loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6547|Valhalla
A good dog fight (Mig vs F18) or a good heli fight (Z10 vs AZ)
ReGmAn78
+16|6659|Alberta, Canada

PRiMACORD wrote:

Running them over with my heli.
haha yea thats awsome, just love to hear the sound they make...and man it pisses some people off, probebly just about as much as i hate getting ran over by a jeep.
chipezy
+0|6454|Philomath, Oregon
Having a plane hit my parachute, that is a kick, especially when they are J-10 whores, and all i have is the F-35.

Does anyone know how to get a smoke gernade kill? I have seen screenshots of it, but I just can't get it.
Reciprocity
+721|6593|the dank(super) side of Oregon

chipezy wrote:

Having a plane hit my parachute, that is a kick, especially when they are J-10 whores, and all i have is the F-35.

Does anyone know how to get a smoke gernade kill? I have seen screenshots of it, but I just can't get it.
you gotta nail them in the head.  also works with flashbangs and frag grenades.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6765|Leipzig/Germany
shock paddles ftw - there is nothing better than zapping your enemy

edit: also cool: roadkill with a jetski - i did one a few days ago at ghost town

Last edited by |60|Cobalt (2006-09-19 01:25:55)

s()mtingWong
+48|6706
Shock paddles since thats the most embarrassed/shameful/newbifull/unexpectedfull way to die .
1sfg-ronln
+25|6806
https://thumb13.webshots.net/t/57/457/7/84/9/2124784090067805653yZoaJG_th.jpg

well for me its a toss up... TVing planes out of the air was fun before the whole 400m limit,  i got a few ive done that stand out... srawed a j10 out the air trying to rape the carrier on dalian...

https://thumb13.webshots.net/t/22/22/5/11/9/2355511090067805653tRUKhQ_th.jpg

killing someone with a smoke greande is great, you just need them to be close to death

and for all the pilots out there, when you run outta ammo raping a carrier, you just do high speed landings and run everyone on the deck over... thats some of my favorites

https://thumb13.webshots.net/t/18/18/2/12/24/2799212240067805653OtkCgT_th.jpg

https://thumb13.webshots.net/t/32/32/5/75/68/2101575680067805653FaLPFG_th.jpg

and of course ranking up using the cold steel

and the ever famous dirka dirka jihad forklift maneuver

https://thumb13.webshots.net/t/22/22/6/31/52/2058631520067805653ljdczY_th.jpg

Last edited by 1sfg-ronln (2006-09-19 01:43:16)

1sfg-ronln
+25|6806
lets see some more screenshots
Graphic
Real Horrorshow
+24|6508|Nevada
By shooting.
ThrashingFury
+1|6450|Vermont
Knifing a whole squad after watching them all walk by you as you wait in an alley is a big fav of mine, any time someone gives the common courtesy of switching to a knife when they catch you sneaking up on them is fun too.  On thing I did today that was a whole lot of fun was jump off a roof to rpg a car in mid air, I almost died but it took out the car and there was one more person there that didn't know what the hell happened when I shot him from the top of the wreckage.  It looked pretty damn silly too.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6738|Twente, The Netherlands
Defribilator kills ftw.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6670|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
head shot and knife.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6532|Adelaide, South Australia

MP-5 kills, its the weakest gun in the game. at least the knife and Shocks are 1-hit-kills.
Rogue_Delta
+6|6468
pistol. totally owns everything else. it's probably just me, but to me it's 100% satisfaction
Master*
Banned
+416|6507|United States
shockpaddles!
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6805
Fave kill's gotta be defending the Docks in Dragon Valley, in a FAV against the americans' attack helo.  Hiding behind a wall so they can't see you and when the stupid ones try to take the flag by hovering or even landing beside it, jump in a strategically placed FAV and start pinging away at the cockpit.

If all goes to plan it's two kills, two defend points and a majorly pissed-off helo pilot.
starkingdoms
+6|6784
tv missiles and bombs since the game is full of chopper and jet whores that won't let me have a turn.
PlayerTimb2
+0|6658|Exeter England
Best way i have killed is landing black hawk in enemy territory placing c4 on the black hawk enemy cobra swooped down detonated c4 on the black hawk kaaaboom = 2 kills.......he he
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6476|A W S M F O X
1: Shock Paddles, i love them completely and its truly shameful being paddled, especially when you get the same guy 7 times, 5 of them head on. He's in my favourtie victims list:)

2: Running someone over in a civilian car, the proper way to do this is to hold down the horn, and just before you hit the guy, jump into the sunroof and fire you gun in the air, letting the momentum rrun him over. If you kill someone like this, tell him in full detail how it was done, twice.

3: Pistol, stylish and fun, nothing more thrilling than going on a pistol rampage, silenced is pure class.
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6564
I shockpaddled the the turret gunner out of a T90 once..Oh man that was soo awsome.
millmax
Wanna fly over Oslo? PM me!
+18|6551|Norway
I really love giving out point blank headshots with my TANK!  Then watch the sucker go for a 300 ft flight
1sfg-ronln
+25|6806
besides the ones i already posted in here,  i remembered a couple more that had a soft spot in my heart... gulf of oman i had a decent round and was bored raping the carrier, all my missles were gone but i had 2 bombs still....  blackhawk flew away and for shits and giggles i tried bombing a flying blackhawk,  click... went to rearview and watched both hit for the kill....

But MY ALL TIME FAVORITE....  Strike at karkand, i snuck tot he back base on a 32 player server that wasnt quite full, but i was gonna C4 some commander stuff, but there was an APC that was just empty there.... so i went up to it and put all of my c4 on the viewing window blocking the view for the driver... i even got in it to make sure i didnt miss a spot all while laughing my ass off cause you couldnt see a damn thing in it.... then i climb ul the lil tower and got on the roof and waited...  and in no time a lil engineer poped out of thin air and pulled out the trusty wrench and jumped in the ride..  rolled like 20 feet and then got out...  I could see the absolute puzzled look on his face...  he got in and out of it a couple times... at this point im laughing too hard... so i start typing a cocky remark, and he gets in again and starts driving away all squirly, and so i type...  "whats the matter.. tough time driving with all that C4 blocking your view... and as soon as i hit enter, the thing stops dead in its tracks and he tried to get out and run, but my trigger finger beat him to the punch....

sorry for the lengthy story, but god that had to be my favorite kill ive done in bf2
Graphic
Real Horrorshow
+24|6508|Nevada
A TOW/HJ-8 to a chopper is the best.
Doktorbob
+26|6501
Tows to the chopper is as good as a knife in the back of a sniper!
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6424|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Snipe a guy in the arm or chest and then watch as he scurries around trying to figure out where it came from, sometimes even hiding on the side that you can see him...aaaaaahhhhh torture, how i love thee
Inserting sharp metal objects into people is always fun
Seeing someone twitch under the power of your life-giving/ending tool is more fun
Dropping someone with a pistol while he has a rifle brings me endless satisfaction.
Road kills. Especially when you go airborne and crush someone upon landing.
Claymores on the road and light vehicles going around(think Mashtuur City) Boom.
AT Rocket vs Sniper. TOW vs infantry.
Stalking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard