Poll

Who would be interested in a BF2S "dreamteam" clan?

I'm interested... sounds neat.82%82% - 197
Dumb idea, makes me think too hard.17%17% - 41
Total: 238
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

So long as you don't represent the tag in a negative manner. Meaning no stat padding, no excessive teamkilling for no reason, no being an asshole in general, and especially NO COMPLAINING. To me it means teamwork and overall fun.
I consider this to be the number one rule if a [bf2s] clan is started. I for one will not tolerate anything less, especially about the complaining. If you're not here to have fun with us, then you can find some other clan to play with.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

Wise council Trigger, agreed. We must not be arseholes. 'Coolness' dosn't count, although I was flattered to be included in Strat's list. Have fun guys, because as far as I can tell from my vantage point similar to that of a deep dark well, we're all fun people.

I like the idea because, even though we talk about a lot of useless crap, we are all here because of our joint BF2-ness, a team of people who consider themselves a part of the BF2S community is great. I for one have only seen three of you guys online before, those being Oberst_enzian, Lavadisk and D4rkPh03n1x, and it is always neat to shout out to someone who's familiar online.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6625
can i join ur clan?
if u say no i will use the tag anyway
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

I knew I didn't like you. Don't push it.
[Blinking eyes thing]
noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6625
lol
why r u excluding me from ur clan
i have as much right as anyone else
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.
umm....well look at your sig. the pic with all the tk's. remember the first rules according to triggerhappy.no tking.
noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6625
"for no reason"
i tk because my team tries to kill me all the time:(((
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6728|Madrid, Spain
there is never a reason to tk
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

Actually, no you don't. I tried to like you, I really did, but you're making it really hard for me.

Reason the First: You're obnoxious. I base this on the fact that you first asked to join, and then said you were going to use the tag anyway.

Reason the Second: You will obviously de-fame the group and go against the rules Trigger has 'set up.' I base this on the fact that you take pride in your teamkills. You have actually admitted to knife killing and reviving a team mate, and because there's no points involved in doing that, it would suggest that you have a mixture of a short span of attention and no life, which isn't a good combination.

Reason the Third: Although I don't really rate score as an important issue in this, <{SoE}>Agamemnar suggested a stats requirement, which you in no way have.

Reason the Fourth: You are new here, and judging by your short attention span, you will leave us soon, and if not, you're going to be banned if you keep up that kind of attitute.

Edit: Okay, you say you teamkill because your team tries to kill you.
First of all, the section of your sig - bottom right- suggests that an awful lot of people try to teamkill you. This combined with your stats suggest that even if all of those people were trying to temkill you, they would have succeeded.
Secondly, if your team tried to kill you THAT MUCH, they would obviously have a pretty big reason to do it.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-03-17 23:13:14)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Home
Section.80
+447|6848|Seattle, Washington, USA

Sounds like a great idea. I've been wearing the [BF2S] tag for a while now too, just because I don't have a clan. If you guys end up making it I'd like to be in it.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.
Well, i play in aus servers, (hmm i wonder why. guess) so i would only use the [bf2s] tag if i knew there were at least 5-10 people from AUS that would join, so i wouldn't be a loner, and getdisse by people sying "your clan is small and shit" just coz they don't know that i is quite large all over the world. so if your aus tell me and maybe i shall use  it. but i will stay loyal to my current clan, TRB all the way.
Bravo3
+12|6656
If you guys make this i would like to join. It sounds like it would be fun i like most of you on these forums this is one of if not the best community. (there are some idiots here)
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6838|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Tyferra wrote:

Wise council Trigger, agreed. We must not be arseholes. 'Coolness' dosn't count, although I was flattered to be included in Strat's list. Have fun guys, because as far as I can tell from my vantage point similar to that of a deep dark well, we're all fun people.
yeah, i m flattered to be on Strat's list too

I used to play with the BF2S tag, and with it came the personal responsibility of playing fairly and by the rules. One bad call in a game, and peeps remember you for the tag, and bring shame on to this great website. So, yes, I would agree with what trigger had said.
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6728|Madrid, Spain
Thx guys, when I mentioned both of you on my list, it was because you guys seem to work for the community, are clever and funny, and post threads wisely, with your brains. So that will be also reflected
in game, and would be cool

Also I would be always twisting mikeshw's name ROFL or maybe a jam session with tyferra on teamspeak?
Bravo3
+12|6656

Tyferra wrote:

Actually, no you don't. I tried to like you, I really did, but you're making it really hard for me.

Reason the Second: You will obviously de-fame the group and go against the rules Trigger has 'set up.' I base this on the fact that you take pride in your teamkills. You have actually admitted to knife killing and reviving a team mate, and because there's no points involved in doing that, it would suggest that you have a mixture of a short span of attention and no life, which isn't a good combination.

i agree very much as he has said in other posts. this proves that he is a true team killer.
taken from another thread. 

noobmurderer wrote:

lots of tks means ur doing a good job
and also i think triggerhappy998 should be the leader
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

Stratocaster wrote:

Thx guys, when I mentioned both of you on my list, it was because you guys seem to work for the community, are clever and funny, and post threads wisely, with your brains. So that will be also reflected in game, and would be cool
I've seen a couple of posts from you today Strat that made me laugh, (namely the Redneck one,) but that takes the cake. Fucking hilarious dude!
[Blinking eyes thing]
d11fdj
+3|6750|Athens
ok look guys, if we're going to do this seriously, we need to put some thought into it.

1)  We need a US division and a EU division. 

2)  We need to decide on membership requirements/rules.  The whole purpose of a clan is to increase awareness of the clan on other servers.  If you want to play each other, just play on the BF2s servers. 

3)  Nitro must be a member.

Only joking about (3)
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6620|the side hatch
i think it should have a cooler tag though...say...hmm...HOBO
tF-afrojap
+124|6847|SF
Nitro, you head up the U.S. division. FromTheAshes will lead the Europeans. I have personally witnessed Ashes wail over the voip, the man is pro. They will clearly be a valuable addition to the clan when Operation Meatshield rolls around. We are counting on you boys.

All seriousness aside, I like the idea of getting together and playing with more bf2s folk. I say we meet for a couple hours every weekend in the bf2s server and try to get it rolling. (Same for Europeans on the Euro server)
If I rename the server to "High scores 28/7 Kirkwood pistol knife only long time!" it should fill up in no time.

Requirements to join? Don’t think it’s needed. Setting up a space for our community to play together is sufficient. Join with the [bf2s] tag so we know you’re from the forums. If we do this we will be moderating the server during play, so clowns will be booted out very quickly.
As Trig said, if you wear the [bf2s] tag, you're representing our community, let's act like it.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6770|AUS, Canberra

tF-afrojap wrote:

Nitro, you head up the U.S. division.
no way man he is aussie you cant have him!!!

tF-afrojap wrote:

If I rename the server to "High scores 28/7 Kirkwood pistol knife only long time!" it should fill up in no time.
thats prob close to the funniest thing iv ever read.

tF-afrojap wrote:

we will be moderating the server during play, so clowns will be booted out very quickly.
damn straight the smack will get well and truly laid down!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

Lol a bf2s dreamteam, contact me when you guys are on CNN ok ?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6652
*bam* *bam*

*bam* *bam*

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The Dream Team.

*cue music*
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6688|UK
I'd join, I get fairly low pings on US servers. I'll be the clans chopper gunner lolll. (see sig)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard