TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6867|-
From someones Strike at Karkand server. The message said right before I got kicked was:

"Hey TriggerHappy998, go be a noob somewhere else"

I was fucking laughing my ass off cause all I was doing was playing the game the way it's intended to be played. Not to mention I was kicking their clans ass all by myself. Hahahahaha. I think they might have modified their ranked server though cause they were spawning really quickly and come back to that first MEC base really really fast, within like ten seconds. Their clan tags were "da|"

My first ban, and I'm fucking proud of it.

Hahahahaha.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6867|San Francisco

Heh, yeah, I just save myself the trouble and play on EA servers now (plus I ping like 10 to the EA US WC servers )
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6867|-
Well I was only there testing something. Just chose a random server. I've been trying to figure out which processes fuck with my screenshot key in BF2. And I figured out that it is indeed Xfire
Bloody Sky
+2|6864|Texas
LoL
Congrats!

"Go be a n00b somewhere else."
LoL. That's a classic frustraded banning line.

I remember one time playing Counter-Strike: Source (this is one reason I don't play that game anymore, because people ALWAYS accused of hacking when someone was doing good. Also because who needs a sucky game like CS:S when you got BF2!?) and I was the only person left on my team (which I think was Terroist, because I like my name being in red) and there was 4 people left on their team. I killed 2 easily, then killed another by making him fall to his death, then killed the last night with a shotgun to the face.
One of the admins tells me "Bloody Sky you are fucking stupid." and I get banned.

LoL

Again, congrats on your first ban!
For me, I have yet to be kicked or banned.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6867|-
lol, nice.

Well anyways, I fixed my screenshot problem by reinstalling Xfire, so all is good now...

Btw, could you change that font color so it doesn't hurt my eyes anymore? Thanks
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6827
Got already kicked like 5 times from clan-servers, no ban though...but most of the time these servers are 16-32 p noob meetings. Hate the word, but it's just true. Seems like a hell lot of clans just need an own server cause they're scared to get their a**es kicked on public servers
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6833|englewood FL.
i love pub servers..kills kills kills..or get killed
GoodfellaSnoop
+1|6806|DeLand, FL
Good work. FIGHT THE MAN!
Rakasan
+7|6856|California, USA

Bloody Sky wrote:

LoL
I remember one time playing Counter-Strike: Source (this is one reason I don't play that game anymore, because people ALWAYS accused of hacking when someone was doing good. Also because who needs a sucky game like CS:S when you got BF2!?) and I was the only person left on my team (which I think was Terroist, because I like my name being in red) and there was 4 people left on their team. I killed 2 easily, then killed another by making him fall to his death, then killed the last night with a shotgun to the face.
One of the admins tells me "Bloody Sky you are fucking stupid." and I get banned.

LoL

Again, congrats on your first ban!
For me, I have yet to be kicked or banned.
Getting accused of hacking happens in most popular FPS games.  In BF2, there are too many accusations of stat padding by nooblets even if a player is legit, LOL.

Last edited by Rakasan (2005-09-27 17:33:02)

-101-InvaderZim
+42|6863|Waikato, Aotearoa
Nice Trigger - I would be pretty proud of that too

Congrats
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6805

Good job!

My favourite is when you catch people padding, bh whoring, or teamkilling and proceed to initiate a kickvote on them only to find out they are server admins.  I find myself in this situation a lot ;p
"dude stop being an idiot"
"OMG SHUTUP NOOB OR BE BENANNED"
[banned]

Although I enjoy bananas, being banned for stupid reasons starts to get on my nerves after a while.  I too only play on EA servers or servers that I know are clean.
Bloody Sky
+2|6864|Texas

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

lol, nice.

Well anyways, I fixed my screenshot problem by reinstalling Xfire, so all is good now...

Btw, could you change that font color so it doesn't hurt my eyes anymore? Thanks
Awww! But I love my red! Bloody..... Sky. Well Sky doesn't really have nothing to do with it.
How about I type it in BOLD Red now?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6867|-

Bloody Sky wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

lol, nice.

Awww! But I love my red! Bloody..... Sky. Well Sky doesn't really have nothing to do with it.
How about I type it in BOLD Red now?
Sorry man, but it really hurts people's eyes on this dark background. If you can find a little bit darker red, or even a little bit lighter red, to use that would be better.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6827|Lake Constanze, Germany
And back to topic: Nicely done Trig!!! As i said in other posts: i've been kicked for beeing too good, but i never got banned. I'm working on this....(in good ol' DC it often happened, though )

Greetz,
Agent
Bloody Sky
+2|6864|Texas
Eh, screw it. I guess I'll be original. I tried some diffrent reds.

Red       -      [ #FF0000 ]   :       ( Red )
Red1     -     [ #F62217 ]   :        ( Red1 )
Red2      -    [ #F62217 ]   :      ( Red2 )
Firebrick1 -   [  #F62817 ]  :    ( Firebrick1 )
Firebrick2 -  [  #E42217 ]  :    ( Firebrick2 )
Firebrick3 -  [  #C11B17 ]  :    ( Firebrick3 )

None of them really work. I give up.

ANYWAYS!! Nice job on the ban, again. LoL
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6867|-
Try Firebrick 3
Bloody Sky
+2|6864|Texas
I think it's a bit too dark. I mean I can read it fine. What do you guys think?
I guess I can always bolden it, if needed.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6867|-
Keep it bold and it should be okay
Bloody Sky
+2|6864|Texas
Ok, Cool. Sounds good.
Thanks!
I'll PM Chuy back and tell him I found a new color. He tended not to like the old red either. This one still goes with Bloody I guess. More like dried blood. But it's all good. At least I break away from the pack.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6858|Munich, Germany
nice ban trigger

to bad i suck to much to get the admins hate on me mostly only got 1 kick so far for shooting down the admins loaded BH 4 times
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6859|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
awwww, you suck trigger! I've been trying so hard. I love going on non-cursing servers and swearing up a storm. unfortunately, no bans yet. just been kicked only 12 times. i'm gonna keep trying. you're my hero trigger.

that gives me an idea. Chuy, how about a rankings list of most kicked/banned? sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
Computer_Guy
+54|6716
damn
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6663

Computer_Guy wrote:

damn
i hear that
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6692|Colorado
Congrats , I never pay attention to the in game messages, I just close it & move on to the next server.

Apparently I've been banned from one, probably a christian server & said damn or some crap.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6867|-
Wow, thank you whoever revived this eight month old thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard