
You forgot the entire "Most teamkilling for vehicles" bit
^
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6631|Farmland, England

bullit wrote:

Anyone heard of reason gaming? lost to dignitas at i30, dont know if they would be regarded as one of ze best.
Reason were one of the better UK teams in the bf2 scene, they even played 2142 at i30 and due to how bad the game is, they got to the finals with diginitas with very little effort/tactics. :p

As far as i'm concerned competitive bf2/2142 was dead a few months back, due to lame nerfing and such.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Has anyone mentioned MaCGP yet?  Grandpa's Military Children.  Commanded by the best of the best, Snoopy94.

Read the MACGP bible here
=ESU=COEMAN
+3|6493
=ESU= A Fun and Competitive Clan, we may not be the best, but we will give you a run for your money! 5 Servers(New York Based), Active in TWL, Over a hundred members from around the world. 4-Star in the house!
[RIP]recruiter
+0|6136|leeds uk
[RIP] Rusty in places members from all over the world a democratic weay of running things and forever having a laugh thats what its all about...
ChrisHXZS
+4|6602|England

BBin wrote:

nextgen is good, especially shipoopi :

Bad now when they have quited :

But now can Tork and Shipoopi join my WoW clan ;=]
LOL your dumb. They are the same person lol.

Hmm 8v8 i think names such as: Code7, Team Magnificent, Gamert, Dignitas, Xpolit and xGx oh and at the moment by far Prone Perfection.
5v5: Copenhagen Esports, Demolition, Gamert, Fish, Fear Factory, Team Magnificent, Dignitas hmm loads of others but they usually pwned.
12v12: Tlr i guess

Lol to people who say TOP.

At this moment in time Prone Perfection by far.
You probably never heard of them but how do I put it they beat all the teams out their hands down.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
team hot rapes all
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6247|Mo Val, Cali

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

team imm0rtal.
Hahaha, I came into your IO server. The top guy your clan member had 126 points and me 0 and I pass him after a while into first. Afterwards 2 of your clan mates and some other idiot decide to just stand in the middle of Warehouse while taking flag. 1 grenade all 3 dead then go down and finish the other clan member who just came and recap flag. I type "haha" and get kicked after being called a hacker by one of your guys and another noob. Any clan that kicks for hacking without any proof, teabagging, typing "haha" is extremely gay. If they didn't get killed easily they wouldn't have to worry about this.

john_smokin_blunts sucks balls so TOP are fucking idiots since they would have someone like that admin their server. This obviously hasn't come upjust once either since on your server you have to have a message regarding him.
Jay-Pro
+2|6112|LOST
Just stop crying Nd stuff... NO clan is the best. just look on TWL and see wich clan is in top 10. Easy

In my eye's Black-Hearts is a good one
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
It's a tie between HBD and =SF= for me. Both run extremely good servers and both are admined well.
ChrisHXZS
+4|6602|England

Jay-Pro wrote:

Just stop crying Nd stuff... NO clan is the best. just look on TWL and see wich clan is in top 10. Easy

In my eye's Black-Hearts is a good one
LOL your a nuub.
TWL is a nuubcake ladder but like one clan. They are all shit sorry to let you know.
Hmm Black Hearts are a lol of a team and suck hard really hard.
I think we got kicked from their server for pwning them too hard cry cry.

Guess you know nothing about the Bf2 clans and who are good.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6335|California
Team Me.
I have been banned more times in a month then all of you will ever have in a professional gaming forum.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada
Enemy!

Last edited by Nicholas Langdon (2007-07-05 01:13:11)

Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6385|Melbourne, Australia
How many major ladders ARE there in australia? I play on the GameArena 2142 and BF2 ladders, with about 50+ teams/clans, and just wondering if there are any more, because it occurred to me I'd only be able to rank on the view of this ladder, if indeed there are others.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6625|Brisbane, Australia

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Team Me.
I have been banned more times in a month then all of you will ever have in a professional gaming forum.
I'm fairly sure most of us could achieve that easily. Especially using the magic N word.
  • Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • The Official: What is the best clan thread!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard