Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6702|Sweden
Yeah, i downloaded the new patch, but no servers show up in the browser window. Not a single one. I de-selected all the filters, and like 40 shows up but they're all red. So i download All seeing eye right, and when i press "refresh" it says : Pinging 4065 server, but when the refreshing is done only 30-40 shows up. Is this a new patch problem?  Plz help.. And does anyone remember the old game server browser program called like BFAL or something like that?
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6729
un check every thing except for ranked and punkbuster
morbesso666
+0|6756|Givataim, Israel
Yeah BF2 regardless of being so buggy, has some odd behaviour like filters that should block siome kind of servers block couple of other filters too.
Do as IBKCKNURASS wrote.
Lengoron
+1|6618|Mount Vernon, WA
I was having a similar problem when I installed patch 1.2 but then installed 1.21 and fixed the problem, are you absolutely sure you have patch 1.21??? or maybe just 1.2????
benben10
+20|6707
similar thing happend to me too. i just restarted the game or my PC (not sure which) and everything has been fine since then.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6702|Sweden
I downloaded the new patch, but it might be corrupt or something. And also the servers that i can connect to: After playing something like 1 minute im kicked and a PB windows shows and it says something like PBag and some numbers or something...
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6821|Grapevine, TX
Manually update your PB files here http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-bf2.php
I pull up over 3,000 1.21 servers, no problem.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6702|Sweden
Ok, im getting the same problem with steam, no servers show up, doesnt matter if its CSS DODS or HL2DM

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard