kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6845|Bryan/College Station, TX

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

kilroy0097 wrote:

Like I said above. If the G36C had the zoom sight of the L85A1, it would be a god weapon and be number one.
And then EVERY little douchebag noob would play as Spec Ops. Oh wait...
I thought all the douchebags played Medics?
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6809|Lake Constanze, Germany

kilroy0097 wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

kilroy0097 wrote:

Like I said above. If the G36C had the zoom sight of the L85A1, it would be a god weapon and be number one.
And then EVERY little douchebag noob would play as Spec Ops. Oh wait...
I thought all the douchebags played Medics?
Huh, saw a picture of mine??
Medic outfit with g36    hehehe     
j/k

Greetz,
Agent
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6845|Bryan/College Station, TX
The perfect Medic or Support unlock. A Bazooka that shoots out a canister a distance that then explodes littering the target area with either Medic or Ammo packs. Maximum Teamwork points.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6809|Lake Constanze, Germany
Hahahaha that'd be great! Legit stat padding at its best
Nice!!!

Greetz,
Agent
Perfeck.kirby
IT's Perfect.kirby
+2|6767|Winterpeg Manitoba
g36c
.|microphage
+4|6634|Vancouver, BC
i love the L8 because it has a scope and it's accurate - if you know how to use it. L8 was my first unlock when bf2 first came out. G36C isn't a bad choice either. On semi you can kill snipers. But one good thing about being medic is that you can heal yourself and you'll never run out of C4
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6443
I used the L85 my whole way up the assault rifle ladder, nuff said.
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6509
The G36C IS MOST CERTAINLY more accurate than the L85.  C'mon people, if you think otherwise than you just haven't given the G36C a chance, perhaps because of it's iron sight.

The L85 has an excellent zoom, but the fact is that it DOES spread the bullets around more than the G36C.

If you put the G36C on semi-auto, and experiment with it and learn it's sight - you'll be shocked at how accurate it is.  Definetly the most accurate gun outside of the sniper rifles.  In fact, with the G36C I swear I can hit anyone that I can see - no matter how far.  People get turned off by the iron sight, and assume that therefore it can't be as accurate.  Sometimes I feel like it is so good at long range that it is just unfair.
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6534|Australia
G36C is my choice of weapon. its very accurate when it has the 3 shots mode on while ironsighted.
Wolfren
+6|6665|USA
Both extremely accurate weapons but L85 has more zoom when aiming and has a needle sight vs. iron sights of the G36C, G36C works great on full auto at med. range and its okay in close. As for L85 it looses all accuracy after the first 3 to 5 shots so I leave it on single shot for both long and medium ranges, and for me personally in close its one of the worst guns. I would unlock it if you like long range combat with healing and have another gun to switch to for all out battle. Which the G36C can do. So for between the two I would get G36C first.

O I also used the G36C to unlock my first 6 guns.

Last edited by Wolfren (2006-09-19 20:28:06)

leesupport
+39|6684
i like them both but i would take the L85A1....sorta got used to it:D...but i usually use the M16 if im on US or the AK101 on MEC...put it on single shot and that M16 is very good to snipe with:D

Last edited by leesupport (2006-09-19 20:27:58)

Wolfren
+6|6665|USA
Well for which is more accurate, its the G36C because I just checked minDev or minimum deviation of the first shot of the G36C is .2 and for the L85 its .3 so that means the size of the aiming reticule is smaller on the first shot. You just need to get used to the iron sights.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle

[mcp]eltorrente wrote:

The G36C IS MOST CERTAINLY more accurate than the L85. C'mon people
QFT. Although pretty much all weapons kill excellently in this game if you play intelligently.
weamo8
+50|6444|USA
Obviously, the L85A1 is accurate, but I dont understand how anyone can hit anything with it.  I hate that gun with a passion.  I guess I just like to open-up in full auto, and if they are more than 30ft away, you arent going to hit them, no matter how well you keep the bead on your intended victim.  The damn gun goes through a magazine so fast that I spend my whole time reloading.  I like the default Spec Ops because of the sights.  Now, if you could put the L85A1 sights on the G36C, that would be something.  But the more I play, the more I use the default weapons.
MoChief
+67|6603
Take it from a Captain with over 100k points.  The G36 beats the L85A every day.  Personally, I like the AK47 for short/mid range though.  The L85A is not a major upgrade (if at all) to the M16, and worse than the AK47 in short/mid range. 

All my opinion, of course.  I have no stats to back up what I've said... other than the experience that 100k + points gives me.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6547
This thread was started almost a year ago, lol.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
aLi3nZ
+138|6508|New Zealand
Actually been using L85 a lot lately because of Road to Jabalala. Better then G36C for long range imo.

Only just unlocked G36C last night on my current account but I have used it quite a lot. I think it is better then the L85 for Close-Mid range.

I wont touch the L85 on karkand, I only use it for Mash and Road to Jabalala
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6479|San Diego, CA
Ive used the L85A1 occasionally, what pisses me off is the inaccracy during prone, but its not much of a factor. I prefer the G36E of the L85, but AK-101 above all else.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6695|Vancouver BC Canada
L85, and its both the gun and the kit.

-The thing is a fricking semi-auto sniper rifle.
-It has the best rang of all the ARs.
-Its a bit weaker in close then the G36 family, but I prefer to keep my distance.
-The ability to heal your self is almost cheating, throw down some packs before going into battle and you can't lose
-Way more points as medic.
-I keep mine on full-auto and just tap for long range
-G36E is unlockable after L85, if you prefer it. (I don't)
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

AK 101 p00ns the L8.  G36C is ok tho.
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6744|Backward Ass Kansas
I've had them both for a long time now and have firmly settled on G36C. I use the G36E for medic - it owns and besides, I usually only have a kit for a few minutes before I either save a medic with his kit or run out of bullets and pick up the pack of the last guy I killed. Also I love creeping up on tanks, 2 c4's on the treds, backing away, and then waiting for the turret to turn and see me right as I light them up - very satisfying.

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2006-09-19 23:14:11)

markkos
Kokko, kokoo koko kokko kokoon!
+9|6676|Zurich, Switzerland
The bad thing is that the G36E doesn't have the scope and red-dot sight of the G36 as in POE
zer0fus10n
+14|6512

chani666 wrote:

m8s ur talking crap...

the L85 is crap at range compared to the G36C... true its weak... but set it to single shot and aim for the head... in longrange u can easily compete with snipers (cept M95 maybe)
the L85 is just too inaccurate and draws alot of the target... granted I didnt unlock it myself but a friend of mine did.

The G36C is just the most superior weapon around there (if you have accuracy with it like 28-32%) on the other side PKMs and support weapons own u easily in close range if you forget to set it on auto which is likely in the heat of the battle...
Rofl, Aim for the head, Wow that make's the gun awesome, dude your so dumb aim for the head with any gun and it's awesome sure most of us aim for the head but you don't always hit it.. The l85a1 is a better gun if you arnt a Kid with ADHD and Downsyndrome, If you can use the gun properlly it owns any gun im not leet and i can kill anyone with the l85a1 that is using the g36c thats including g36e you don't hold the trigger down
or it will just create a big ass dust storm from your bullets hitting the wall and for them ADHD Kids with Downsyndrome they might manage bullets behind them the l85a1 gun is good for any situation close combat medium combat and distanced combat easy to take a sniper out with so don't say the l85 is crap when its got the best sights for any assault rifle in this game, Id like to see you hs me with your g36c aswell - before i hs you with my l85...BOOM HEADSHOT!
Savage Trayloc
+2|6431
I'd pick L85 for sure over the C, because it has a scope flip it to single fire and its generally accurate.  The however takes to many shots to drop someone but its a good gun.  Personally i'd take the standard weapons over the g36c.  The L85 is the magical gun and it pwns
SyDuS
+10|6557|vancouver BC
L85a1 is pretty much the only rifle i use now, i am ranked 500 in the world with medic but over 4k in the world at leut colonal, not bad considering this is the most popular kit in the game, i have over 15000 kills with the medic Guns, (not kit) and most of those are from this gun. and hands down this thing is a killing machine, i have been called hacker soo much using it that its not funny, thats enough of your aimbot bull$hit etc, not so with other guns, its deadly, 34 damage. 3 body 1 headshot. g36c is only 27 damage and its a carbine, weaker. alot weaker. more shots to kill = more time, same with g36e. 32 damage, slightly lower but still not enough for 1 headshot kills. i have a mouse key bound to full/single that i use constantly. i even prefer it over the easiest gun in the game to use (aka the4 noob gun), the g36e, if im in the wrong firing mode i just hit a button on my mouse and leap to the ground, usually at time same time, they havent nerfed jump and change firing modes (yet), if i run around a corner i unload full auto, the thing is beyond devastating, but only if you master when to use either firing mode. i rarely if ever lose jump to prone draws against any other gun, as 2 3 at most and 50% of the time 1 shot will kill. it is usefull clearing stationary mg users, as 1 shot will kill so they can't duck and move or heal, tank gunners, and especially snipers, if i get hit, 98% its a body shot, i quickly duck heal up, jump back out and pop a headshot on that poor snipers. if i hit him i can he usually dies before he has a chance to get up. 2 quick shots and hes done. 1 if hes prone and u have a head shot. btw the ak101 rocks as well, better on auto not as good on single.

the math
headshot = 3X damage
L85a1 3 X 34 damage = 102 = 3 body 1 head.
G36c 3 X 27 damage = 81 = 4 body 2 head.
sure the g36c is fairly accurate (not as much as the G36e) but if you unload full auto in my back at more than 10 feet all i have to do is jump spin around land on belly and pop 1 to 3 shots into u that don't miss.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard