Marsmillo
+0|6852
Hi,

I found some bug (?) in the stats of a friend of my...
I made a screenshot of it, so you can see.

Don't know if its a probleme of BF2s of EA, but I fiend it verry funny
Sorry for my bad English, hope you understand me...

Screen: link
His PID: 43945006
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6852|-
Just a glitch. It should be fixed the next time his stats update
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6844|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
since this has been asked about 50 times, i'll ask a related question for history's sake. why 1969? just a #'s thing?
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6834|USA! USA! USA!
Whoa...  He must have been playing BF2 using sticks and drawing in the dirt.  Seriously, the U.S. Army said I graduated High School in 1899 and joined the Army in 1900.  Too bad they only paid me for 6 years in service...  Glitches are fun!
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6852|San Francisco

Krauser98 wrote:

Whoa...  He must have been playing BF2 using sticks and drawing in the dirt.  Seriously, the U.S. Army said I graduated High School in 1899 and joined the Army in 1900.  Too bad they only paid me for 6 years in service...  Glitches are fun!
ROFL, you should sue them for all those years of service! It is after all the American way!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6852|"Frisco"

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

since this has been asked about 50 times, i'll ask a related question for history's sake. why 1969? just a #'s thing?
That date is what is called the Unix Epoch -- what you commonly see with poorly parsed date formats in php.
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6834|USA! USA! USA!
I sense that Chuy is trying to say something about EA... 
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6852|"Frisco"

Well, no, not really. I just was previously getting dates in 3 different formats and storing them as such. Older records that haven't been updated thus show really weird stats because those date formats do not parse correctly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard